• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly |8/24-30| Trying Our Hardest to Become Pachinko Slot Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its that time again...
Cq7TVQV.jpg
Do you mean a V-Skill? If so, definitely a teleport. Imagine how different Dhalsim would be if he got V-gauge every time he teleported.

Do you mean a V-Skill? If so, definitely a teleport. Imagine how different Dhalsim would be if he got V-gauge every time he teleported.
There are too many things named V-whatever; I have to look up the terms each time to make sure I'm not mixing them up. I'm assuming I'll get used to them after a while but for now it's hell.

Numb

Love pineapples and love pizzas. Curious now to try them together but every fibre of my being is not feeling it. Don't want to sacrifice a pizza doing it and it going to waste. Pineapples are good because of how cool and watery they are and pizzas are the opposite. This combination is heresy.

Mushroom and Pepperoni or Pineapple and Ham or Anchovy and Mushroom are my favorite. I also like spinach on my pizza.

Also, I am falling in love with Yakitori. Probably the most food intensive prep I have done in awhile but its really good. You have to keep the glaze since that is where you get all the flavor.

"Congratulations, San Franciso. You've ruined pizza! First the Hawaiians, and now YOU."

STOP. SAYING. THIS. AFTER EVERYTHING. It is meaningless. We know you're being honest! WHY WOULD YOU LIE!?!? People use this so much I want to start a thread about it.

He's just trying to emphasize it tbh

Fuck pineapples on pizza btw

Love pineapples and love pizzas. Curious now to try them together but every fibre of my being is not feeling it. Don't want to sacrifice a pizza doing it and it going to waste. Pineapples are good because of how cool and watery they are and pizzas are the opposite. This combination is heresy.

Try frying some pineapple slices up in a skillet first then and see if you like them.

Pizza hawaii is great. BBQ chicken pizza too.

--
Man i'm hyped about Jack-O after seeing her on stream earlier. She's super cute and her playstyle looks to be very obnoxious for the opp.

If you made a thread about tbh, you would just get 10 pages of people typing it.

There are too many things named V-whatever; I have to look up the terms each time to make sure I'm not mixing them up. I'm assuming I'll get used to them after a while but for now it's hell.
V-Skill: a move that gives you V-Meter
V-Trigger: what you spend V-Meter on
V-Gauge: the meter bar for V-stuff

That's it. :)

"Congratulations, San Franciso. You've ruined pizza! First the Hawaiians, and now YOU."

STOP. SAYING. THIS. AFTER EVERYTHING. It is meaningless. We know you're being honest! WHY WOULD YOU LIE!?!? People use this so much I want to start a thread about it.

you gon be aight tbh

Numb

Try frying some pineapple slices up in a skillet first then and see if you like them.

Pizza hawaii is great. BBQ chicken pizza too.

Am i supposed add salt to it too?. Pineapples have always been my fav cos of their sweet thirst quenchingness and the drinks. Frying them seems weird.

Dahbomb

A V-skill that heals your life when you use it.

A V-reversal that steals life and knocks away the opponent.

A V-Trigger that heals a chunk of your life on activation.

OtN0e1K.png

Coda

Bruh if she was popular she wouldn't be in ONE SF game only.

You clearly don't know the history well. First of all she first appeared in Alpha 3 which was pretty late into Street Fighter's history. Ono wanted her in SFIV but the higher ups for whatever reason in Capcom denied his request. She also was pretty high up on people's wishlist for SFV when Capcom did official polls so see which character's people wanted. So to say she wasn't popular or state that she wasn't in any other SF after SFA3 so she must be bad just sounds like you're trying to justify your opinion. She's a fun luchedore type grappler character who's goofy and pulls out a ring for some of her finishers, how could you not like that? I think her addition will balance out some of the seriousness of the cast so far. Street Fighter has always had some goofiness to it. Plus I'm excited for a grappler character I can actually play now considering there won't be any 360 motions in SFV.

If you made a thread about tbh, you would just get 10 pages of people typing it.

V-Skill: a move that gives you V-Meter
V-Trigger: what you spend V-Meter on
V-Gauge: the meter bar for V-stuff

That's it. :)
There's also V-Reversal, five things all named V. I have to double check I'm not mixing up V-Skill and V-Trigger the most

you never know tbh

You clearly don't know the history well. First of all she first appeared in Alpha 3 which was pretty late into Street Fighter's history. Ono wanted her in SFIV but the higher ups for whatever reason in Capcom denied his request. She also was pretty high up on people's wishlist for SFV when Capcom did official polls so see which character's people wanted. So to say she wasn't popular or state that she wasn't in any other SF after SFA3 so she must be bad just sounds like you're trying to justify your opinion. She's a fun luchedore type grappler character who's goofy and pulls out a ring for some of her finishers, how could you not like that? I think her addition will balance out some of the seriousness of the cast so far. Street Fighter has always had some goofiness to it. Plus I'm excited for a grappler character I can actually play now considering there won't be any 360 motions in SFV.

I don't? So you can name another game besides Alpha 3 she is in?

Am i supposed add salt to it too?. Pineapples have always been my fav cos of their sweet thirst quenchingness and the drinks. Frying them seems weird.

No, just toss them in with a tiny bit of olive oil or butter and fry until slightly browned. Easy peasy. ^.^

Skilletor

Shin's always posting like he's an insider with knowledge. As a person in DoA threads a lot, it's really, really annoying.

He said something in a DoA thread about "getting suggestions to his contacts" about DoAX.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was because of that.

Beckx

Shin's always posting like he's an insider with knowledge. As a person in DoA threads a lot, it's really, really annoying.

He said something in a DoA thread about "getting suggestions to his contacts" about DoAX.

It's all fun and games until you get a PM from Bish for verification.

I feel the same way. Kind of like Neoxon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom