• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FBI nabs white supremacist who wanted to follow in Dylan Roof's footsteps

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there's always those that immediately begin the fat shaming regardless of the topic at hand. This terrorist was plotting to kill numerous people, yet some people here have nothing more to offer than fat jokes.

Honestly, the moment you decide you want to mass murder a bunch of people because they're different than you, to me, you cease to be a human being and becoming nothing more than a pile of shit.

In this case, a big fat pile of shit.

Airola

Aka Jehovah. The Christian god.

Also the Jewish god.

Which baffles me to no end how some of these white supremacists connect Yahweh to their agenda. Maybe they think the appearance of Jesus suddenly made people white and non-Jewish or something.

to be fair, making fun of his fatness is kind of dumb, because you're essentially making fun of everyone who is fat. i have no sympathy for this parasite, and don't feel bad for him getting made fun of, but it's kind of hypocritical to make fun of this guy's weight and then pretend like you don't care about a good person's weight.

He looks like a pudgy Smurf. That's right..I'm adding height into the mix! Take THAT..

lollipop_guild.gif

to be fair, making fun of his fatness is kind of dumb, because you're essentially making fun of everyone who is fat. i have no sympathy for this parasite, and don't feel bad for him getting made fun of, but it's kind of hypocritical to make fun of this guy's weight and then pretend like you don't care about a good person's weight.

No, I'm making fun of a white supremacist who also happens to be fat.

Man, I'm fat and people cutting on me didn't get me to borrow money from my grandma to go kill people. If a dumbass white supremacist gets caught he's fair game for snaps of all kinds.

Breads

Banned
So let's rightfully condemn him for that.

Why are you defending a would-be terrorist.

It would be dumb if this was how it worked.

It isn't though.

rjinaz

I hate it when people laugh at fat people.

But, there are times when it is ok. Like how I laugh at Jabba the Hutt.

This guy deserves anything thrown at him. He set out to end the lives of people because they are different than he is. Fuck him.

WedgeX

Banned
Glad they stopped this terrorist.

There should be a white supremacist database, those people are a threat to this country, unlikely though with a white supremacist federal government.

If only.

Luckily we have the SPLC to do some of that work.

Malvolio

You're probably not going to see many people using a thread about a white supremacist would-be murderer as their platform against fat shaming.

I wonder why

Because terrorism has caused them to abandon their sense of right and wrong. You know the exact opposite of what we should do to combat terrorism.

commedieu

Banned
Calling out fat shaming ≠ defending a terrorist.

His weight is a descriptor in relation to him being a proponent of the perfect example of the human race. So much so that he wants to execute black people because of his ideals. Thats the most important thing here, well that and living in his mothers basement.

This thread is about a serious threat towards minorities in this country. IMO. The fat shaming stuff isn't just sporadically happening and targeted towards all overweight people of the world, like you're pretending it is. Its due to a person willing to kill over his perfection being overweight, and funny looking. I'm not going to feel bad over people calling him fat and making fun of his looks when hes willing to kill for his superiority. His weight is definitely up for discussion and ridicule considering hes claiming others deserve to die so that he and his purity can live in peace.

PM a mod if you feel people are violating NeoGaf's rules, and stop shitting up this thread with some shallow attempt at guilting people for something that isn't happening.

PSqueak

Banned
Calling out fat shaming ≠ defending a terrorist.

Again, you're ignoring the context here, this is not fat shaming, this is white supremacist shaming, people in this thread are rightfully pointing out the disconect between his physique and his belief, he thinks he is "the superior race" and bought into nazi ideology, people commenting on him buying this ideology while in no way being an image of aryan perfection is not "fat shaming", do you think Nazis would not fat shame him? do you think Hitler would think he was the image of aryan perfection? Hitler would probably have him dead precisely for his looks.

That's what people are making fun of in this, "Why the fuck do you go judging people for their race when you wouldn't pass hitler's judgement any better?"

commedieu

Banned
Because he might have felt worthless as a human being and those people are the ones that are easiest to radicalize.

You don't know anything about him, you're just making a defense force for a felon thug because of reasons. You're in a thread about a nazi wanting to kill black people, and you're pulling out of your ass that fat shaming possibly made him do it?
That is an insult to human beings. Plenty of overweight people have the piss taken out of them daily, they don't pick up guns to execute black people. One of these things has nothing to do with the other. Look in the mirror. You're the person making up baseless defenses for this nazi. Fuck his feelings, people feel worthless every day. That doesn't give you an excuse to pick up a gun, after you get a ride from your basement at your mothers house, to get money from your grandfather.

Slayven

"All they wanne (sic) do is stay loaded on drugs the Jews put here to destroy white man and they feast on the drugs. they should be Feasting on the enemy that stole their Heritage and their bloodline and trying to run us off of this Earth," McDowell wrote. "if you ain't got the heart to fight for Yahweh like dylann roof did, you need to shut the f--- up."

How they see themselves as

Reality

Thats the gene pool they want to keep "pure"

Again, you're ignoring the context here, this is not fat shaming, this is white supremacist shaming, people in this thread are rightfully pointing out the disconect between his physique and his belief, he thinks he is "the superior race" and bought into nazi ideology, people commenting on him buying this ideology while in no way being an image of aryan perfection is not "fat shaming", do you think Nazis would not fat shame him? do you think Hitler would think he was the image of aryan perfection? Hitler would probably have him dead precisely for his looks.

That's what people are making fun of in this, "Why the fuck do you go judging people for their race when you wouldn't pass hitler's judgement any better?"

All of this. Hell, the preacher comic someone posted summed it even better. That is what we are making fun of. That is why we are making jokes at him. Because he is not even close to superior. Not by a long shot.

SerTapTap

It's so fucked that I'm legit surprised and grateful the FBI is still allowed to stop a white supremacist in 2017. For now.

Why are you defending a would-be terrorist.

It would be dumb if this was how it worked.

It isn't though.

but..... it is. i'm not agreeing with the other guy and saying this dude deserves any sympathy for getting made fun of for being fat. he doesn't. i'm saying that if you insult someone for being fat, then you obviously think negatively of people being overweight. if you didn't feel that way, then you wouldn't be using it as an insult.

it's not about this terrorist, it's about other people who are reading what you're saying. i normally wouldn't bring it up because i don't want to sound like i care even a little bit about this guy's feelings, but it's hypocritical to pretend like being fat is nothing to be ashamed of, and then shaming somebody for it because he happens to be a monster. it's petty, juvenile shit. of all the things you could say about this guy, you choose to make fat jokes? i think it's pretty revealing of how some people really think.

but..... it is. i'm not agreeing with the other guy and saying this dude deserves any sympathy for getting made fun of for being fat. he doesn't. i'm saying that if you insult someone for being fat, then you obviously think negatively of people being overweight. if you didn't feel that way, then you wouldn't be using it as an insult.

it's not about this terrorist, it's about other people who are reading what you're saying.

"making fun of a fat white supremacist would-be murderer means you hate all fat people" is a leap that requires a hell of a running start to make.

"making fun of a fat white supremacist would-be murderer means you hate all fat people" is a leap that requires a hell of a running start to make.

i mean, if you're just not going to even try to understand, then i guess we're done here

if you don't think being overweight is a negative attribute, then you wouldn't be using it as an insult. it's pretty fucking simple.

Belfast

Wonder how many times this kid heard he was fat and ugly in his life. Guess it's OK now though since he's a terrorist.

Fat and/or ugly people exist in this world. Not all of them choose to turn into absolute shitlords.

It's hard to, time and time again, see pictures of these guys and say to myself, "yup, could've gussed it!" It's not that all people who look like goobers are white supremacist terrorists, but almost all white supremacist terrorists look like goobers. It's true that they aren't really examples of the genetic superiority they claim to uphold. If you look like this guy, you need to at least pick better reasons for doing what you're doing.

But, ultimately, it's more likely a mental issue. Easily brainwashed, and childhood bullying can be a part of that. Maybe you've been beat up and called names for the way you look, and finally someone tells you that you're the spitting image of genetic supremacy just because you happen to have a certain skin color... yeah, maybe you hold onto that.

I can see how someone would come to believe in this way of thinking, but once again, a lot don't. And while you might be born looking a certain way, most people do have the choice to not so easily be swindled by shit-talkers and make better decisions. Because the way you look has everything to do with black people abusing drugs.

i mean, if you're just not going to even try to understand, then i guess we're done here

if you don't think being overweight is a negative attribute, then you wouldn't be using it as an insult. it's pretty fucking simple.
We arent talking about overweight people. We are talking about this fat fuck who wanted to shoot up some black people for being black. Holy fuck people.

Jesus. I bet if people were to start calling him a psycho or a crazy person we'd have fucking people in here going on about how its not nice to call people with mental illnesses mean names.

Breads

Banned

it's not about this terrorist, it's about other people who are reading what you're saying. i normally wouldn't bring it up because i don't want to sound like i care even a little bit about this guy's feelings, but it's hypocritical to pretend like being fat is nothing to be ashamed of, and then shaming somebody for it because he happens to be a monster. it's petty, juvenile shit. of all the things you could say about this guy, you choose to make fat jokes? i think it's pretty revealing of how some people really think.

You seem to be confused.

Vanguard of the master race over here wanted to murder people born wrong.

People are then calling him out on the notion of there being a master race... for stated reason (among others).

Your inability to connect the dots of this admittedly crude form of satire is on you. The projection about insulting all fat people is also on you.

:edit:

This is frustrating. Every fucking time there are people making empathy pleas for these kinds of people.

We arent talking about overweight people. We are talking about this fat fuck who wanted to shoot up some black people for being black. Holy fuck people.

Jesus. I bet if people were to start calling him a psycho or a crazy person we'd have fucking people in here going on about how its not nice to call people with mental illnesses mean names.

Seriously. We're talking about a crazy homicidal bastard that wanted to kill black people. I don't give a flying fantastic ferret fuck about his feelings. I don't. Fuck him

Is there a link to fund this fat fuck's legal fees? Maybe some folks wanna help the little guy out..these Fat Jones drove him to wanting to kill niggers..he's clearly had it rough..😐

#RadicalFatslam

jesus christ, this forum can be so maddeningly obtuse at times.

making fun of someone's weight is always dickish, because you're flat out saying that it's a negative enough quality to be made fun of. the fact that this guy is evil is not relevant.

"lol look at this tubby. fatty fat fat. i mean, there's nothing wrong with being fat, i'm just using it as an insult, because look how fuckin fat this slob is. again, there's nothing wrong with it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom