• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

bonkeng

FUCK YEEEEES, my hoarding is paying off.
As I said before I would only use 4* tickets, so I had 2, first got me Victoria (new) and then...

Wm7gJFRl.jpg

YEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH :D
I'm shacking right now to be honest, expect a troll Eve.

Very lucky.

I had to waste 45k Lapis to get him :/

Muku

OMG!!!!!

I was so willing to spend both 4* tickets I had on alt on this banner. I wanted 9S there too. First 4* ticket used.... 9S! I WIN! /back to dailies

wilstreak

Is 9S really good or something?

I pulled him yesterday

let's just say for the first time i know the joy of chaining because of his TM.

i don't have base 5* chainer, now my DKC can chain with friend Orlandu and Rikku. Gonna farm the other 2 for my Gilgamesh and Randi.

But of course on-demand 20% physical mitigation is also very valuable.

Just after i complain about not getting anything in 20k Lapis and 40 tickets.
(seriously dont spend money on a game where $1k possibly got you nothing)

4* Raid tickets was Blue->Gold->Rainbow.

now i need to figure out how to kill Robot for that fist.

6 Multipulls since Friday. 2 9s, and a few Eve's. Need 2B gumi, come on!

Syntsui

There is a weird delay going on when we confirm the actions, as long as you are fast enough, it's finally possible to chain with Fryevia without macro.

bonkeng

I hate this game right now.

Every 5 minutes it's either "please log in again" or "a connection error has occurred".

The QoL update was good, but the trade off is quite bad. Lag, connection error, data error etc.

forgrim

Im staying strong for a healer...for chainers, i got tidus orlando and freyvia, and for finishers i have olive. Ramza support awaits, with 9s and rikku backup. Refia healer.

So convince me, should i pull for a2 or b2? Will they fill in my squad.

Clearly im not remaining strong.

Muku

Im staying strong for a healer...for chainers, i got tidus orlando and freyvia, and for finishers i have olive. Ramza support awaits, with 9s and rikku backup. Refia healer.

Well, remember, that you can spend everything you have and still not get them, even if you want them. And if you do get a rainbow, you aren't guaranteed it will be a banner unit. :( So, if nothing else, at least keep expectations in check. (Note: see the ridiculous amounts of resources GAF has used to obtain unit of choice. And sometimes it's just a darn gold they're going for. I know a few folks who put a lot in just trying to get a 9S.)

I got extremely lucky today with putting in my few tickets to even having got a Rainbow. And the Rainbow happened to be on banner. I'm still just looking for a 9S on main, but going to see if I can get him via a daily at this point.

2B and A2 are really cool, but your odds of getting one... well, I feel like you're more likely to win the actual lottery.

Celegus

I'm happy with Tidus, 2B and A2 aren't really appealing to me at all. Just wasn't expecting the hunt for a single 9S to be so rough.

Oh dang, that 10+1 ticket is tomorrow huh? Hopefully I can get something decent out of one for once!

bonkeng

No.

While i did get A2, I wasn't aiming for her or 2B. 9S was playing hard to get for me.

Tidus Orlandu Fryevia are already more than good enough to carry you for a very long while.

Unless you're a big fan of Nier, this banner is not great, specially since you already got 9S.

Both 2B and A2 will dry up once the banner is done. People will be back to the big 3 + Fry.

There's no big 3 anymore.

It's currently the Fab5 meta of Orlandu, Aileen, Tidus, Fryevia and Dark Veritas.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
There's no big 3 anymore.

It's currently the Fab5 meta of Orlandu, Aileen, Tidus, Fryevia and Dark Veritas.

On my FL, I'm sitting on

33 Orlandus
21 Aileens

And about a dozen each of Tidus and Fry. Probably a few more of Fry.

There are two DV. He isn't going to be in when he's just Orlandy 1.5. And most already have the big O.

Pejo

Gold Member
Congrats to those getting 9S's on a budget!

So last night I decided to keep going after my fairly decent luck nabbing A2, to try and get a 2B, just as a fanboy. Re-upped some lapis and got a 5* guaranteed ticket. Used the ticket and got an Olive (my 4th). Did 4 pulls with the 20k lapis I had. First 3 were garbage then I got a double rainbow - Here we go!

- 5th Olive
- 2nd A2

/sigh

I mean I can't be too upset, but I am really sick of Olive showing her face around here. I'm done spending for now, but I might drop a little more towards the end of the banner. Limited units are the devil.

robotuw

So I downloaded Exvius onto an old iPad 2 this morning and found I could trigger the 2B spear glitch sometimes. Now I'm building a team to try and cheese Aigaon. I'm thinking WoL for general tanking. Friend 2B w/ high attack to be the arm target with reraise. Tilith for general support. Rikku for general/backup reraise. Then maybe Lunera for buff+mp battery to take the burden off of Tilith or Orlandu for a way to build orbs fast. I mainly need to survive long enough for the summon gauge to fill, then hopefully trigger 2B's glitch and get out of there. I haven't researched much on Aigaion yet so suggestions are welcome.

Update: It worked! More or less. My 2B is only 5* lvl 50 and couldn't survive a round except with auto-raise. Since the whole rest of my team was defensive it was going to take ages to get the summon orbs. I decided to just skip it and get the other missions done. I'll work on leveling my 2B and hope that they don't fix the bug in the next day or two before I can try it again.

kiaaa

5 more tickets, lucky enough for 2 golds, but I got Seven and Eve. Don't think I'm getting a 9S unless I drop the rest of my tickets or an 11 pull.

Muku

I have an older iPad. I guess this is what is triggering the cheese-fest on ELT Raid? Is it doable on Aigaion too or something?

Alkez

Congrats on everyone getting good stuff (I see 9Ss, 2Bs, Aileen #4 lmao).

I hate this game right now.

Every 5 minutes it's either "please log in again" or "a connection error has occurred".

The QoL update was good, but the trade off is quite bad. Lag, connection error, data error etc.

I've complained about this everyday in this thread so I just decided to stop lol. Game is just annoying right now.

Both 2B and A2 will dry up once the banner is done. People will be back to the big 3 + Fry.

Well that's what's great about GAF. If we need/want to use them again all we need to do is ask the thread and someone will come through. I never see my default FL as my FL now I have you guys so I'm always grateful for that.

We might as well just say the big 4 at this point lol. It's not like Frye hasn't earned her place.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Used my 10+1 ticket.

No Rainbow, no NieR unit....all dupes/crap lol.

Used the same Ticket on my Alt. Mr. Bloom...ffs.
Grats for getting Ace, such a great card :).

My 10+1 ticket and login reward ticket (Blue to Gold)

My First Ashe & 9S \o_. Feels great.

Nice grats on both.
Are you still going for two 9S ? The rates are horrible...i dont think ill get a second.

tuffymon

I've complained about this everyday in this thread so I just decided to stop lol. Game is just annoying right now.

Have you tried logging out, and back in? Other people were vocal, said they'd try it, haven't seen them speak up about it again, gotta assume either it worked, or they died >.>;

linkent

6 Multipulls since Friday. 2 9s, and a few Eve's. Need 2B gumi, come on!
Hope you get them with the 10+1 ticket zZera!

Congrats on everyone getting good stuff (I see 9Ss, 2Bs, Aileen #4 lmao).

Very very rarely that i encounter that bug.
At home or my mobile network.
Memu/mobile.
Maybe once a day. (My tmr farming on memu even go through the whole 8hour nighttime)

then just an hour ago, i was at a restaurant and using their wifi on my mobile.
That bug happened every time i finished a nier stage.
4/4 orbs 4 please log in.

Just a guess maybe it has to do with networking instead of the app.
You can try restarting your network.
Or use a VPN to play the game, maybe it help.

Rixa

Used my 10+1 ticket.

No Rainbow, no NieR unit....all dupes/crap lol.

Used the same Ticket on my Alt. Mr. Bloom...ffs.

Nice grats on both.
Are you still going for two 9S ? The rates are horrible...i dont think ill get a second.

I pull what resources I get. Rates are garbage so chances are small. Friday we have that 12€ bundle with 4* tix on it, then the dailies. Not expecting to get 2nd.

windfish

can someone please talk me out of pulling for an Eve just because I don't want to let all those trust moogles go to waste? last three tickets got me one 210 and two Clynes... I think that was a sign to stop... but :/

Musings

10+1 ticket was horrible but so happy that my hoarding paid off - 2 10+1 pulls and 58 tickets later and I got 9S and 2B.

Not sure what team to run now though and what I should be working on... 2B is up as my friend unit atm.

Kouriozan

I got the "please log in again" or something message twice, after wining the raid battle. And I'm pretty sure it don't grant me reward because I can use the same friend right after.

Alkez

Have you tried logging out, and back in? Other people were vocal, said they'd try it, haven't seen them speak up about it again, gotta assume either it worked, or they died >.>;

I was going to try it but then NomarTyme said it didn't work for him so I didn't bother. I'll give it a go anyways.

Just a guess maybe it has to do with networking instead of the app.
You can try restarting your network.
Or use a VPN to play the game, maybe it help.

Problem is it's not just the connection, it's the in game lag I'm getting. It could be my phone but people were complaining about it before it started happening to me, so that's why I assume it's because of the maintenance they did.

tuffymon

I was going to try it but then NomarTyme said it didn't work for him so I didn't bother. I'll give it a go anyways.

Problem is it's not just the connection, it's the in game lag I'm getting. It could be my phone but people were complaining about it before it started happening to me, so that's why I assume it's because of the maintenance they did.

I must have missed him saying that, either way it couldn't hurt, and doesn't take long. If you were to turn off wifi, does the problem ever happen? (I wonder if this is similar to the time many people couldn't log in for being blocked sorta?)

bonkeng

10+1 tickets. Rainbow Roberta. Used 4* tix from raid, another rainbow Luneth. Both are useless to me, but atleast both are new.

3 rainbows in a 24hr span. From yesterday's FV dailies, and today's 4* tix and 10+1 tix. Would've been ecstatic if one of them is 2B, because she's a limited unit.

Vashetti

Banned
10+1 was all trash

Got Bran? And some other FFBE unit I didn't have before though

I can't complain over no Rainbow since I got Tidus on his banner

Definitely want to use this 10+1 ticket but kinda hesitant! Wth
10+1 tickets. Rainbow Roberta. Used 4* tix from raid, another rainbow Luneth. Both are useless to me, but atleast both are new.

3 rainbows in a 24hr span. From yesterday's FV dailies, and today's 4* tix and 10+1 tix. Would've been ecstatic if one of them is 2B, because she's a limited unit.
Wow your luck is nuts lately bonkeng. Send some vibes my way!

Top Bottom