• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FBI nabs white supremacist who wanted to follow in Dylan Roof's footsteps

Status
Not open for further replies.

sphagnum

Banned
GdQMIeG.jpg

160927210830-tk-ah0927-exlarge-169.jpg

You're gonna give /pol/ ideas!

Reverend Funk

Comfy Penetration
This fat piece of shit feels that me and my family should be exterminated, but there is a possibility he only thinks that way because he looked into the future and saw me calling him names on a internet forum

This fat piece of shit feels that me and my family should be exterminated, but there is a possibility he only thinks that way because he looked into the future and saw me calling him names on a internet forum

Careful, those comments are the reason the intolerant leftist liberals drive the moderate right to the alt-right and make people want to commit genocide.

Sarcasm, if it was a little too on the nose.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Fat is no excuse for being a piece of shit. Biggie Smalls was goddamn morbidly obese, but that dude was slinging pipe all over Brooklyn. Looking like a damn beached whale post-coitus.

rjinaz

This thread has delivered. Thanks for making me laugh on a day the president assumed a Black person knows all Black people.

I'm so thankful they stopped this and now we are having a good laugh at this chucklefuck instead of what could have happened. These fucks deserve all the shit flinging in the world that comes at them.

Not

Banned
I'm wondering why it's so easy for some Gaffers to empathize more with fat people than black people

Hmmmmm

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
The problem of focusing on his appearance, is that you stigmatize the millions of fat, kinda ugly dudes who are not terrorists...

The Kree

Banned
The problem of focusing on his appearance, is that you stigmatize the millions of fat, kinda ugly dudes who are not terrorists...

No, it's just mocking them for the inherent contradiction of claiming genetic superiority when they look the opposite.

He's not being made fun of just for being fat. If he had stopped a mass shooting instead of planning one we'd be calling him a hero regardless of his looks. Pretty fucking simple.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Should-be title: "FBI foils domestic terrorism plot by white supremacist."

But hey, at least they are recognizing these people as white supremacists and not just "alt right." Baby steps.

Numb

Should-be title: "FBI foils domestic terrorism plot by white supremacist."

But hey, at least they are recognizing these people as white supremacists and not just "alt right." Baby steps.
Haven't you heard?
White folks can't be terrorists
Even the government was moving on making it official

DigtialT

LOL the fact that this guy thinks he genetically superior to Idris Elba, Beyonce, Dwayne Johnson, and Obama cracks me up.

Looks like authorities caught another person inspired by Dylan Roof yesterday in California.

Davis mosque vandalism suspect Lauren Kirk-Coehlo wrote text and social media messages expressing her desire to commit mass murder and glorifying Dylann Roof, the 22-year-old man convicted of gunning down nine African Americans in a Charleston, S.C., church, according to a Davis Police Department declaration filed Tuesday in Yolo Superior Court.

Kirk-Coehlo, 30, was arrested Tuesday morning and charged with a hate crime in a Jan. 22 vandalism attack at Davis Islamic Center, which included breaking windows and wrapping pork around the door handle of one of the mosque's exterior doors, Davis police said. Muslims are forbidden to eat or touch pork.

La Fond also said Kirk-Coehlo had conducted several web searches about Alexandre Bissonnette, a suspect in the Jan. 29 mosque attack in Quebec City that killed six people and injured 19. Kirk-Coehlo had searched for information about bomb vests and said in a text exchange with an unidentified party that while she had not killed anyone yet, ”I have dreams and aspirations" and ”I would like to kill ... many people," the declaration read.

La Fond said his investigation of Kirk-Coehlo's ”hate-motivated vandalism" led to her Twitter account, where one message read ”3 cheers for Dylan (sic) Roof" and another commented on how ”intelligent" Roof was in interviews. A search of Kirk-Coehlo's cellphone included derogatory remarks about Jews, Mexicans and African Americans, La Fond wrote.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article132967164.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom