• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fatal Frame Wii U NicoNico Presentation - [game portion over]

I am saddened by the fact that I am hyped for a game that will never make it to the US. I am further saddened that there isn't tons of people pushing for Nintendo to translate this.

Fully plan to buy this. Don't really expect a sale on the PS2 classic titles because of it, but a few questions.

Are they all worth it at $10 a piece?
Do they usually have sales around Halloween?
No one got back to me on this, but others may be interested that Amazon is currently selling SEN codes for Fatal Frame 1 and 2 pS2 classics for $3.99 each.

Decent price to try them out whether you end up liking them or not, I figure. Build some hype for this new entry.

No one got back to me on this, but others may be interested that Amazon is currently selling SEN codes for Fatal Frame 1 and 2 pS2 classics for $3.99 each.

Decent price to try them out whether you end up liking them or not, I figure. Build some hype for this new entry.

I had read your question above and was going to tell you about Amazon. I got Fatal Frame 1 and 2 on a PSN sale. I got all three Fatal Frame complete with case and manual from Gamestop during a B2G1, cost me $40 total. Started the first on PS2 but stopped because I'm a coward.

I also plan to buy a Japanese copy of 4 and European copy 2 for Wii. Decided that this will be the one horror franchise I play. I also own Spirit Camera because that was like $8 new on Amazon.

Pre-orders have started!

51z1a-7An9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Currently at #7 on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/videogames/

AdanVC

Wow! I just saw the trailer and damn it looks really REALLY good and scary as hell. After the trailer finished i got depressed knowing this game will probably never make it outside Japan...

Maybe this game will be announced for the West during Comi-Con?
Hahaha sigh...:(

6th right now... Also, there's 4 places taken by yokai watch 2 in the top 10 lol

does any of the trackers count Amazon.JP? Famitsu or Media Create?

hope it sells but I don't trust Amazon much as a factor

Posted this in the other thread, but since this one seems to be getting more attention, someone subbed the trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EToyjrr-Au0

I did not see it at first you have to hit the caption button CC

This looks amazing, and it's releasing so soon. Been thinking about buying a WiiU ever since the Bayonetta 2 announcement. If this gets localized
HAHA....:[
, I will definitely be buying one.

Posted this in the other thread, but since this one seems to be getting more attention, someone subbed the trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EToyjrr-Au0

Edit: Oh yeah, make sure you hit the CC button to see the subs.

Nice.
Edit: Hmm, famous suicide spot? So I guess Mt. Hikamiyama is the games version of , the Aokigahara Forest?

Top Bottom