• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Europa Universalis IV MP Community Thread of Don't trust the Russian or trains-Part 3

How many sessions until Kabouter gets annexed by some scrub AI country?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Not tonight, sorry.

msr49La.png

sadface.jpg

And sorry for jumping out so suddenly tonight, urgent family matters.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I'd never ruin toma's expressed desire not to form Russia like that, Kab.

I'd culture shift and form Ruthenia instead.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Well if Aragon gives up Ferrera I'm sure we'll see peace break out in this session.

That seems unlikely.

Didnt find anyone to sub for me today, but I might be here... maybe 30 minutes later or something, gonna see about that later tonight.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Uzzy pls

You need to save that 1K army for your next India adventure

Uzzy

Venice AAR:

Oh what a lovely war that was. Millions dead, entire trade fleets destroyed, alliances shattered and all that lovely money wasted.

On the bright side, I won't be here this Sunday, as I'm off to a birthday party. My own, infact. So the next time I'll be playing it'll be with some lovely fibre optics. Hopefully no more shit tier internet for me. I'll post pics of the old routers destruction too.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Why would you form Spain as Aragon? That's disgusting.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I like how you consider this to be treason more than fanboi relying on you to beat England and then turning against you.

That's a beaten dead horse. Nobody sane will ally Fanboi in the next games. Especially when he will play as Albania or something.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
We should have a competition to see who can annex fanboi first.

Uzzy

The latest Development Diary is out, and wooo, vassals are getting a bit of a change. Liberty Desire now applies to any vassal, march, client state, colonial nation or junior partner in a personal union, and involves a wider range of factors than before. Your vassals can even band together to take you down, if they think that together they'll beat you.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Translation: "Well, we saw Jake's Mogadishu and Nagaur runs and thought that was bullshit so we're nerfing it. Good luck getting those cheevos now."

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Guys help me ID this flag.

Blue stripe diagonal from top left to bottom right over a red field. Some stars on the blue stripe but I don't remember how many. I saw it on a food cart that sold curry chicken, jerk chicken, curry goat and stewed beef.

I guess it's kind of like the confederate flag but with only one blue stripe.

Kabouter

Guys help me ID this flag.

Blue stripe diagonal from top left to bottom right over a red field. Some stars on the blue stripe but I don't remember how many. I saw it on a food cart that sold curry chicken, jerk chicken, curry goat and stewed beef.

I guess it's kind of like the confederate flag but with only one blue stripe.
Sounds like a modified confederate flag, certainly doesn't match any national flag that I know of.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
A derivative of the Arkansas state flag, perhaps?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Taungu is awesome. Did you realize that if you wanted to use the minimum amount of states possible to cover the globe by using their greatest historical extents, Taungu would be one of the states you'd need? Kab and I realized the list is:

British Empire, French Empire, German Empire, Iberian Union, Belgium, United Netherlands, Austro-Hungary, Russian Empire, Qing Empire, Roman Empire, Ethiopia, Kalmar Union, United States of America, Japanese Empire, Abbasid Caliphate, and the Taungu Kingdom.

Pretty cool list to belong to.

ZZMitch

Taungu is awesome. Did you realize that if you wanted to use the minimum amount of states possible to cover the globe by using their greatest historical extents, Taungu would be one of the states you'd need? Kab and I realized the list is:

British Empire, French Empire, German Empire, Iberian Union, Belgium, United Netherlands, Austro-Hungary, Russian Empire, Qing Empire, Roman Empire, Ethiopia, Kalmar Union, United States of America, Japanese Empire, Abbasid Caliphate, and the Taungu Kingdom.

Wow that's pretty amazing. I'd like to see all those states superimposed on a map. Mongols got robbed :p

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Wow that's pretty amazing. I'd like to see all those states superimposed on a map. Mongols got robbed :p

Mongols are sort of unfortunate. You need the Russian Empire to cover the Baltics and they coincidentally take out the Golden Horde and much the eastern steppes, you need the Abbasids to cover Arabia and that coincidentally takes out pretty much all of the Ilkhanate, and you need the Qing Empire for full coverage of the Chinese area as they expanded further than the Yuan did. By the end, Mongolia just ends up covering other states you already have to have taken.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
bHBy53k.png

Couldn't be bothered finishing off the islands. The territories are roughly done by recency when there is overlap, with the nearer that state controlled it to the modern day having priority, but I haven't done that very thoroughly as GB and France would have more of the Middle East, for example.

Uzzy

I did not know that, but that is indeed awesome. The recent DDRJake mention made me go back and watch his Mingals playthrough, and I saw he mentioned Taungu and their amazing ideas. Really fun nation that one, I'd love to play them once the nation designer kicks in and just rename them Shadaloo.

What's less awesome is the horrid web of alliances in S-E Asia. Declaring war on anyone seems to break at least two of my alliances, so I guess expansion into India it is then.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
My Friesland-game is turning out pretty alright!

It was a bit heartbreaking finally turning on France, the only European Country who didn't hate me or was my vassal :'(

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Holy crap.

Yeah, you have to get paradox to fix that coalition exploit :D

I also made the 500 Big ship fleet for the cheevo since I had over 100K money at one point. That costed though. Went down to ~40K before I could dispand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom