• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

Stream Plan:

Streets of Rage 2
Naruto <something> 4
Mario 64
An online premiere video
Bushido Blade
Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain
Rival Schools
Another video premiere
The Legend of Zelda 1 full playthrough 1 hour
Video premiere (a trailer)
Ultimate Chicken Horse
Debut a new show
Jackbox Party Pack 3
Mario Party 2

(I'll keep updating it, they're going off on tangents)

Hasney

May as well have this on a fresh stream

Stream Plan:

Streets of Rage 2
Naruto <something> 4
Mario 64
An online premiere video
Bushido Blade
Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain
Rival Schools
Another video premiere
The Legend of Zelda 1 full playthrough 1 hour
Video premiere (a trailer)
Ultimate Chicken Horse
Debut a new show
Jackbox Party Pack 3
Mario Party 2

Any word if the new videos will be uploaded shortly after?

"New show" debuted during the stream.

Whole Anniversary concert uploaded after the Anniversary stream.

Yeah, and to clarify, the 'video premieres' are part of the concert.

Hasney

They didn't say. Just new show debuting

edit: also did I hear that right? Ian got himself a Switch? Bit of a turnaround after the post-January event impressions

He's talked about Omar his roomate already having one and that he'd get one after a re-stock now as he liked it.

Plus, y'know, Zelda.

Ray Down

Banned
May as well have this on a fresh stream

Stream Plan:
Naruto <something> 4

wyFd7n8.png

Hasney

Movie podcast will be monthly, also have a sort of movie club element for everyone to watch together for the next month.

Pretty much touching everything from nerdy film school stuff to popular new releases and each episode will have a theme. The movie assignment at the end will be based on the episode theme and lead into the next one.

The $7 tier gets you the podcast early. Access to Ian and Hubers favourite ever movies list that will keep growing and also comments like the EZA Podcast will be on that tier.

Will only happen if they stay over $40k once the payments clear.

Movie podcast will be monthly, also have a sort of movie club element for everyone to watch together for the next month.
3 person podcast with huber and Ian as constant hosts.

Podcast timed exclusive for patreons for the $7 tier. But unlocked for everyone similar to the main podcast.

Talk themes, and movies that fit it. Also talk recent movies

Hasney

Bi-weekly Nintendo 3 person podcast hosted by Damiani. One with EZA and one with special guests. Referenced the Time Gettys love.

Won't always be news, won't double up on EZA podcast news hits. Talk about evergreen topics like Nintendo V Sega, why the 64 failed and stuff like that.

60 minute single topic theme.

Will be opposite Frame Trap, so it'll be one week Frame Trap, one week Nintendo.

Also will have top 10's.

I'm basically waiting for A50 to start so I can anticipate the currency exchange. I got hit pretty bad last Summer after the referendum and had to lower my pledge a bit. Once that initial hit of initiating A50 happens, I'm going to see what I can do.

Bi-weekly Nintendo 3 person podcast hosted by Damiani. One with EZA and one with special guests. Referenced the Time Gettys love.

Won't always be news, won't double up on EZA podcast news hits. Talk about evergreen topics like Nintendo V Sega, why the 64 failed and stuff like that.

60 minute single topic theme.

Will be opposite Frame Trap, so it'll be one week Frame Trap, one week Nintendo.
Also Damiani is sneaking in some Nintendo top 10s

Hasney

I'm basically waiting for A50 to start so I can anticipate the currency exchange. I got hit pretty bad last Summer after the referendum and had to lower my pledge a bit. Once that initial hit of initiating A50 happens, I'm going to see what I can do.

Yeah, probably would have done the same if I didn't get a pay rise to offset it.

This live show is great. I upped my pledge after all the new announcements. These guys are so great, lively, and filled with optimism. Hadn't really watched GT and only heard about them 2-3 months ago, but they've quickly vaulted up to the top of my must watch / listen list every week.

So they announced the patreon info that we knew and there's still a new show being unveiled??

I wonder what it could be. Maybe I'm misreading it and it's the retro announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom