• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muku

For the most part, the only macros you need are the Earth Shrine ones. The rest are for people who want the game to entirely play itself. Nox for Mac or the HiroMacro sections should be relevant to you.

It's slightly cumbersome to set up for the very first time. But after that, it pretty much becomes second nature and is easy to alter (although not really necessary anymore as the ES macros are about as perfect as it gets at this point).

Gumi's official stance on macros on Global:

1) Macros are acceptable **as long as** all they do is emulate taps on a screen and nothing more (in which all of the macros listed are in compliance).

2) Gumi is not responsible for the results of a macro that goes haywire or off track and does things on its own (ex: spends all of your lapis overnight on unit slots because it errored out the player used it in the wrong place, and so on). No refunds/reimbursements in any situation related to a macro error.

So, macros, as listed on the Wiki page are safe to use, when used as directed. Just remember, it's ultimately the player's responsibility to use macros correctly, appropriately, and intelligently.

Was just actually thinking about this. I guess I would be pulling the no refill macro. But in reality it wouldn't matter since I'd then be on Android and I'd have nothing there. XD Which actually makes it perfect. Plus I guess at that point I can also reap whatever "oops we fucked up" Android stuff too.

I only plan to use it for over night farming TMs. Nothing more. Not sure why anyone would want it to play rest of game for it. I like that part. TM farming.. not so much.

Big question I have: I'm going to have to turn off sleep on my computer, correct? I know some things keep it from going to sleep but not sure Nox would. And I don't want to fuck up over night farming. I've actually got a full bar of NRG to run through.. because, I've nothing else to do at this point. Also curious, but is there a point at which you can tell it to end? Or does it roll until end of lapis (and with no refilll running) it just stops and sits there?

Edit: FFS I would think I'd learned after all these years to proofread.

bonkeng

And in 9 rounds I could not hit him with a 10% chance? I even tried hybrid attacks and nothing went through.

Yep, 10% is a very low chance. I'm not sure if Cyan's TM stacks, but if they do, then 100% evade is easily doable.

Hybrids are still considered Physical attacks, so it can be evaded.

Your only hope is DC Meteor or Ultima. That's why it's important to have a mage or 2 with you everytime. And pray Noctis doesn't use his Blizzard or Fire flasks or you're screwed.

KeRaSh

My TM macro just did the weirdest thing. I don't know how it got there but I checked on it after getting up this morning and cleared up some material space. I then went to the bathroom to get ready for work and when I got back to it I saw the animation when you gain some ranks after an Arena match.
I was surprised but thought it doesn't matter. I don't really care about my win streak since I got the trophy anyways.
I did another Arena match right then because it was still two hours until reset so I'll have full orbs again when the dailies reset.
I won the match and lo and behold my win streak was still there!

So Memu got tired of constantly running Earth Shrine and went ahead and won an Arena match on its own...

l2fdwg1.jpg

Lyrian

Was just actually thinking about this. I guess I would be pulling the no refill macro. But in reality it wouldn't matter since I'd then be on Android and I'd have nothing there. XD Which actually makes it perfect. Plus I guess at that point I can also reap whatever "oops we fucked up" Android stuff too.

I only plan to use it for over night farming TMs. Nothing more. Not sure why anyone would want it to play rest of game for it. I like that part. TM farming.. not so much.

Big question I have: I'm going to have to turn off sleep on my computer, correct? I know some things keep it from going to sleep but not sure Nox would. And I don't want to fuck up over night farming. I've actually got a full bar of NRG to run through.. because, I've nothing else to do at this point. Also curious, but is there a point at which you can tell it to end? Or does it roll until end of lapis (and with no refilll running) it just stops and sits there?

Edit: FFS I would think I'd learned after all these years to proofread.

I use both ES macros, although I'm trying to wean myself off the refilling one as it can truly chew through lapis awful fast and just go with the no-refill one. (My compromise is to use a single refresh before bed to place energy in overflow and then let the no-refill run overnight).

Don't let the computer sleep to avoid the macro braking. On my laptop, I have it set to turn off the screen as normal, but not to sleep while on battery power. Works well enough for me.

If you are using Nox, on the macro recorder screen, click the gear icon next to the macro name once the macro is set up. There, under "Repeat", you can input a defined amount of time that macro will repeat and then stop. Very handy.

If running no-refill, and the player is out of energy, it will get stuck in a loop where the "out of energy" screen appears and it will constantly close it and try to reaccess the dungeon. Whenever a point of energy regenerates, the loop breaks and the dungeon is run, where the loop will resume until the next energy point regenerates. So, if you let it run constantly, when you look at the laptop next you will be at zero energy.

I'm so bad on typos. I don't catch 98% of my typos on GAF until after I hit the post button and have to go back and edit the post to make it legible. I'd get crucified out there in general gaming and off-topic for posting with a billion and half typos in my posts most of the time.

Lyrian

So Memu got tired of constantly running Earth Shrine and went ahead and won an Arena match on its own...

Wow, whenever the ES macro breaks on my laptop (because of full inventory), all it does is go to the consumable inventory screen and unequip all of my potions and such and gets stuck there.

So jealous ;)

KeRaSh

I swear Chizuru is stuck at 99.8% and I spent 24 NRG already, probably because I'm watching it.

EDIT : Chizuru pls!

dmp7Agbl.png

That happened to one of my Chizurus at 99.5%. She was stuck there for a whole hour with the fast TM macro running with lapis refreshes. Not sure what happened there...

Muku

I use both ES macros, although I'm trying to wean myself off the refilling one as it can truly chew through lapis awful fast and just go with the no-refill one. (My compromise is to use a single refresh before bed to place energy in overflow and then let the no-refill run overnight).

Don't let the computer sleep to avoid the macro braking. On my laptop, I have it set to turn off the screen as normal, but not to sleep while on battery power. Works well enough for me.

If you are using Nox, on the macro recorder screen, click the gear icon next to the macro name once the macro is set up. There, under "Repeat", you can input a defined amount of time that macro will repeat and then stop. Very handy.

If running no-refill, and the player is out of energy, it will get stuck in a loop where the "out of energy" screen appears and it will constantly close it and try to reaccess the dungeon. Whenever a point of energy regenerates, the loop breaks and the dungeon is run, where the loop will resume until the next energy point regenerates. So, if you let it run constantly, when you look at the laptop next you will be at zero energy.

I'm so bad on typos. I don't catch 98% of my typos on GAF until after I hit the post button and have to go back and edit the post to make it legible. I'd get crucified out there in general gaming and off-topic for posting with a billion and half typos in my posts most of the time.

Well, I'm not on a laptop. On a desktop actually. But guess it means I'll have to turn off sleep mode and just turn off my monitor on nights I decide to run it.

My biggest problem with this that I see is that you can't tell it to stop once it hits 0. Because if it hits that relatively early, I'm okay with building NRG back up. Especially if I have dailies to do. Being at 0 would be awful for that. I guess I'm not sure what to do about that as I'd like SOME NRG when I get up in morning to do what I need to. Hmm.

Lyrian

Well, I'm not on a laptop. On a desktop actually. But guess it means I'll have to turn off sleep mode and just turn off my monitor on nights I decide to run it.

My biggest problem with this that I see is that you can't tell it to stop once it hits 0. Because if it hits that relatively early, I'm okay with building NRG back up. Especially if I have dailies to do. Being at 0 would be awful for that. I guess I'm not sure what to do about that as I'd like SOME NRG when I get up in morning to do what I need to. Hmm.

Some slight math would would be involved then.

You regenerate 12 energy per hour. Consider what time you want to wake up and how much energy you want to have at that point. So, as a quick example, if you want to have 60 energy at 8 am, (60/12 = 5 hours), calculate the time to 3 am from your starting point and input the result into the "Repeat: <duration>" portion of the macro recorder window. (So, if you start the macro at 11PM, tell the macro to run for 4 hours to get it to stop at 3 am).

Muku

Some slight math would would be involved then.

You regenerate 12 energy per hour. Consider what time you want to wake up and how much energy you want to have at that point. So, as a quick example, if you want to have 60 energy at 8 am, (60/12 = 5 hours), calculate the time to 3 am from your starting point and input the result into the "Repeat: <duration>" portion of the macro recorder window. (So, if you start the macro at 11PM, tell the macro to run for 4 hours to get it to stop at 3 am).

Ah sweet, okay so it is doable. Nice. Thank you for all your help. :) Going to try setting it up in a few minutes to see how it goes.

Lom1lo

The magic of friendship. Thanks to a Noctis friend I nabbed off Reddit I managed to do the PRO event for the whip easily.
Nice! Was he alone enough or is your team good too? I have only level <40 chars and I think carrying them is impossible :(

Muku

Got Nox running and doing stupid part of BE where you have to do shit before you can do anything. My question after seeing Nox apparently run someones Arena for them and win one... LOL... does it auto loot your daily login thing? Not sure if I should worry about that or not, since I prefer to maintain my lapis and tickets on iOS.

Edit: For giggles, before signing in via FB to get away from this made-me-do-it-throw-away-start... pulled a daily and used tickets:

Daily - Xiao
#1 - Fran
#2 - Kain
#3 - Elle
#4 - Gold -> Krile (LOL WTF... trolllllll)
#5 - Gold -> Luka

FUUUUUUUU. After I back out from summoning... GRANDE BURRITO POPS UP ON MAH SCREEN. Jesus fuck.

Shouta

Wow, they really buffed Randy in the new JP update. He's pretty much on par with the current meta chars for the most part, maybe stronger even.

His buffs for this update are:

• Auto-Charge - 2 LS Per Turn -> Auto-Charge +2 - Gain 8 LS per Turn
  • Power Charge - 5 Turn 200% LB Fill Rate -> Power Charge +2 - 5 Turn 200% LB Fill Rate, *2 Turn Self 100% ATK/DEF/SPR Buff, Unlocks New attacks
  • Triple Slash - 215% ST Attack with 3 Turn -35% Defense debuff -> Triple Slash +2 - 400% ST Attack with 3 Turn -50% Defense debuff
  • Bloodline of Mana - +10% ATK & +25% All Ailments Resist -> Bloodline of Mana +2 - +10% ATK & +100% All Ailments Resist, Auto-Regen and Auto-Refresh
  • Hero of the Mana Sword - 35% Attack, 20% DEF/SPR when equipped with a sword -> Hero of the Mana Sword +2 - 100% Attack, 35% DEF/SPR when equipped with a sword, 100% attack when equipped with a one-handed weapon and the other slot is empty.

New abilities from Power Charge:
  • Giant Wheel Slash - 3x 160% AoE 2 Hit Physical Attack
  • Gale Triple Slash - 700% ST Physical Attack & ST 5 Turn -50% Wind Resist & 5 Turn *Add Wind to Attacks
  • Front-Back Wave Strike -700% ST 10 Hit Physical Attack

My translation of the new attacks name is probably off but whatever, lol.

Gale Triple Slash is 700% ST that gives you Wind Element and lowers Wind Resist at the same time. That's freaking nuts. It's also only 35 MP too. If you want to use him to chain with other his 3rd new skill is 10 Hits and 700% with no element so you just need to give him an elemental weapon.

The only down side is he seems to lean Doublehand with his +2 Hero of the Mana Sword. However, he gets 100% off that with a sword without it anyway so I think if you just want to dual-wield with him, he should be good.

Muku

Do I need MEmu in combination with Nox? I thought I could use Nox's macro thing but then I get to step 3 under Nox and it says:

Create a new blank macro. Do this by opening the Script Recorder (looks like a little mouse & play arrow icon, seventh button up on the right hand toolbar of MEmu.) From there, click the record button, make a single click, and stop recording.

Lyrian

Do I need MEmu in combination with Nox? I thought I could use Nox's macro thing but then I get to step 3 under Nox and it says:

No. Nox only is just fine.

What the step is saying is that you need to make a throwaway useless macro (like 1-2 seconds literally). The purpose of this is that it creates a macro file in the directory listed in the instructions that can be edited. You then open that macro file in a basic editor and then paste the real macro over the throwaway one. Then, the real ES macro can be used in Nox whenever you want.

Heading to bed because it's 3 AM here and thank the moogles that I don't have to work today.

bonkeng

5*
Dark Fina (42)

3*
Leo (36), Bartz (32), Cloud of Darkness (35) and Lenna (36)

Try taking an 800+ Noctis friend and build his Limit Burst up.

Then Leo's Armor Break on DFina before using Noctis' LB.

You should be able to 1-shot her 230k hp.

Lom1lo

Try taking an 800+ Noctis friend and build his Limit Burst up.

Then Leo's Armor Break on DFina before using Noctis' LB.

You should be able to 1-shot her 230k hp.

Okay will try it thanks for the tip. At my first try (with zera's noctis) I got wrecked by Ochu & Deadly Nightshades ..

Wow, they really buffed Randy in the new JP update. He's pretty much on par with the current meta chars for the most part, maybe stronger even.

His buffs for this update are:

• Auto-Charge - 2 LS Per Turn -> Auto-Charge +2 - Gain 8 LS per Turn
  • Power Charge - 5 Turn 200% LB Fill Rate -> Power Charge +2 - 5 Turn 200% LB Fill Rate, *2 Turn Self 100% ATK/DEF/SPR Buff, Unlocks New attacks
  • Triple Slash - 215% ST Attack with 3 Turn -35% Defense debuff -> Triple Slash +2 - 400% ST Attack with 3 Turn -50% Defense debuff
  • Bloodline of Mana - +10% ATK & +25% All Ailments Resist -> Bloodline of Mana +2 - +10% ATK & +100% All Ailments Resist, Auto-Regen and Auto-Refresh
  • Hero of the Mana Sword - 35% Attack, 20% DEF/SPR when equipped with a sword -> Hero of the Mana Sword +2 - 100% Attack, 35% DEF/SPR when equipped with a sword, 100% attack when equipped with a one-handed weapon and the other slot is empty.

New abilities from Power Charge:
  • Giant Wheel Slash - 3x 160% AoE 2 Hit Physical Attack
  • Gale Triple Slash - 700% ST Physical Attack & ST 5 Turn -50% Wind Resist & 5 Turn *Add Wind to Attacks
  • Front-Back Wave Strike -700% ST 10 Hit Physical Attack

My translation of the new attacks name is probably off but whatever, lol.

Gale Triple Slash is 700% ST that gives you Wind Element and lowers Wind Resist at the same time. That's freaking nuts. It's also only 35 MP too. If you want to use him to chain with other his 3rd new skill is 10 Hits and 700% with no element so you just need to give him an elemental weapon.

The only down side is he seems to lean Doublehand with his +2 Hero of the Mana Sword. However, he gets 100% off that with a sword without it anyway so I think if you just want to dual-wield with him, he should be good.

That's awesome, hopefully we will see him in global!! SoM is the best :D

Malakhov

Banned
Yep, 10% is a very low chance. I'm not sure if Cyan's TM stacks, but if they do, then 100% evade is easily doable.

Hybrids are still considered Physical attacks, so it can be evaded.

Your only hope is DC Meteor or Ultima. That's why it's important to have a mage or 2 with you everytime. And pray Noctis doesn't use his Blizzard or Fire flasks or you're screwed.

It must of been 100% evade with cyan's stacking then. 9 rounds with 4 physical attackers with dual wield is 72 attacks. At least 7.2 attacks should of landed and I landed none.

First one I encounter like this, hopefully the last one.

Kettch

Daily was Luka #2. Why, why do I get so many worthless base 4*s. Hope the game gets a "trade characters for points and buy stuff" system at some point. I'd dump 12 of my 4*s for pretty much anything.

Shouta

Daily was Luka #2. Why, why do I get so many worthless base 4*s. Hope the game gets a "trade characters for points and buy stuff" system at some point. I'd dump 12 of my 4*s for pretty much anything.

Luka just got ability enhancements actually and they're kinda crazy.

Edit: Looking at Luka's Ability enhancements, she might be the best non-Tilith healer in regards to pure HP healed per turn. Regenerate +2 is a 20 Turn Regen with a really strong amount of healing and her primary heal at +2 heals all status ailments and the healing got strengthened as well. She has a better Auto-Regen/Refresh and that passive gains +30% HP too. She lacks a little bit of flexibility like with Raise but man, Luka should be pretty strong as a healer now. I might switch to her from Y'shtola if I can upgrade her abilities.

Kettch

Luka just got ability enhancements actually and they're kinda crazy.

Edit: Looking at Luka's Ability enhancements, she might be the best non-Tilith healer in regards to pure HP healed per turn. Regenerate +2 is a 20 Turn Regen with a really strong amount of healing and her primary heal at +2 heals all status ailments and the healing got strengthened as well. She has a better Auto-Regen/Refresh and that passive gains +30% HP too. She lacks a little bit of flexibility like with Raise but man, Luka should be pretty strong as a healer now. I might switch to her from Y'shtola if I can upgrade her abilities.

Well, that's good to hear at least. Still can't imagine needing two of her though.

Muku

I have Nox running. I guess my biggest issue at this point is.... there are fewer icons than I guess Windows folks have. And the icon that is supposed to be for the Script Manager that "looks like a little mouse & play arrow icon"... I can't find that? But then again I don't even know what I'm supposed to be looking for. For all I know on Mac version of this it could be completely different. I've pressed all the icons but in all honesty I don't know what they do, so doing anything within them is pointless. This is my only hold up.

Razmos

Got Alma from my daily and Lenna from my ticket

Not even mad, currently working on Lenna's TM so it's a nice boost, and I'm going to farm the Lordly Robe eventually

Ken

I have Nox running. I guess my biggest issue at this point is.... there are fewer icons than I guess Windows folks have. And the icon that is supposed to be for the Script Manager that "looks like a little mouse & play arrow icon"... I can't find that? But then again I don't even know what I'm supposed to be looking for. For all I know on Mac version of this it could be completely different. I've pressed all the icons but in all honesty I don't know what they do, so doing anything within them is pointless. This is my only hold up.

i think another gaffer in the FFBE discord said the mac version of nox doesn't have the script function yet??

Muku

i think another gaffer in the FFBE discord said the mac version of nox doesn't have the script function yet??

Then why would I be told Nox is okay? Meh. Well this is bust. I guess I'm not going to even bother with it all then. Thank you.

Not sure what I'll be doing with my NRG then. I really just don't have patience for TM farming manually.

New Ex points system in JP is a godsend. 60 points per $50 spent, 200 points to reach the first guaranteed 5* ticket. Great reward system for P2P players. This will definitely get more people to spend money. I can see them doing events that give back extra Ex points every few months.

Ken

Then why would I be told Nox is okay? Meh. Well this is bust. I guess I'm not going to even bother with it all then. Thank you.

Not sure what I'll be doing with my NRG then. I really just don't have patience for TM farming manually.

did the guide have another way to set up macros for nox on mac?

Install Nox for OSX.
Download and install FFBE from either the google play store or Amazon Underground
Install HiroMacro
Create a new macro in HiroMacro and paste the macro text from here, then save it with a descriptive file name
Go to settings for Nox, turn on root and make sure the resolution matches the one in the macro text (1280x720)
Restart Nox, and now you're set!

yeah looks like your script manager will be in the HiroMacro thing (whatever that is) and not Nox itself

Shouta

New Ex points system in JP is a godsend. 60 points per $50 spent, 200 points to reach the first guaranteed 5* ticket. Great reward system for P2P players. This will definitely get more people to spend money. I can see them doing events that give back extra Ex points every few months.

Yeah, it should be pretty good. I don't intend on spending any money for quite awhile but this will be nice when I do. It's just unfortunate Lorraine is locked behind EX points so far?

Rixa

Yeah, it should be pretty good. I don't intend on spending any money for quite awhile but this will be nice when I do. It's just unfortunate Lorraine is locked behind EX points so far?

How many base 5* are in JP and how many of those are considered as Trolls / "trash" tier base 5*?
Just wondering what are the odds to get screwed by rng with the 5* tix. Or can you choose with the tix what you get?

Yes I noticed that too. Well at least it'll be unit you can show off once you've reached that milestone.

How many base 5* are in JP and how many of those are considered as Trolls / "trash" tier base 5*?
Just wondering what are the odds to get screwed by rng with the 5* tix. Or can you choose with the tix what you get?

I've no clue if it's a unit selection ticket, somehow I highly doubt it to be so. And IMO 40% maybe 50% of the 5* base are unwanted personally myself.

Shouta

There really aren't many bad base-5 units anymore since most have been getting ability enhancements to bring them up to snuff. There are some that haven't gotten them yet though. The worst one that got enhancements so far is probably Delita.

http://altema.jp/ffbe/charachecker

This character checker is pretty nice, it lists pretty much all, if not all characters in the game, so you can highlight the ones that are 5 star to keep track. Off the top of my head, I remembered 37 Base-5 units.

Yes I noticed that too. Well at least it'll be unit you can show off once you've reached that milestone.

Yeah. She's pretty good and has a strong version of the Genji Glove too.

Oh, one big problem with the guaranteed 5-star is how the EX gatcha works and the rates for units. They should just let you pick one yourself...

Goddamit just spent 10 tickets and it was all blues and none of the moogles were ones I'd need for my TMs :(

I got 2 Yuris and a bunch of dupes. Got one 4 Star Trust Moogle though.

I'm gonna focus on enhancing Randy after I get the event done, lol

Rixa

User adnqt @Reddit has info about EX points
Code:
EX Point Info:

&#65509;120 = 1 point (once per day)

&#65509;480 = 3 points

&#65509;840 = 6 points

&#65509;1400 = 12 points

&#65509;3000 = 30 points

&#65509;5800 = 60 points

&#65509;8800 = 100 points

Rewards List:

1 Point = 70 Lapis

5 Points = 10 Sacred Crystal

10 Points = Cactuar King x5

25 Points = Burst Pot x 3

50 Points = EX Summon Ticket

75 Points = Cactuar King x 5

100 Points = 4*+ EX Summon Ticket

125 Tickets = Tough Pot x 3

150 Points = EX Summon Ticket

175 Points = Cactuar King x 5

200 Points = 5*+ EX Summon ticket (!!!)

225 Points = Burst Pot x3

250 Points = EX Summon Ticket

275 Points = Cactuar King x 5

300 Points = 4*+ EX Summon Ticket

325 Points = Tough Pot x 3

350 Points = EX Summon Ticket

375 Points = Cactuar King x 5

400 Points = 4*+ EX Summon Ticket

425 Points = Burst Pot x3

450 Points = EX Summon Ticket

475 Points = Cactuar King x 5

500 Points = Lorraine

525 Points = Tough Pot x 3

550 Points = EX Summon Ticket

575 Points = Cactuar King x 5

600 Points = 4*+ EX Summon Ticket

So the big news is the 5* guaranteed ticket, which is actually surprisingly low on this list. 
Very nice. At the current JPY-USD ratio, that's about $150 for guaranteed 5* EX summon. 
You need about $375 to get Lorraine, and $425 to max out the list and reset it.

Shouta

Good for you for having Randi. His new enhancements are amazing (100% atk+ with swords?? Yes please!). Should be easy to break 1.1k with him now.

I'm so glad I got him. I think he was my first 5-star, Secret of Mana too good. I'm just a bit miffed they made him Doublehand if you want the 200% from his passive. I'll just settle for the 100% and go Dual-Wield with him.

Also, if I max him out, He'll go good with your Forren. =o

Edit: Tired, misread post! lol

UrSuLeTzU

It must of been 100% evade with cyan's stacking then. 9 rounds with 4 physical attackers with dual wield is 72 attacks. At least 7.2 attacks should of landed and I landed none.

First one I encounter like this, hopefully the last one.

I met a Santa Roselia once that was insanely hard to kill, what she didn't dodge she counter healed, did curaja almost every turn and lb was up every 2 turns, it was very annoying specially since DC was banned but ultimately Ultima+Meteors wore her down. It took 9 turns to finally put her down, haven't had something like that happen since they released the arena, lol.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I'm currently in the subway and thought to myself...well there is no reason to pull on the type 0 banner, you spent so much lapis and tix trying to get mercedes with out getting her.

My finger was hoverig over the daily pull button when a ruck went through the car and i accidently pulled.

I thought: well okay daily pull it is:

My firs reaction: Oh shit calm down Dandte. Don't freak out.

Omg.omg.omg.

I want to hug everyone. I want to scream out my joy, but i have to be quiet. So Gaf....

Hooooooooooooray!!!!

Very nice man - congrats.

We already have like 5 Majin Finas on GAF alone - so that will be helpful for upcoming bosses where you need a Top Tier Mage.

fionel

I'm so glad I got him. I think he was my first 5-star, Secret of Mana too good. I'm just a bit miffed they made him Doublehand if you want the 200% from his passive. I'll just settle for the 100% and go Dual-Wield with him.

Also, if I max him out, He'll go good with your Forren. =o

Yeah doublehand is pretty much a dead skill in this game. Just pretend it doesn't exist lol Having said that I have a DH TM and also an abandoned 74% WIP :(

Here's hoping a worthy challenging trial will be coming soon to make me actually use my Forren on top of Balthier. Can't wait for the 10-man party battle they announced back in November.

Rixa

Yeah doublehand is pretty much a dead skill in this game. Just pretend it doesn't exist lol Having said that I have a DH TM and also an abandoned 74% WIP :(

And in JP you can stack them :D. I have 8 Bartz and not interested to start to make one DH in GL. I just don't see the benefits for wasting time to obatin DH.

Xion86

Yes!! :) just unlocked this lovely reward:

AuDW3PWl.png

Prince Noctis is slightly stronger now:

oUbrBiUl.png

Daily was finally not Elle but Duane.

Oh I accepted 4 friend requests I got :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom