• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | July 27 - Aug 2 | Beta luck next time

Rhapsody

Banned
Millia training doing well so far. Still having issues against ranged normals. Especially when it's ranges I'm not ready for like Sin. Mappa punch isn't that bad though.

TheChits

Hellpockets
KuGsj.gif

Dahbomb

Mike Ross with the worst reads ever.

Just rolls a dice and when it comes up 6 he's like "OMFG GODLIKE REACTIONS/READS I'M DA BEST!!!"

Abel has the capacity to play dumb.

At top levels, that style of play is not how he wins (usually).

I like to think of him as a mix of Zangief and Viper. You can herp derp but against good opponents smart use of specials and normals is the only way to win.

I'm curious how he would be re-tooled for a game like SFV.

phaonaut

Rising Thunder game play looks really good, much more solid than I was expecting at this stage. Hopefully I get a code in tomorrows batch.

So some indie developer has a more stable beta than Capcom... Yah i know the volume of players doesn't even compare, but Capcom should have handled the number of people who were let into the first beta better..

So some indie developer has a more stable beta than Capcom... Yah i know the volume of players doesn't even compare, but Capcom should have handled the number of people who were let into the first beta better..

Sure thats why most of the people here and in the thread are not in the beta yet. To clever with that staggered access.

Dahbomb

Well it's an alpha and it has way less people trying to play it than SFV...

However the game is far less jank than I expected for an alpha judging by the videos and play. I was expecting some crazy infinites/bugs to be in the game on stream already.

Top Bottom