• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy 15 Dungeon and Wildlife videos.

Falk

that puzzling face
bntqInk.png

It's pretty good, yeah.

Unfortunately they took a lot of the difficulty out of the game after people complained about it. But other than that, it's a fantastic game (and there is still some hard stuff I'd reckon, you just have to go out of your way to find them).

Glad to hear!
Will definitely get it now , not just for the demo.

Falk

that puzzling face
Or just put it on youtube without someone talking in the background :p.

I like my job and I'd rather not get sued into oblivion :p

edit: I read that wrong. Still, it's kinda inevitable that that's gonna happen when the demo hits.

RedZaraki

Banned
Anyone else hope that the text that shows on screen is actually in the game and not just for these videos? I mean the big white font that shows the name of the dungeon as you enter it.

Cilla

Ahhhh. I have been a bit burnt out lately but this has returned me to form. Better smash out some games before this releases.

Philippo

Well i guess that given the chance, this'll be the first FF i'll play with japanese VA.
Type-0 too, that dub is even more awful

Well i guess that given the chance, this'll be the first FF i'll play with japanese VA.
Type-0 too, that dub is even more awful

It's why I am glad Type-0 is shippin dual audio. And at least the demo is as well. If SE's recent track record is an indication I think dual audio will be in the final version of XV. It has been in Drakengard 3, Bravely Default, Type-0, LR had it as DLC, and the demo will have it to name a few. So I have hope and Tabata knows that the fans want it as well.

Not gonna watch these- I want to be mildly surprised when I actually play the final.

Glad impressions are sounding positive though.

Cyrano

FOCUS

Voice clips are unnecessary and always sound out of context.
Yeah, the timing of the lines is also way off and makes no sense. It's not really easy to design lines like that. Though it would probably be better if they just took from the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure school of writing where everything up to the explanation of the boss battle is predicated with "manly" grunting.

Jiraiza

"We're drifting into the deep end."

I'm really curious what the Japanese is, this sounds ridiculously off.

It's at least partially due to the writing. There's only so much you can do with "What? Where? Who? What?"

This is where being liberal would really help with the English voice acting even if the script is terrible. It's not the translator's job to rewrite bad writing, but hey.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
It sucks that XII's dub was lightning in a bottle.

I really got primed to believe they'd make more than just an "okay" anime dub.

I'll wait for the final product to judge, though.

Top Bottom