• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

DiscoJon

Banned
DC may have some shitty live-action stuff, but damn if their animated output isn't awesome.

The only animated comic related blu-ray I own is DC's "The New Frontier". Fucking love it, great 60's vibe.

Tf_org-Justice-League-The-New-Frontier-free-2008.jpg

Del Rio said on the shoot that he's already making about the same money as he was in WWE just with AAA and that isn't even figuring in everything else he is doing. He said the network killed all of their paychecks and everyone is miserable in WWE.

Well in that case they shouldn't give a fuck if they get kicked out of WWE and end up on the (apparently) decent money earning indies.

Reach for those damn rings damn it! Make Vince pissed off!

Did WWE do a Gorilla Monsoon doco yet? Couldn't find anything on the Network. Kinda interested.

Well his Frecklestein alt just went down

Wait, Freckle got banned again? How the freckle did that happen o_O

I was about to post in that The Order thread but
fuck-this-im-out2221eu5k.gif

I'll come back in a few days and see if things have settled.

Marvel

could never
Goddamn I love Mickie.

Let me guess, it's because of the character motivation. It's so simple yet so effective.

I hate that shit in TV/Films
as an Animal lover and owner lol, big softy when it comes to that

Alucard

Banned
John Wick movie just made me fucking cry.

Was it
the dog?
It totally was, wasn't it?

Really cool flick. Super stylized and exists in its own video gamey universe that could never exist. It's the definition of a revenge fantasy on so many levels.

Alucard

Banned
Mickie James is a mom now. Good for her. Hope she's made enough money to leave the carny life behind if she so chooses.

Alucard

Banned
Yes.

And you're right, super cool flick. Liked the music choices too.

Agreed. I never buy stuff on Blu-ray or DVD anymore, but this is one movie I'll make an exception for. I think it might actually be one of the best action movies ever. Better than a ton of 80s and 90s stuff. It's definitely my favourite since The Transporter at least.

That said, I haven't seen Taken, which I've been told is great.

Linkified

Daniel Bryan has a marketable look, is a much better wrestler, has a good 4 inches on Neville, and can cut a great promo. Neville almost put me to sleep on color the other night on NXT. Worst color commentary since I heard Cesaro.

Neville is actually a better wrestler than Daniel Bryan more energy in the ring. If they do bring him up to the main roster bring him up with him only being able to drink to pull off the high flying moves. Get sponsorship from Newcastle Brown Ale and have him come out with a bottle. Would be a great heel gimmick.

Alucard

Banned
My Rainmaker shirt from njpweurope.com came in the mail yesterday. It's awesome.

It's definitely a slimmer fit than normal sizes:

That's a cool-looking shirt, but I can't quite figure out what's happening in the inside graphic. Are there two pics of Okada or just one in it? Eye fuckery is commencing.

Kornflayx

That's a cool-looking shirt, but I can't quite figure out what's happening in the inside graphic. Are there two pics of Okada or just one in it? Eye fuckery is commencing.

Yeah, it's Okada hitting the Rainmaker on Tanahashi. On the back is just the name Rainmaker, with the R looking like his fake dollar sign.

Also, super fast delivery from the UK to Germany.

Xater

My Rainmaker shirt from njpweurope.com came in the mail yesterday. It's awesome.

It's definitely a slimmer fit than normal sizes:

So if I am normally an M wearer I should get an L?

It's diappointing that they don't have the red "Yeaoh!"shirt. I really want that one.

Vince also told Kaitlyn she was too big and should lose weight.

Of course that's all Vince. He has some fucked up body images.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Glad you enjoyed Life is Strange, Plywood. A few things I did that I didn't feel like others did:

I let that big girl get the football to the head. Better than a broken window.

I let that bird die. Don't fuck with the cycle of nature.

I humiliated mean-ass Victoria. No sympy at all. The only language people like that understand is CRUELTY.

I wish I had taken the pic of that girl being harassed by whatshernuts' stepdad instead of intervening. Could have come in handy further on down the road.

Hasney

I'm looking forward to grabbing Life is Strange, but I really dislike the episodic format, so I'll wait until they're all out and dive right in.

Isn't that a little presumptuous of Alberto?
I mean, not all of the guys are solely motivated by money.

Well it wasn't only money making them miserable. He said there is a ton of back stabbing going on and politics. He said people kept telling him to do different things and he didn't know what he should do because he kept getting mixed signals. He said things were much better when Laurinaitis was running talent relations as he actually cared for the guys and things changed when HHH took over.

He did tell a funny story of how he wrestled Daniel Bryan when Bryan first started and he accidentally knocked him out in the ring with a punch and Del Rio kept trying to wake him up and he wouldn't wake up, so they made the call in the back to tell Del Rio to just put him in a sleeper hold. Bryan still wasn't waking up and finally he did in the sleeper and he starts asking Del Rio where they are. Del Rio asks him if he just wants to end the match and Bryan says no just throw him in the corner and he will recover. Apparently Bryan stiffed him with some kicks after that as a receipt for the punch.

DMczaf

House show notes in Utah

-Kane was pinned by Randy Orton in less than five minutes. Luke warm response for Randy Orton. Little fan fare for his in ring return and a lacking response during the match.

Bryan got the loudest ovation of the night. In Salt Lake, he is truly over with all segments of the crowd. Rollins is a next level heel. He is the only villain on this card who generated legitimate crowd heat. He generates a reaction by doing so little. A glare here, a pose there. The guy has progressed so much in the last year. The best match of the evening.

Bowser

I really hope they do Bryan vs. Rollins at WM.

Hell, put the case on the line, let them open, Rollins goes over than cash in on Reigns after the ME. Instant superstar heel.

Alucard

Banned
I really hope they do Bryan vs. Rollins at WM.

Hell, put the case on the line, let them open, Rollins goes over than cash in on Reigns after the ME. Instant superstar heel.

No way Roman isn't walking out of Mania as the champion. I do think they have a chance of truly "making" Rollins, though. He's proven a ton over the past year and now just needs that one defining moment with the title...a cash-in at Mania would definitely be that.

Kaladin

House show notes in Utah

Meanwhile, on the house show circuit without Bryan in Jacksonville FL....

Up next is the MAIN EVENT. The crowd is ON THEIR FEET (This did NOT happen at all during the night) in anticipation of Reigns’ entrance. But out first is Big Show – to a chorus of boos. Finally, Roman’s music hits and the place just explodes. JoJo announces Reigns’ name and as he makes his way through the crowd, they just continue to pour on the love. BIGGEST pop of the night, hands down. There was a small group of fans booing at one point and even tried starting a Daniel Bryan chant but it was just a small, small section. Reigns is MASSIVELY over, no doubt about it.

Top Bottom