• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Rank 98 got before the event ended, almost to 99. 9 Hour recharge feels good.

I'll be pissed if they don't give us the 30 increase like they did JPN for 1year. It's needed for new players now.

And personally, I'd like that 12 hour recharge. Just need to get to 114 Energy. So rank 108. Flights across the globe then? No problem.

Lyrian

I'll be pissed if they don't give us the 30 increase like they did JPN for 1year. It's needed for new players now.

And personally, I'd like that 12 hour recharge. Just need to get to 114 Energy. So rank 108. Flights across the globe then? No problem.

Never count a guarantee until its realized and all that, but it should come along with the global 1st anniversary. The community will start giving Gumi hell if it doesn't happen then, like it did on JP.

Looking forward to that and the 12 hour recharge. Hoping to reach 120 by then to reach a total of 150 energy, but wow it is it a slow process at this point.

Friend helper XP boost turned on when?

tuffymon

Had to think about that for a moment... 114 before / IF we get the +30 >.>; I'm thinking to myself uhh 120 is 10 hours. It's really nice to not have to babysit your energy... only 9~ months to do so >.>;

Xion86

Well I managed to clear up the new story today with all rewards and quests completed :) were a couple of fairly long quests. New story had some pretty cool moments too!

Story spoiler and question:
I also liked the references to FFV which I recently finished. One thing I wasn't sure about though...what was the book at the start of the library for? As it had a quest icon, something about lighting something up?

Tomorrow I'll do more of the event where I just need to grab some more Awakening materials.
Hope everyone's getting on with things okay.

Prototype

Haven't gone through the story yet except the first 2 fights,
Anything worth mentioning as far as farming/xp/ ect?

Wondering if anything will replace the usually haunts like phantom forest for magicite, timber tracks for xp, and alluring winds for rank.

Lyrian

Well I managed to clear up the new story today with all rewards and quests completed :) were a couple of fairly long quests. New story had some pretty cool moments too!

Story spoiler and question:
I also liked the references to FFV which I recently finished. One thing I wasn't sure about though...what was the book at the start of the library for? As it had a quest icon, something about lighting something up?

Answer to your spoiler question:

The book hints at the puzzle that needs to be solved in the dungeon. To find your way through the dungeon and unlock all the secrets in it, you need to light up three unlit candles throughout the dungeon. A secret door will open up for every one you find. All of them are needed to finish the book return quest in the exploration.

Lyrian

I am loving this story. I would play a single-player Brave Exvius in a heartbeat.

That to be continued.... Dammit!

Definitely. Solid story improvement over Zoldaad and finally getting juicy.

Like the little touches as well, such as
when in Fina's psyche, the backgrounds of the fight constant shifting in and out of focus.

Muku

Questions to ask in order:

-- Are you primarily F2P?
-- Do you typically run at least 1 mage (usually Exdeath) in your main team?
-- Would this be replacing a MAG+10% on that mage that normally always in in an ability slot?

If the answer is "yes" to all of these questions, and you have collected everything else of personal value or worth from Mog, then I would go for it.

The 15% abilities are "as good as it gets" from a non-TM ability. The MAG/ATK materias are always much higher priced because offensive capability is always considered to be at a premium. There's not a whole lot of mages out there that can use the MAG ability at the moment, but unless you have a bunch of Shantotto or that SoM sprite's TM laying around, an upgrade is an upgrade.

Given how easily currency is dropping form this event like candy, 35k is not that rough of a task to accumulate. Especially if you don't run macros, this about a good a time as any to somewhat easily buy them (as 35k currency in some events is a royal PITA to get).

I usually bring an Exdeath if I need a caster. In fact, I was running Exdeath as part of my main team until Orlandu. Needed to knock someone out, and Exdeath was it.

I guess my questioning of it was mainly just due to now running physical guys as my main team. Though, I know it'll come in handy when I need to bring a mage. Yeah, he's got 10's, so it'd be replacing that.

Just have a few things to get before I think about the MAG and HP, but I've got 90% of what I want already. Just last few small things to nab before it. While I don't get Chocobos often, the flood of Orlandu's definitely helps. This Mog King event is one of the most successful yet.

To be honest, thinking about it, I can't wait til some of our existing mages get some love. They're all so meh except Exdeath. :( (Sans 5*, because I don't have any 5* mages on my main. Hell, I don't even really have that many 5*.)

Edit: Sweet. Just bought a bunch more stuff including all Megacite. (Just capped out Diabolos with it, so all Espers are now 2* lv40, woot!) Just the Poaches, 15%HP and 15%MAG left!!!

Lyrian

I hear you.

Wish the 4* mages would get here already. The feast or famine state of mages in the game is rather silly right now.

Wonder what the April Fool's (joke?) bundle will be in a few hours that was datamined, along with any other shenanigans that might appear in the coming day.

Also, for a last-moment, late-night conversation piece, anyone want to take a wild stab on the April Login Calendar?

I'm going to take a wild stab and say:

-- 50 lapis x4
-- All megacites (5 of each) [8 total]
-- 1% TM moogles x6
-- 5% TM moogle x1
-- All 6 mid-stat pots x1 [6 total]
-- 3 tickets

tuffymon

Usually the wiki splits up the dungeons in part 1, part 2 etc... but this time they didn't. I literally stopped 1 from the end to let energy recharge and was hit by a wave o sadness :(

That bundle seems too generous~

Muku

I hear you.

Wish the 4* mages would get here already. The feast or famine state of mages in the game is rather silly right now.

Wonder what the April Fool's (joke?) bundle will be in a few hours that was datamined, along with any other shenanigans that might appear in the coming day.

Also, for a last-moment, late-night conversation piece, anyone want to take a wild stab on the April Login Calendar?

I'm going to take a wild stab and say:

-- 50 lapis x4
-- All megacites (5 of each) [8 total]
-- 1% TM moogles x6
-- 5% TM moogle x1
-- All 6 mid-stat pots x1 [6 total]
-- 3 tickets

Tickets every day. Then they go "LOL APRIL FOOLS!"

bonkeng

Let's see how many friends I lose today with my 425 attack Penelo >.>;

13a13432b4b8fdc5700b00e4e90b46f9_meme-maker-y-u-do-dis-meme-y-u-do-this-meme_400-400.jpeg

tuffymon

2 reasons (cause you might be actually serious)

1. Biggest event unit I had was 50%, no-one will use my Ovelia, hence I'm not hindering anyone's event progress.

2. It's April Fools day~ I felt like putting a trollish unit up for the day...

bundle up... not bad for .99c

HomesIice

Ended up getting one of the 5 star base from my daily pull, guess farming this time round wont be so tedious!

imgur.com/Fbyl7fj

How is she anyway? Can I bench my Refia?

Shouta

FF9 event up in JP. 17 tickets and 1 10+1 pull got me steiner, Eiko, and two black waltzes. I wanted Beatrix but I'm okay with Eiko, lol.

Rixa

FF9 event up in JP. 17 tickets and 1 10+1 pull got me steiner, Eiko, and two black waltzes. I wanted Beatrix but I'm okay with Eiko, lol.

Grats for getting Eiko.

Do I understand right that her(?) TM is not great?

Code:
Trust Reward = 天使のふえ
10 ATK 48 MAG 98 SPR Harp, Skills: [HP+10%] +10% HP

Harps still take 2 hands?

bonkeng

Grats for getting Eiko.

Code:
Trust Reward = 天使のふえ

Lol I can't imagine how someone can play a harp onehanded XD

Rixa

ARIANA GRANDE

But nope. I was planning to type that maybe if one uses AG TM with harps. But it's still mostly niche in usefulness.

Grande Burritos tm, takes one ability slot and gives this. Not sure if its good even with Ramza, or would some Dual Wield build be better.

Code:
+40% ATK/MAG when equipped with Harp

Kouriozan

98 SPR for Ramza is the best he can get, even with dual wielding other stuff.
When Ramza get his enhancements you'll want him to have the highest SPR possible.

Rixa

98 SPR for Ramza is the best he can get, even with dual wielding other stuff.
When Ramza get his enhancements you'll want him to have the highest SPR possible.

Ah yeah, I needed to look what Ramza can equip since I don't have one. And Rods & Staffs are nono unless one sacrifices one ability slot to E.Staffs.

0 Pots, with eq's that don't affect Refia build:
Screenshot_20170401-141842.png
Screenshot_20170401-141848.png

Lyrian

What is this April Fool's madness?

-- An actually sane, CHEAP, bundle for $1?

-- 12 days on the login calendar of extra lapis on top of the 100 mailed daily? And the return of the 10% moogle?

Keep smoking whatever you are smoking, Gumi. :)

Oh, yeah and THIS....

-- 12 days on the login calendar of extra lapis on top of the 100 mailed daily? And the return of the 10% moogle?

Oh, yeah and THIS....

God a Dark Souls/Bloodborne/Demon's Souls collab would be just...

unfathomable.

Celegus

Oh, yeah and THIS....

Welp they finally got some money out of me!

Dark Souls collab is hilarious. Sunbro so OP, Praise the Sun!! Also love the Diablo references in the mog king page. Great job whoever did that!

Syntsui

Overnight TM farming became such a big risk, if the game crashes it will resume at that snow level with 6 stamina cost.

EDarkness

Oh, yeah and THIS....

$.99 is a good deal. Gotta give them credit for that. Might go ahead and pick it up.

Iceman829

FUCK YOU GUMI

They still haven't changed the name or disabled the account crashing arena. This is some fucking bullshit. They haven't patched shit. A bunch of random people on the internet figured out the issue causing widespread issues and you do nothing. Fuck the guy if he's a whale. If you break the game that should be violating your TOS. I can't play arena because 1 asshole figured out how to change his name to a box with an X in it.

Shouta

Grats for getting Eiko.

Code:
Trust Reward = 天使のふえ

It has one of the highest SPRs in the game, as far as I know. So it's fine. Instruments are 2H normally but that's not an issue as chars that equip instruments usually don't equip shields. Staves are an option still if you want to do a shield though.

Edit: Holy smokes, Bahamut when Eiko summons him does 1.2 million or so damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom