• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario007

Watched the Spoiler Mode for Horizon and never have I been so disappointed with a piece of content that GT or EZA put out. None of the three people discussing the game gave the game much chance beyond the main story, they kept getting things wrong when it comes to names or small details from the plot etc.

Overall, it felt like a sit-down about a game but not as a professional content that I come to expect from EZA. It felt more like their 15 minutes to explain the story of Halo videos rather than a proper discussion of the game. No one seemed to have been prepared for it and despite the structure it felt all over the place.

What was most disappointing was that honestly, there really wasn't any story discussion. They didn't talk about the lore or HZD, the way the story unfolds, what happened to the Old Ones, how did the robots come to be, or about
Gaia or Zero Dawn
. Honestly it felt like they spend an hour talking about nothing in particular besides their own personal feelings on the game with no need to restrain themselves for spoilers.

Having watched that video I totally get what Blood means that the times for a Witcher 3 Spoiler Mode is gone- if people couldn't remember basic plotlines and names two or three weeks about Horizon was out, how would they remember the ones from Witcher 3 (Huber already remembers Oxenfurt as Oxenfree).

When it comes to their opinions, completely disagreed with Huber on basically every point. Eversince the frametrap conversation where Huber has been comparing HZD with Zelda, it's been pretty obvious that he wanted HZD to be a different game to the one we got (almost feels like anything linear is bad). Huber talks about the discovery of things and then is surprised Jones and Kyle did some of the Vantage Points and metal flowers seemed ridiculous. His pure hate for Horizon's side quests is also way over the top, I mean why are not all great but when you have quests that deal with suicide at the loss of the loved one you can hardly say they all suck.

Finally it's hilarious how HZD is praised for sticking to its mythological terminology in conversation with the people seems hilarious when just seven years ago (and to this day) people give FFXIII shit for using the three words L'cie, C'ieth and fa'Cie (which the game explains)

Karu

Finally it's hilarious how HZD is praised for sticking to its mythological terminology in conversation with the people seems hilarious when just seven years ago (and to this day) people give FFXIII shit for using the three words L'cie, C'ieth and fa'Cie (which the game explains)
I didn't had any problem with the video overall, because it is exactly what I expected, but I had the very same "huh?"-moment with the very same counter-example at said remark haha.

(Though, I don't have a preference either way, FFXIII was a bad experience for other reasons)

I thought the spoiler mode was fine as a means of talking about a game generally without having to worry about the restrictions you would have if you attempted to do so on other EZA content (such as on FT).

It wasn't the deepest, nor did they go into depth with some of the criticism but I still thought it was a fairly enjoyable listen to get a feel for where those particular allies stood on the game and its plot.

Personally, my only suggestion for future spoiler modes is to lessen the extremity of certain examples and maybe just not be so super hyperbolic, especially if the in-depth discussion isn't really there to warrant that feeling.

In that particular spoiler mode for example, it was fairly evident that the allies enjoyed the Witcher 3 side quests but at the same time, Horizon side quests got a lot of hate. And I don't really have an issue with that (I enjoyed Horizon side quests but TW3 was waaaay better in that regard). However, the discussion didn't really warrant the drastically different takes on the side quests themselves. From a design perspective and just from a inspiration point of view, you could tell that Horizon wanted to create side content in the vein of TW3.

But instead of really exploring the differences that made the allies enjoy one but not the other, all I can really recall from the spoiler mode is Huber saying "the sidequests SUCK!" And while I generally got what each ally felt about the game, as someone who enjoyed and thought the side quests in Horizon were fine, I didn't quite understand the specifics as to why there was such a discrepancy between the love for TW3 content and dislike of Horizon. Mostly, the discussion just felt too vague on that point.

TW3 is clearly one of the gold standards for side quests and nothing recently has really come close to those sorts of interesting side quests for me (and we have plenty of stinkers this year too: GR2, Nier, BotW). But even then, just invoking it without much else doesn't tell me much when the underlying concepts are so similar.

--

I did love it overall though and am looking forward to future spoiler modes, whenever they may be. It's nice to have something dedicated to a post-completion consensus on a game that's much more particular and specific than anything you'd get in their other content.

mishakoz

It's a reoccuring issues for EZA. Everything is a podcast now... and i know edited shows are hard and stuff but it would be nice to have some structure and maybe someone with a synopsis of the story open or something.

My problems were mainly the huge jumps from topic to topic, or from story beat to story beat, and glossing over major parts and characters in the story. Rost, Ted Faro, etc.

Im not expecting a long form review but maybe some prep, participants come in with a few talking points before hand so its less stream of consciousness.

Yeah, I thought it was enjoyable as a long discussion of the game but I could easily see why someone would be disappointed by it, because they only really explored it on a surface level. There's so many small details that bring that world to life and make it so interesting but it seemed like they skipped over a ton of it. And the worst part is they then had questions those details would've helped answer. Like Jones brings up the metal flowers and being clueless of their origin when the game actually gives you enough details to figure that out yourself and it's one of the coolest things in the game IMO.

And yeah, Huber's side quest complaints weren't as bad as that horrible Frame Trap discussion but they were still a garbled mess. To me, good criticism would be looking at what they were trying to do (which was obviously something close to Witcher 3, especially since they have former CD Projekt Red employees working there) and pointing out how they failed to pull that off. But what Huber does instead is throw out a dozen different complaints, all from completely different games, some of which aren't what Horizon's going for at all and then... Yeah, that's it. To me it came off like Huber's ideal side quest was the design equivalent of this:
6I9Djcf.png

Mario007

That's because most of the characters in HZD are dry and boring.

The whole Spoiler Mode went on without even mentioning Ted Farro. That's not the fault of the game, that's the fault of the people doing Spoiler Mode. Elizabet Solbeck was mentioned super briefly as well and everything from the Old Ones was glossed over.

We didn't even get discussion on the four tribes (that I doubt they'd remember the names for anyway), or
Apollo, the Far Zenith, the Alphas, or GAIA
. The only time we got anywhere close to story discussion was when Kyle mentioned
GAIA destroying itself
but you could see Huber and Jones both didn't exactly know what he was talking about.

luchadork

The new Nintendo Friend Code show was awesome. Loving it. I think the three of them, Damiani, Bosman, and Bloodworth is such a good combination when it comes to talking Nintendo stuff. They really know their shit. Its really good.

Damiani in particular has been crushing it the last few months. He's been putting out zelda talks, nintendo podcasts, going on the eza podcast, doing reviews, plus these marathon twitch streams, and the behind the scenes review score thing he did for a while. Dude is putting in WORK. I know some people will disagree but I'd much rather this sort of output than working on one 10 minute video for 3 months.

Cellsplitter

Neo Member
Saw that comments were disabled on the last Nier video. Were people really rude in there?

Gotta say I was a bit sad to see Daminai treat the game with that much disrespect but what's even worse is silencing the criticism he received for it.

I'd love to see some sort of response to this or if they just hope we'll forget all about it and sweep it under the rug.

The whole Spoiler Mode went on without even mentioning Ted Farro. That's not the fault of the game, that's the fault of the people doing Spoiler Mode. Elizabet Solbeck was mentioned super briefly as well and everything from the Old Ones was glossed over.

We didn't even get discussion on the four tribes (that I doubt they'd remember the names for anyway), or
Apollo, the Far Zenith, the Alphas, or GAIA
. The only time we got anywhere close to story discussion was when Kyle mentioned
GAIA destroying itself
but you could see Huber and Jones both didn't exactly know what he was talking about.

Maybe those things didn't resonate with them much, I dunno. If they were awesome and memorable to them, I'm sure they would have brought it up in the discussion.

Mario007

Maybe those things didn't resonate with them much, I dunno. If they were awesome and memorable to them, I'm sure they would have brought it up in the discussion.

They couldn't even remember the names of places and substantial story details like what was the role of
Hades.
Either don't do the Spoiler Mode if you're not interested (and they mentioned being super interested and super hyped on the lore building from the world of the Old Ones, or get your facts right and do a bit of prep work before putting out content out there.

Raybunny

Was expecting some proper criticism on the HZD podcast. There were some bland opinions without going into proper facts and details. Unprepared? I had the feeling of: Oh yeah I played that game just cause of novelty but didn't really cared for the setting and story.

Spoilers but if you watched the video you would be ready for it:
Some side quests are phenomenal like the crazy guy drinking the machines fluids. The metal flowers are part project GAIA's seeds. Guess they didn't read descriptions of items at all and only saw them as collectibles. Kyle mentioned GAIA briefly but got no feedback from the other podcast members. The humans that were released in the wild and formed the tribes.The Zero Dawn project, HADES project, the project that collapsed ( forgot the name) and is mentioned in videotapes long before details of it were shown to the MC, the vaults, etc...

Aside that I do respect their opinions and points of view even if it didn't ticked with mine. There is so much to explore and they barely done it. On a realistic note their few past weeks been crazy I guess. They tried to do more than they can handle and this is the result? (honest question no malice intent in it)

Edit: I give that video 2 Stars

Got the notification of a new Nintendo Direct at 5am, will make sure to check it out after work.

They couldn't even remember the names of places and substantial story details like what was the role of
Hades.
Either don't do the Spoiler Mode if you're not interested (and they mentioned being super interested and super hyped on the lore building from the world of the Old Ones, or get your facts right and do a bit of prep work before putting out content out there.

Eh, the video was about what they liked and didn't like about the game and not a dissection of every little detail of the story elements. I thought it was totally fine.

mishakoz

Eh, the video was about what they liked and didn't like about the game and not a dissection of every little detail of the story elements. I thought it was totally fine.

...That's not really what it was supposed to be tho? Theyve talked on numerous frame traps their likes and dislikes, this was supposed to be "gloves are off, let's dig into the nitty gritty" without the headache of talking about things vaguely to avoid spoilers. I saw very little difference between spoiler mode and frame traps, aside from them mentioning a couple late game story things...

When Jones dug into that late game cut scene, I was so excited because it was my favorite scene in the whole game, and that was one of the few times I felt like they were getting analytical.

...That's not really what it was supposed to be tho? Theyve talked on numerous frame traps their likes and dislikes, this was supposed to be "gloves are off, let's dig into the nitty gritty" without the headache of talking about things vaguely to avoid spoilers. I saw very little difference between spoiler mode and frame traps, aside from them mentioning a couple late game story things...

When Jones dug into that late game cut scene, I was so excited because it was my favorite scene in the whole game, and that was one of the few times I felt like they were getting analytical.

Seemed more or less in line with their past spoiler discussion like MGSV and FFXV to me.

Was expecting some proper criticism on the HZD podcast. There were some bland opinions without going into proper facts and details. Unprepared? I had the feeling of: Oh yeah I played that game just cause of novelty but didn't really cared for the setting and story.

Spoilers but if you watched the video you would be ready for it:
Some side quests are phenomenal like the crazy guy drinking the machines fluids. The metal flowers are part project GAIA's seeds. Guess they didn't read descriptions of items at all and only saw them as collectibles. Kyle mentioned GAIA briefly but got no feedback from the other podcast members. The humans that were released in the wild and formed the tribes.The Zero Dawn project, HADES project, the project that collapsed ( forgot the name) and is mentioned in videotapes long before details of it were shown to the MC, the vaults, etc...

Aside that I do respect their opinions and points of view even if it didn't ticked with mine. There is so much to explore and they barely done it. On a realistic note their few past weeks been crazy I guess. They tried to do more than they can handle and this is the result? (honest question no malice intent in it)

Edit: I give that video 2 Stars

Got the notification of a new Nintendo Direct at 5am, will make sure to check it out after work.

On the metal flowers:
I've seen the theory that GAIA made them but you have to remember that they only started popping up AFTER all the different parts of GAIA became self-aware. So based on what we know, all the signs point to them being caused by DEMETER, the part of GAIA that was dedicated to vegetation. It's basically a sign that the other parts, like HADES, are out there and doing their own things.

Additionally, from what I remember, the text inscribed on the flowers are poems, which raises the possibility of DEMETER having access to the APOLLO database and possibly trying to share it.

Budi

Oh man, it's so hard to not just spoil Nier Automata for me so I could see myself if the criticism about Damiani and the game is warranted. Seems wild that people got so toxic that comments got disabled.

Edit: Someone clear this up to me without spoilers since I'm confused. Are people mad because he played it wrong? Didn't get all the endings? Or didn't like the game enough? What is this about exactly?

I thought the point of "Spoiler Mode" was to talk about the aspects of the game they found interesting but could not discuss in other shows because of spoilers, not to cover every single thing in the game.

In that light, what was not discussed in the video probably just did not interest the people on the panel that much ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Those were frametrap discussions and not spoiler mode discussions. I think TLG got more of a spoiler mode at the end of frame trap than Horizon got in spoiler mode.

I'm sure MGSV spoiler discussion happened at GT. Frametrap or not they did discuss FFXV with spoilers. I think they also did it for Dark Souls 3 and other games but I'm not sure.

Cellsplitter

Neo Member
Oh man, it's so hard to not just spoil Nier Automata for me so I could see myself if the criticism about Damiani and the game is warranted. Seems wild that people got so toxic that comments got disabled.

Edit: Someone clear this up to me without spoilers since I'm confused. Are people mad because he played it wrong? Didn't get all the endings? Or didn't like the game enough? What is this about exactly?

It was mostly his attitude throughout the whole thing. He never seemed interested in the plot or game play and it looked like he was (to quote Huber) just trying to check it off a list and move on.
The cherry on top was when he rage quit during the beautiful final sequence of the game just to look up the ending on Youtube.
I'm not mad at Damiani but I am a bit disappointing by how he treated all of it.

mishakoz

I thought the point of "Spoiler Mode" was to talk about the aspects of the game they found interesting but could not discuss in other shows because of spoilers, not to cover every single thing in the game.

In that light, what was not discussed in the video probably just did not interest the people on the panel that much ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Well spoiler mode is a one episode series so it's kinda hard to pin what the point of it is. I think right now it feels like "frame traps extended with spoilers" rather than what i think people have wanted, something like depths" from the GT days where they deep dive on a game. This was a pretty shallow dive, and as other mentioned they skipped over large chunks and got some things incorrect. No one is asking them to cover every single thing in the game but a major character got one or two mentions in the entire video.

Also I hate "maybe it didn't interest them that much". That's fine for a group of friends casually chatting about a game, I wouldn't say that's what I want from panel of journalists or whatever they call themselves. It doesn't make for interesting television. Like when Kyle says "oh yeah, errand sucks" and thEn doesn't go into why? Who wants that, share why you didn't like him or something.

Budi

It was mostly his attitude throughout the whole thing. He never seemed interested in the plot or game play and it looked like he was (to quote Huber) just trying to check it off a list and move on.
The cherry on top was when he rage quit during the beautiful final sequence of the game just to look up the ending on Youtube.
I'm not mad at Damiani but I am a bit disappointing by how he treated all of it.

All right thanks, it's odd that he would stream the game so much if he wasn't interested in it or liking it. I'm still looking forward to the game even my "hype levels" have gone down from before the release. It's dropped down to 12 on my Steam wishlist.

Cellsplitter

Neo Member
All right thanks, it's odd that he would stream the game so much if he wasn't interested in it or liking it. I'm still looking forward to the game even my "hype levels" have gone down from before the release. It's dropped down to 12 on my Steam wishlist.

GOTY :)

luchadork

Yes. They are mad cause he played it wrong. They were being super fucking annoying about it too. Like, you ever watched a movie with someone who's seen it before? And all they do the entire time is tap you on the shoulder and tell you "oh this bit! this bits good!". Imagine that for like 40 hours. There was some hidden ending which involved playing a really really really shitty shootemup section. Like no joke, 10 to 15 minutes of an asteroids like section. And he got fucked off with it after dying multiple times and quit. And people lost their fucking shit. So he went and watched that ending on youtube. And that made people lose their shit even more. Keep in mind, theres like 100 different endings and he'd done like 90 of them by this point. They were being total babies about it. "oh my god! how could you disrespect this total beautiful sequence! you have to play this game the way i want you to!'

I don't think they realise when you tell someone that something awesome is about to happen, it totally detracts from the surprise and uniqueness of it all. It was textbook backseat gaming. There's a bunch of people who are acting like the game is the second coming of Christ. But its objectively an imperfect game and has parts that could rub people the wrong way if it doesnt click. I dont think it clicked for Damiani and some people have taken that as him just blatantly disrespecting 'the game' and by extension themselves.

Budi

Yes. They are mad cause he played it wrong. They were being super fucking annoying about it too. Like, you ever watched a movie with someone who's seen it before? And all they do the entire time is tap you on the shoulder and tell you "oh this bit! this bits good!". Imagine that for like 40 hours. There was some hidden ending which involved playing a really really really shitty shootemup section. Like no joke, 10 to 15 minutes of an asteroids like section. And he got fucked off with it after dying multiple times and quit. And people lost their fucking shit. So he went and watched that ending on youtube. And that made people lose their shit even more. Keep in mind, theres like 100 different endings and he'd done like 90 of them by this point. They were being total babies about it. "oh my god! how could you disrespect this total beautiful sequence! you have to play this game the way i want you to!'

I don't think they realise when you tell someone that something awesome is about to happen, it totally detracts from the surprise and uniqueness of it all. It was textbook backseat gaming. There's a bunch of people who are acting like the game is the second coming of Christ. But its objectively an imperfect game and has parts that could rub people the wrong way if it doesnt click. I dont think it clicked for Damiani and some people have taken that as him just blatantly disrespecting 'the game' and by extension themselves.

Thank you, seems like some people are being unreasonable with their behaviour then. It's nice to be a fan of something, but it's always bad when people act like fanatics. I wouldn't get mad if people skipped side quests or dialogue in Witcher 3 (or the entire game even), I'd say they are missing out though!

Auctopus

I don't think Spoiler Mode is meant to be some three-hour Matthewmatosis-esque breakdown/analysis of every facet of a game. It's an environment where the Allies can discuss a game together without having to worry about spoilers.

Additionally, they don't have to go super in-depth with details/characters if they don't want to. In fact, Kyle says at what point that "you don't really care about any of the characters" which I pretty much agree with, that game was very surface level beyond some peripheral information that was supplied via collectibles. It doesn't matter how many 'mature' themes the game tackles if they're all presented in the exact same quest structure: "visit site > follow tracks ad nauseum > kill targets" and I'm talking 99% of side quests there.

They have to cover the whole game in a certain amount of time. I don't really know what people wanted them to do about discussing the story. Just unpack it? Repeat it to an audience that has most likely already played the game? If they weren't as invested in the story as some viewers or didn't feel the need to discuss it post-game then I feel that says more about their impression of the game rather than the quality of their content.

Cellsplitter

Neo Member
There was some hidden ending which involved playing a really really really shitty shootemup section.
I love how diverse opinions can be sometimes :p
What you intensely disliked I adored.

Thank you, seems like some people are being unreasonable with their behaviour then. It's nice to be a fan of something, but it's always bad when people act like fanatics. I wouldn't get mad if people skipped side quests or dialogue in Witcher 3 (or the entire game even), I'd say they are missing out though!

Yup there was some vile comments made to Damiani that was not cool :(
Maybe deleting all comments was the correct action. I just feel bad for the ones that wasn't all about hating on Damiani on how he played the game.

Budi

Disabling youtube video comments is a questionable path to take.

Honestly, I couldn't care less and I don't know why others would either. Feminist Frequency disables comments, Totalbiscuit disables comments, there's no harm in it. There's plenty of ways to give feedback if people want to. Also looking for the actual decent feedback can be pretty damn taxing from the filth that Youtube comments tend to be. Better to encourage people give it elsewhere. What is bad in disabled comment section, except that some people get mad about it for some reason? Probably because they don't get to stir shit up or insult someone.

Edit: Not saying that you would be there to insult people, but I'm wondering what is inherently bad in disabling the comments.

Auctopus

Honestly, I couldn't care less and I don't know why others would either. Feminist Frequency disables comments, Totalbiscuit disables comments, there's no harm in it.

Uh, I don't think they're totally comparable. Whilst it's understandable that those channels disable their comments (the former receiving multiple death threats in the past and the latter, a breeding ground for alt-right/Gamergate opinions). However, disabling Youtube comments also stifles communication/community.

Then again, if the comments were really just whines about Damiani not playing the game in the "right" way then it's most likely just a one-off.

Some people were assholes but that doesn't justify being a dismissive jerk. Yes, a lot of people watched the stream because they love the game and wanted to watch Damiani play it. So? You just summarised almost every stream.

While I'm vehemently against abuse and Damiani's often one of my favourite allies, I can understand why people feel disappointed by the ending of that stream. It's not like it was just a quick stream, he'd streamed his entire 20 or so hour playthrough, people had watched through the entire thing and THAT is how it ended. It sucked. At that point I don't know why he even bothered playing it. He clearly wanted to go and play Persona 5 instead, so that's what he should've done.

And there's 26 endings, though only 5 of them are "main" endings. Damiani got 4 of those main endings and was just about to get the 5th before he quit.

By the way, I have no problem with them closing comments sections if they get too vitriolic. Youtube comment sections are the worst.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Weekly podcast needs to enact a 'no Nintendo' principal to avoid the past week that has made EZA look like they're sponsored by them. If you're gonna fanboy up and dedicate one podcast entirely to a brand label, you have to change the flow of the others. News topics not covered:

- Microsoft testing Steam style refunds. (a huge deal)
- Uncharted Lost Legacy release date, new trailer (???)
- Rick and Morty VR (VR may never be covered again due to Kyles huge self-doubt/self-sabotage issues)
- Halo Wars 1 coming to Steam (halo is dad)
- Battlefront 2 info (no season pass, writers, etc)
- Nier Automata DLC (this is where the NO SPOILERS stuff is really hurting their coverage)
- Zeboyd's Cosmic Star Heroine (Do Skipped)
- Peter Moore (sorry he wasn't a Nintendo)

"Trolling" was never really funny and a lot of time a sad snapshot at someone that struggles with teamwork and connecting with other people, choosing to pave over it with crass "JUST JOKING" stunts. Snipperclips was an example of that and its no surprise the E ending of Automata's significance just flew by too. Someone slogging through a full playthrough of game they're not going to like is not content EZA should be comfortable putting out there. It's clearly angered a chunk of a fanbase and left a sour taste in their mouth. Worse still, its an appalling use of time when time is a limited resource. "Coulda made some Don't Skips. Trolled Nier fans instead animememe.gif"

I feel when just as some allies were trying to pull towards producing things like Don't Skips and covering more games and more of the breadth of the games industry, this past month instead they've shrivelled back up and just gone almost full Nintendo. This might be a situation where because nobody is steering the Editorial ship, things will only get more myopic going forward.

Worse still, its an appalling use of time when time is a limited resource. "Coulda made some Don't Skips. Trolled Nier fans instead animememe.gif"

This point just seems ludicrous to me. He did these streams off-schedule, often in the middle of the night. EZA doesn't own every hour of someone's day. I get that some people weren't happy with it, but it was entirely an addition to his normal responsibilities.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
This point just seems ludicrous to me. He did these streams off-schedule, often in the middle of the night. EZA doesn't own every hour of someone's day. I get that some people weren't happy with it, but it was entirely an addition to his normal responsibilities.

When you stream under the groups name, thats content. Especially when it then blasts onto the Youtube sub-list and theres a block of thumbnails for a playthrough the player wasn't feeling. Just play a game in private at that point. Save the full playthrough for Brad or someone thats going to have a more interesting journey with it. Instead now the Nier fanbase (huge I know) is going to be wary of EZA. Worth it for the troll?

Easy Allies seems to pride itself on its approach to community, but clearly something went so wrong with this stream that Youtube comments and ratings had to be disabled.

When you stream under the groups name, thats content. Especially when it then blasts onto the Youtube sub-list and theres a block of thumbnails for a playthrough the player wasn't feeling. Just play a game in private at that point. Save the full playthrough for Brad or someone thats going to have a more interesting journey with it. Instead now the Nier fanbase (huge I know) is going to be wary of EZA. Worth it for the troll?

Easy Allies seems to pride itself on its approach to community, but clearly something went so wrong with this stream that Youtube comments and ratings had to be disabled.

You're making a completely different argument now. Before you called it an "appalling use of time," but it's his time to spend how he wants. If he wants to produce more content and stream more, that's up to him. He doesn't need to feel guilty that he could have been doing something else.

As for how he handled the playthrough, that's up to him to consider and discuss. I haven't seen enough of it to give any feedback, but there's no way he went into that just to troll fans. It's something he wanted to play, even if he didn't react to it the way some people wanted him to.

Visceir

But it's not really a thing. Multiple allies have streamed Nioh, Dark souls 3, owlboy, etc. Hell over time you'll see huber do multiple playthroughs of the same game (I.e RE2)

Should have probably added a cute emoji at the statement or something, I mainly just think it's amusing that Hasney calls it insanity but at the same time I could easily see Kyle having a rule like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom