• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu (Sep. 15th) - ICO and SotC on PS3! / Valkyria 3 for PSP

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
DevilWillcry said:
What are the odds of Sony doing a TLG demo pack in for those that purchase the Team Ico Collection? I remember them doing something like that with the GOW Collection...but then this is Fumito Ueda and Team Ico we are talking about here. Nothing comes out of that studio that isn't up to Ueda's standards.

well there was a SOTC demo way back when (ico as well?). I sure hope so.

StuBurns

Banned
Is there any indication of what the Team ICO Collection will be called? And when scans surface, if anyone even dares pm me a link I will go bat shit, I'll report you to the mods, no joke, instantly.

So if ICO and SotC are each one on a single disc, does it means they probably add extra stuff? like the deleted colossus? it would be awesome :D

jett

D-Member
StuBurns said:
Is there any indication of what the Team ICO Collection will be called? And when scans surface, if anyone even dares pm me a link I will go bat shit, I'll report you to the mods, no joke, instantly.

wat

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
sotodefonk said:
So if ICO and SotC are each one on a single disc, does it means they probably add extra stuff? like the deleted colossus? it would be awesome :D
highly doubtful. They'll probably add the exclusive Euro stuff though for ICO.

Macstorm

mjemirzian said:
The amount of complaining and death wishes over VC on PSP is ridiculous. Stop console whining and/or being graphics whores and be happy there are still companies willing to risk making turn based strategy games.
Hell hath frozen over, as for once I completely agree with mjemirzian.

StuBurns

Banned
jett said:
wat wat...

Are they listed as separate disc releases? That would simplify the naming confusion that could happen with putting them together. And boxart issues. I'd be up for it.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Nice, another Valkyria Chronicles for PSP. :)
I've only played the demo for the second game, but I don't mind having the series on a handheld. In fact, since the battles in the first game got so drawn-out I think a handheld platform would work better for me with instant access and sleep mode.
Although I can kind of understand the graphics argument, my main interest in this series is mostly related to the gameplay (as with all strategy rpgs I play).

Just saw the RGG scans. That's pretty, uhm, yeah. In this case I'm not sure if zombies are a sign of creative bankruptcy or the exact opposite. :lol

gogogow

AniHawk said:
250k in Japan and 150k in the US.

So far VC2 is 150k in Japan.
150k in the US for VC1?
Wow, that's much better than I expected.
VC2 isn't even gonna get 10% of those sales.

Fuck You Sega!

Nico pack was already known and inevitable; now we play the waiting game BECAUSE WE DON'T OWN A PSP and can't play VC3. fuck you Sega!

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
As long it keeps the awesome gameplay, I'd play VC even in a Gameboy :lol

Great to hear the Team Ico combo incoming, by the way.

Shuusui

VC3. My body literally reacted like this.

6o3mdc.gif
I am a wounded infant before Sega.

gogogow said:
150k in the US for VC1?
Wow, that's much better than I expected.
VC2 isn't even gonna get 10% of those sales.
VC had massive buzz after the release much like Demon's Souls did, so that no doubt helped a lot with sales
Everyone in the west seems to hate the PSP so there's no such buzz for VC2

SEGA clearly knows which Sony console is the greater of the two currently on the market.

Deal with it Americans. Nobody wants your Killzonez and fratboy douchebags (White Black Lightening and Dude Raider).

StuBurns

Banned
The Take Out Bandit said:
SEGA clearly knows which Sony console is the greater of the two currently on the market.

Deal with it Americans. Nobody wants your Killzonez and fratboy douchebags (White Black Lightening and Dude Raider).
PS3 is getting a port of the best game of all time, your argument is invalid.

B.K.

What series is that mech in the SRT: L scan from? I don't recognize it?

Edit: Who is posting on 2ch from GAF?

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE.

Hey SEGA, fuck you. . .from the bottom of my heart.

:lol

Spiegel said:
[PSP] Valkyria Chronicles 3

2pp0wur.jpg

hey Sega, you have time tomorrow, I'm going to visit you...
qYIhe.gif

Seriously though, meh, meh, meh, meh :(
Not even the confirmation of ICO+SotC can help me as I own and finished both games. Especially if they are sold separately here in the west, too
(will only double dip if they have new content like the cut colossi)

EXGN

The Take Out Bandit said:

We can't help that we have better tastes than Japanese gamers :\

Top Bottom