• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 |OT| JOIN THE CLUB

Joates

Banned
Is on-line working on the USA? Because I can't play any online modes at all.

Opponent found... Just kidding

For me it was working for about an hour now back to bull shit of not working.

if I didn't like the sound track I would take it out of the xbox... good job ea...

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
The PS3 is having an issue when playing H2H that one game is counted as two.

I played Ranked H2H and I lost and it told me I lost twice.
Then I played with a friend via online and I won and that was counted as two wins as well.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
They need to give you the win if someone disconnects in a ranked match. I scored on some kid in like the 3rd minute and he quit. I think on last year's it gave you the win.

It gives you the win if it's later in the game like in the 2nd half but this shit needs to be fixed.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
They need to give you the win if someone disconnects in a ranked match. I scored on some kid in like the 3rd minute and he quit. I think on last year's it gave you the win.

It gives you the win if it's later in the game like in the 2nd half but this shit needs to be fixed.
In FIFA 12 it only counted after the ingame timer was past 5 Minutes.
I think if a goal is scored before that point and the other person quits you should get the win.

But there needs to be a penalty-free way to leave the game within the start of the game due to lag.

I quit 1 out of 20 games within the first 5 minutes because it's stuttering and I don't want to play that way.

So basically we're less than 1 minute of time where someone can quit without penalty even when getting scored on. Not a big deal at all.

sneaky77

Maybe you should stop using cheesing tactics. lol

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...

Last years game did the same, you can quite within the first 30 seconds or so without any penalty. Thats in the game in case you encounter a really bad connection/stuttering so that you dont need to force yourself through the game.

Edit: Eh, too late.

Eh. Apparently pace will still dictate UT. just lost to someone who jus lobbed the ball and chased it. My CBs just got blown past.

Also, does anyone else need to enter a new security question everytime they start UT?

GAF, I'm going to need some regular PS3 guys to play online. Add me: Jrod87, since I live in the US and all of my friends love Handegg more. I'm in the process of moving so come Michigan I'm game.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
My defense sucks so bad. -_-

It helps if you customize your formation and your in game tactics.

I play 4-3-3 but most of the guys in the back are set to not go forward much. Man I had never played UT and I was loving it in the demonstration and then they took away all my superstar players!

I had Messi, Falcao, and Tevez up front it was amazing. Guess I have to fork over some space bucks to get good packs huh

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Ultimate Team question, how can I find the players I put in my "club" and how can I put them back into the squad/team again?

nvm, found it. Square on a free spot in your team, then search.

Slizz

Straight up why the fuck can't EA fix Virtual Pro accomplishments? I've completed 6 slide tackles 4 times already but it has yet to register..... Fucking stupid.

Anybody here down for a quick 8 man single elimination tournament on Xbox 360 for tomorrow night 7-8pm est?

Untitled-1.jpg

Afrikan

here is video footage of the Vita version...

geez, that was hard to find... there is like no info/videos out there yet.

it looks good though....the field seems much more detailed than the launch version and you can see the physics engine later in the video. I want to say I wish I could've waited for this version...but I got my money's worth out the launch version.

Soi-Fong

here is video footage of the Vita version...

geez, that was hard to find... there is like no info/videos out there yet.

it looks good though....the field seems much more detailed than the launch version and you can see the physics engine later in the video. I want to say I wish I could've waited for this version...but I got my money's worth out the launch version.

Certainly have gotten mine. It's all I play on my Vita. lol

Anybody up for a PC game?

Origin ID: Moki-asa

Wow, I have the stupidest error occurring. In some of my friendlies and UT matches, whenever I score the game freezes. I've lost 4 games that I was winning because I scored and the game literally freezes the second the ball hits the back of the net.

Doombear

Ugh, anyone else noticing sound glitches? Namely, and most noticeable in, the pause menu? It is that sound effect that the game uses for opening and closing of windows. I am in UT and on 360 (and installed) if it matters, but if I exit out to the main menu it still happens.

It is a hard sound to explain, but it is very close to that sound that is made when the info windows pop open in the beginning right when you start up, or that 'metallic' swipe/slice sound that occurs when you change areas in the UT menus.

But it is almost constant in the pause menus... like a menu is opening and closing constantly. =( I have to exit to dashboard to get rig of it, or turn Sound Effects all the way down, and that is annoying as I lose SFX that I WANT.

Anyone?

Soi-Fong

Man I gotta get use to tactical defending. I can't tackle for shit at all.

Offense, wise I'm decent I think. Just have to get use to seeing runs quicker.

Won my first game 2-1 scoring in ET.

Was United, opponent was Inter.

JLG-

I got promoted to division 8 in my first 4 games with 3 wins and a draw. Then proceeded to lose the final 6 games in a row.. I only needed 1 win to get the division title and couldn't do it.
KuGsj.gif

Oh well on to division 8.

Ugh, anyone else noticing sound glitches? Namely, and most noticeable in, the pause menu? It is that sound effect that the game uses for opening and closing of windows. I am in UT and on 360 (and installed) if it matters, but if I exit out to the main menu it still happens.

It is a hard sound to explain, but it is very close to that sound that is made when the info windows pop open in the beginning right when you start up, or that 'metallic' swipe/slice sound that occurs when you change areas in the UT menus.

But it is almost constant in the pause menus... like a menu is opening and closing constantly. =( I have to exit to dashboard to get rig of it, or turn Sound Effects all the way down, and that is annoying as I lose SFX that I WANT.

Anyone?

I noticed it last night.

HenryHSH

Ok... so I started UT about an hour ago and didn't think I would get so addicted! It's awesome! Good to hear NBA 2k is getting a similar mode this year. (Hope it's on PC)

Soi-Fong

I'm up for it. You haven't accepted my friend request though.

Didn't even know I got one. Stupid origin ui.

Edit: Freaking annoying online. Nobody is using tactical defending at all..
2nd Edit: Played with a dude who was amazing with dribbling, but had absolutely no vision whatsoever. Also played triangles in his half and the midfield the whole 90 minutes whenever I had the ball.
Would have been a bigger margin if for Lloris saving his ass every shot I got which was 8 shots all on target. He had 0 shots. lol

Blablurn

PC Users
1. joeygreco1985 (Origin ID is JoeyGExtra)
2. FCMaxi (Origin ID - FCMaxi)
3. Jaded Alyx (Origin ID - Jaded_Alyx)
4. Khanage (Origin ID - Path_of_Joe)
5. Soi-Fong (Origin ID - Moki-asa)
6. Tragicomedy (Origin ID - Tragicomedy7)
7. PrematureQuiche (Origin ID - PrematureQuiche)
8. L0st Id3ntity (Origin ID - SerialKillerCop)
9. bulky3000 (Origin ID - Kezonrulz)
10. Woodenlung (Origin ID - Woodenlung)
11. GHG (Origin ID - OMitchF)
12. aj2good4you2 (Origin ID - aj2good4you2)
13. qindarka (Origin ID - Qindarka)
14. neva- (Origin ID - nachoneva)
15. Mr Cola (Origin ID - nukemonkey)
16. cyen (Origin ID - cyenz)
17. Blablurn Origin ID - Blablurn

added myself to the pc guys. installing now.

Khanage

Online H2H is so glitchy. I'm either stuck in the arena, or it gives me a player that isn't from my team and then boots me out!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
anyone know if its possible to unlock the full game in the Eu like last year? I have an ip masker which works on every site but Origin still thinks my account is in the EU. Is there some setting i can change?

PaulLFC

Why waste resources developing a port for hardware with such a low installed base?
If they're not going to put some effort in they shouldn't be charging for it. Release free DLC to update the teams on the first game and be done with it, but of course they would never do that.

Khanage

anyone know if its possible to unlock the full game in the Eu like last year? I have an ip masker which works on every site but Origin still thinks my account is in the EU. Is there some setting i can change?

That's how I'm playing it right now. Make sure origin is completely closed, in the notification area as well, when you start your vpn. Then load origin up. The vpn I'm using is called Hotspot Shield. Have you already preloaded it?

Top Bottom