• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly |8/24-30| Trying Our Hardest to Become Pachinko Slot Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its that time again...
Cq7TVQV.jpg

Deejay shakes his marracas and hits twice as hard/turns into a motion character :D

Fandangox

itsdeadjim.jpg

Try hitting up dream cancel. The game's population is not large enough where you can jump on randomly and find a match, you'll have to plan and co-ordinate to play sets. I'm down to play too (I'm on the East Coast, my steam username is the same)

I see :0 Thanks for the info, will send you a steam invite after work, hopefully is not laggy. The one game I played was pretty laggy.

Watermelon is the best melon, fuck all the rest. And if you fuck with other melons, then leave.

What about Watermelon Kirby?

Horseress

A roasted pineapple covered with cinnamon is also great, specially when you are in a barbacue with your stomach filled but still trying to eat more

Joule

Looks like the Xrd Revelator launch 'significant announcement' turned out to be a character poll for the next playable character.

Some requirements to vote seemed to be:
-Having a arcade player card
-Finishing the arcade story mode

So I guess it's going to be Bridget or Dizzy based on the old popularity poll from that one Arc Revo but who knows.

Also some Johnny and Jack-O footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGnaA8cMy2k&feature=youtu.be

I've had chicken and hot sauce with more vegetables than I can remember served in a pineapple at a Chinese restaurant once. It was godlike until my mouth basically went numb from the flavor overload.

4r5

The old poll was open to anyone with an internet connection. This one is only open to arcade players, so the results may be different.

Horseress

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";176367356]My default pizza is mushrooms and pineapples as well. I usually add jalapeños or whatever meat I feel like at the time.

Also, white sauce is the mark of the devil.[/QUOTE]

Never had jalapeños, the mexican restaurants here don't have it

Next year I'll travel to USA and eat all this crap you guys eat everyday

El Sloth

Banned
Looks like the Xrd Revelator launch 'significant announcement' turned out to be a character poll for the next playable character.

Some requirements to vote seemed to be:
-Having a arcade player card
-Finishing the arcade story mode

So I guess it's going to be Bridget or Dizzy based on the old popularity poll from that one Arc Revo but who knows.

Also some Johnny and Jack-O footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGnaA8cMy2k&feature=youtu.be
Haha, there goes the plans of everyone I saw scheming on twitter to vote in the character poll.

Jack-O like
lNUDE4nl.jpg

El Sloth

Banned
I am going to purposefully choose to be a fucking idiot and believe the PAX Prime announcement is that Ono finally got the okay to go ahead with his Darkstalkers project.

Skilletor

I am going to purposefully choose to be a fucking idiot and believe the PAX Prime announcement is that Ono finally got the okay to go ahead with his Darkstalkers project.

I would love this, because VS is my favorite fighter ever, but I don't think they'd announce a new fighter with SF5 hype at its highest. Nobody is going to care about VS with SF5 on the horizon.

Or ever...sadly. :(

I made myself sad.

Busaiku

pineapple is alright in any pizza.

Pineapples and mushrooms are a must on any pizza I eat.

Jack-O's more like a mobile RTS or GrimGrimoire than Starcraft :y
Also pineapple pizza underrated

pineapple pizza is amazing.
Why are these sickos not banned yet.

pineapple on pizza is just covering up the taste of bad cheese/sauce

If your pizza tastes better with pineapple then your pizza is ass

Beckx

I fear what people would think of BBQ pizza, like BBQ Chicken pizza.

Buffalo Chicken Pizza is top tier.

Also, TGS leak has a new EXVS game called Force.

Thoughts: (1) the current arcade game is Maxi Boost, so what is this new thing? new arcade game? or are they splitting the arcade/console versions off onto different branches? (2) the last robot fighting game called Force was Virtual On Force and .... yeah.

Nah, I just like the taste of pineapples on my pizza.

it's more likely that you like the taste of pineapples, which are godlike

I just don't see why you'd want to make it worse by putting a bad pizza under it

It's like saying you like SFxT because it has Street Fighter characters

Skilletor

it's more likely that you like the taste of pineapples, which are godlike

I just don't see why you'd want to make it worse by putting a bad pizza under it

It's like saying you like SFxT because it has Street Fighter characters

You're acting like I said Pineapple pizza is the only kind of pizza I like or something.

And SFxT is amazing.

Daigo, Mago, and Tokido are confirmed for TGS. Asia is full of gatekeeping which is expected considering the amount of great players in the region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom