• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikokuno

Three spot openings~

622 464 324

695 Noctis w/ Diabolos

Been a day of TM farming for me (no refills) and quite busy at work hence why I was quiet on here again.

Luneth is now at 98%! :) should be finished in the morning.

I have a couple of spots spare for the newer players:

MhQEiobl.png

Congrats to those who have gotten Dark Fina!

FR sent

Holy shit, got my first rainbow today (Dark Fina). Dark Fina, Agrias, Bartz and Mercedes all pulled in the last few days - this game has never been this nice to me.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Lol no chance in Memories from the Aquapolis PRO :( no nice whip for my dark fina..

Ugh same for me. I thought having Dark Fina at level 96 would carry me, since she's been destroying story mode but nooope. All of my guys are just too underdeveloped (no mats to 6 star awaken) or ill-equipped.

Shouta

Dark Fina's Whip is really nice to have but it also won't break your back as much if you don't have it. Your primary caster still wants to use Rod because of Rod mastery and none of the whip users get bonuses to magic while equipping it. The only time I have used it is when my team is full of casters.

H3xum

I swear Chizuru is stuck at 99.8% and I spent 24 NRG already, probably because I'm watching

That's the worst. I am also experiencing this goofy thing. I have 3 Snows going right now. One is 15ish, another is 16ish and the last one is 10ish. What the heck. All started at the same time

EDarkness

This morning I pulled Luka and I already have Refia :(

I just want a high damage unit!

That's crazy, I got her, too. Decided to do a daily pull using a ticket instead of lapis and ended up with Luka. Not sure what to do with her. The cool part is that I did a couple of pulls the other day and netted my first Ludmille! It's been months, but I now have the potential to get a Dual Cast. Pretty awesome.

By the way, how are the new units? I have to admit...Seven looks awesome. Might do a few pulls just to see if I can get her. Don't care about the others, though I imagine Jack and Trey will be plentiful.

Holy shit, got my first rainbow today (Dark Fina). Dark Fina, Agrias, Bartz and Mercedes all pulled in the last few days - this game has never been this nice to me.

Congrats, man. The luck swings in this game are insane. You've got a nice team there.

chrono01

I'm currently in the subway and thought to myself...well there is no reason to pull on the type 0 banner, you spent so much lapis and tix trying to get mercedes with out getting her.

My finger was hoverig over the daily pull button when a ruck went through the car and i accidently pulled.

I thought: well okay daily pull it is:

My firs reaction: Oh shit calm down Dandte. Don't freak out.

Omg.omg.omg.

I want to hug everyone. I want to scream out my joy, but i have to be quiet. So Gaf....

Hooooooooooooray!!!!
Congrats man, great stuff!

Good luck not getting 9 Elles!
Yeah, he's haunting me too. Oddly, so is Luka. I have three of her so far.

tuffymon

My Memu is 2.8.6, and it does like to crash the game fairly often. I just try to check on it occasionally to reboot it when it happens. Does the more recent version still do this?

By my experience, its hit and miss. It could work perfect for 15+ hours... and than 2-3 hours where just turning around crashes or freezes... Which still isn't bad if your in the same room playing console or whatever... but a lot use it while at school or work. Remote access can help with problems, if you're willing or feel comfortable using that (I personally have no experience with it).

Shouta

Got my first Zodiac Weapon, the Apollon Harp, after defeating the magic focused boss. Victoria putting in work with Firaja!

I hope they add more of these to JP right away because the Apollon Harp is hella useless, lol.

Celegus

Minerva Bustier No.1 Get!

Working on No.2 and No.3...

3? You need that many? I was probably going to combine my 3 Celes into just one.

Snow #1 and #2 finished, Xiao is being a slacker at 99.9%! Time for punching! Next in the line is Maxwell at 81%.

3? You need that many? I was probably going to combine my 3 Celes into just one.

Snow #1 and #2 finished, Xiao is being a slacker at 99.9%! Time for punching! Next in the line is Maxwell at 81%.

I was going to ask the same thing. 1 seems sufficient maybe 2 I guess in some cases.

Syntsui

1 for Rikku 2 for Tillith. Eileen will use ATK+ armor.

Thats the future team that drove me to make only two Minerva Bustiers. I thinks that's sufficient.

EDarkness

1 for Rikku 2 for Tillith. Eileen will use ATK+ armor.

Thats the future team that drove me to make only two Minerva Bustiers. I thinks that's sufficient.

I'm working on one now, but I was going to give it to CoD. I hadn't entertained the notion of getting a second one, but reading posts here, I think I'll try to get another one for Refia. I can't get the Brave Suit currently. :(

Syntsui

I'm working on one now, but I was going to give it to CoD. I hadn't entertained the notion of getting a second one, but reading posts here, I think I'll try to get another one for Refia. I can't get the Brave Suit currently. :(
It will surely be great for CoD, that will guarantee a lot of immunities after Omni Veil. I forgot she even existed after power creep affected my team, I miss her and Kefka.

c-murph

I have 9 Celes... What else was I going to do? My team consists of Elza, Lightning x 2, Refia, Cecil. Elza, Lightning and Lightning 2 need Bustiers. Rafia has a Lordly Robe and Aegis and Cecil will get a Maximillian and Aegis someday too.

Nobody has and Premium TM weapons yet though. Besides Gungnir, and Romandan x 2.

mstevens

So as I've been posting about, I've been stuck on Veritas of the Heavens encounter in the Village of Ambel (where you can't use friend helpers). Well, I hit max level rank 5 on my Noctis and got Point Warp..... lol...

Just spammed it about 90 times to win, as his fallen comrades rotted beside him.

Now I have Agrias and Exdeath at max lvl Rank 4 and Noctis at max lvl Rank 5. I know Noctis gets his stuff from the upcoming event, but where do I get the sacred and holy crystals for the others... The vortex?

tuffymon

If you aren't in a rush, you can do Vortex Beg 3x a day for dailies and usually walk out with 2~ a day. Mog king event sometimes has 10 for sale (I mention this due to the upcoming event MAY have them), and if you have decent trust mastery %, you can get them as a bonus in the later stages.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
The magic of friendship. Thanks to a Noctis friend I nabbed off Reddit I managed to do the PRO event for the whip easily.

Syrus

Banned
My lightnig will be complete when new batch finishes.

Excal and blademaster are done for her.

Sakurafubiki almost done.

Then ill work on 2 bracers , black cowl and power of creation for her all at 0% though...sigh.

I just pulled a celes , should i give lightning minerva buster or just bkack belt gi?

fionel

Got my first Zodiac Weapon, the Apollon Harp, after defeating the magic focused boss. Victoria putting in work with Firaja!

I hope they add more of these to JP right away because the Apollon Harp is hella useless, lol.

I actually signed up and went to the 1st anniversary event solely for the purpose of getting this boss early. Imagine how disappointed I was! Oh well at least it was a fun fight :/

Shouta

I actually signed up and went to the 1st anniversary event solely for the purpose of getting this boss early. Imagine how disappointed I was! Oh well at least it was a fun fight :/

How did they unlock the event for you? I was sort interested on how they were doing that just for folks that went to the event.

Muku

Haha all good, I thought you guys might talk about it because we were talking about football the other day. I caught up on the thread after I watched the highlights this morning. Congrats on the win.

On a side note, I really like that we can talk about other stuff occasionally here. Like obviously this thread should be focused on FFBE, but I feel like we've got such a good community here that it's nice to be able to discuss some of the other interests in our lives once in a while.

Thank ya. :) Totally had to earn it but was worth it.

I'm glad we can talk about side things here too. It makes it fun and interesting. And I feel like we kind of get to know each other a little better as well. A good bonding thing.

:O Congrats!!

So as I've been posting about, I've been stuck on Veritas of the Heavens encounter in the Village of Ambel (where you can't use friend helpers). Well, I hit max level rank 5 on my Noctis and got Point Warp..... lol...

Just spammed it about 90 times to win, as his fallen comrades rotted beside him.

Now I have Agrias and Exdeath at max lvl Rank 4 and Noctis at max lvl Rank 5. I know Noctis gets his stuff from the upcoming event, but where do I get the sacred and holy crystals for the others... The vortex?

LOL, congrats on getting that done at least. And his fallen comrades were just getting in the way anyway... ;)

Anyone here in iOS environment and running Nox or whatever it is that you run? Just hoping someone can direct me to a page that kind of explains what I need and how the things work that I need. Considering right now.

Lyrian

Anyone here in iOS environment and running Nox or whatever it is that you run? Just hoping someone can direct me to a page that kind of explains what I need and how the things work that I need. Considering right now.[/QUOTE]

That would be --> here.

Muku

Sweet, thank you Lyrian!

Edit: Sweet jesus. There's so much shit here I don't even know where to begin. I imagine I don't need all of this, but this feels like an all in your face deal. I just really don't know where to begin.

I also see the whole is the macro/3rd party program debate is still very much in the air. Of course, Gumi's responses being all over the place doesn't help that. -_-;

Malakhov

Banned
What a weird thing. Just came out of the arena, I faced someone who had two noctis. The frist noctis died in the first round with everyone else but the 2nd one survived. After that, for the 9 last rounds. None of my units could physically damage him. I could only damage him through magic and all he kept doing was heal himself.

I know that noctis can have very high evades etc.. but 9 rounds of being attacked and nothing lands?

bonkeng

What a weird thing. Just came out of the arena, I faced someone who had two noctis. The frist noctis died in the first round with everyone else but the 2nd one survived. After that, for the 9 last rounds. None of my units could physically damage him. I could only damage him through magic and all he kept doing was heal himself.

I know that noctis can have very high evades etc.. but 9 rounds of being attacked and nothing lands?

He probably have all evade gear/materia with him. Totalling around 90% evade.

KeRaSh

Finished Dual Cast last night and afterwards switched in a Bracer and a Growth Egg.
Death Bringer and Brave Suit are around 75%. Black Cowl is around 50%.
I checked my units and I don't really have any must have TMs left. Another Growth Egg, an Aegis Shield...
Maybe I should just quickly blast through a few MAG+30%s, Gungnirs and Omni Rods because I have so many of those units.
I have enough stuff that outclasses Gungnir already and not many units benefit from polearms so it might be a waste. I think I have one Agrias who I could TM farm... Yeah, Might do that actually.

fionel

How did they unlock the event for you? I was sort interested on how they were doing that just for folks that went to the event.

They sent an ticket to my mailbox that allowed me to access the room of 12 weapons.

We had to send them our playerId when we registered for the event and I guess they just sent the item to the list of all those players.

Lyrian

Sweet, thank you Lyrian!

Edit: Sweet jesus. There's so much shit here I don't even know where to begin. I imagine I don't need all of this, but this feels like an all in your face deal. I just really don't know where to begin.

I also see the whole is the macro/3rd party program debate is still very much in the air. Of course, Gumi's responses being all over the place doesn't help that. -_-;

For the most part, the only macros you need are the Earth Shrine ones. The rest are for people who want the game to entirely play itself. Nox for Mac or the HiroMacro sections should be relevant to you.

It's slightly cumbersome to set up for the very first time. But after that, it pretty much becomes second nature and is easy to alter (although not really necessary anymore as the ES macros are about as perfect as it gets at this point).

Gumi's official stance on macros on Global:

1) Macros are acceptable **as long as** all they do is emulate taps on a screen and nothing more (in which all of the macros listed are in compliance).

2) Gumi is not responsible for the results of a macro that goes haywire or off track and does things on its own (ex: spends all of your lapis overnight on unit slots because it errored out or the player used it in the wrong place, and so on). No refunds/reimbursements in any situation related to a macro error.

So, macros, as listed on the Wiki page are safe to use, when used as directed. Just remember, it's ultimately the player's responsibility to use macros correctly, appropriately, and intelligently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom