• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Alkez

That does sound pretty dope.

Alkez all the glitch is, is that depending on what you play on 2B could hit for impossible amounts of damage using her spear move on machines. So some are using it to clear Aigaion.
To clarify, is it Pod Charge -> Charged Spear, or just the initial Spear move? It still takes some finesse if the latter because you'll need to survive enough to experience the bug 3 times, no?

Lol! That's so random. Thanks for clarifying. Do we know why it's linked to particular devices? Ever since that maintenance this game has been so broken lol.

Well I came to ask about the Step Up thing and I see talk already. XD

So this confirms what we got out of it... for most part.

I'm assuming it resets each banner rotation from the support/mage one, tank/healer one, and attacker one? Is this how it works? I want to make sure. I have like 13k lapis but trying to figure out where to spend it. I'm assuming it's to help you get something in those categories. And this is only for Lapis use, correct? 5k for the 10+1

Edit: Just realized I have my categries wrong, but don't have game in front of me at moment to correct. So don't hurt me. lol

Yup that is how it works. I think the banners last around 10 days or so. I have around the same amount of lapis so considering doing 1 multi at least. I really want Onion Knight because the majority of my FL has him and he can do fire chains without needing the weapon, which is good for me as Year 2 Lasswell can debuff fire. Last time I spent some tickets on his banner, got the rainbow, but it was Gilgamesh #2 lol. The 10% 5* chance ticket is definitely an incentive to go in again.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
What device did you do it on?

I am assuming there's no way to get an older version of Android installed on Nox/Memu? I have an older version of Nox installed but it's not old enough (think it's 4.4.1 or something). Trying to find old installers but nothing trustworthy yet.

I'm wondering if my wife's old iPad mini would work here...

My phone. S5, which has been jailbreaked.

Muku

Yup that is how it works. I think the banners last around 10 days or so. I have around the same amount of lapis so considering doing 1 multi at least. I really want Onion Knight because the majority of my FL has him and he can do fire chains without needing the weapon, which is good for me as Year 2 Lasswell can debuff fire. Last time I spent some tickets on his banner, got the rainbow, but it was Gilgamesh #2 lol. The 10% 5* chance ticket is definitely an incentive to go in again.

Sweet, thank you. I want the Step 3, but I'd have to move along with story for that. LOL. I'm only on games second island out of the whole thing. Little past the port city. I have lots of story that will help me rebuild at least.

I'm thinking of doing 1 multi. 10% Moogle would be amazing, but it's okay. Going to be getting Mog King one this morning. Have 175kish~ currency to go spend. Working on Camille's weapon for Tidus at the moment. I'd have Onion Knight as my lead, but it's easier to have Tidus geared than OK right now with my beginning of the game shit gear. Hahaha. I love OK though as his water stuff chains with Tidus. Has helped me run Mog King event Pro with the last boss being weak to water.

Damnnnn. I'd love a Gilgamesh here. Would probably hold off on Camille's Trust at that point. I am tempted to do a one pull on Support and one pull on Attacker. But TBH only one I want from Support is Noctis. :( I know I wouldn't be that lucky. Maybe I should do some story so by time Attacker range comes up I can do 3 pulls?

My phone. S5, which has been jailbreaked.

Ok interesting - I'm going to look for my old iPad Air. See if that works, but probably won't as it's 64 bit. Seems that may be key?

Sweet, thank you. I want the Step 3, but I'd have to move along with story for that. LOL. I'm only on games second island out of the whole thing. Little past the port city. I have lots of story that will help me rebuild at least.

I'm thinking of doing 1 multi. 10% Moogle would be amazing, but it's okay. Going to be getting Mog King one this morning. Have 175kish~ currency to go spend. Working on Camille's weapon for Tidus at the moment. I'd have Onion Knight as my lead, but it's easier to have Tidus geared than OK right now with my beginning of the game shit gear. Hahaha. I love OK though as his water stuff chains with Tidus. Has helped me run Mog King event Pro with the last boss being weak to water.

Damnnnn. I'd love a Gilgamesh here. Would probably hold off on Camille's Trust at that point. I am tempted to do a one pull on Support and one pull on Attacker. But TBH only one I want from Support is Noctis. :( I know I wouldn't be that lucky. Maybe I should do some story so by time Attacker range comes up I can do 3 pulls?

You reminded me that I have Gilgamesh on my JP account and I need to get that TM. I also have a bunch of story to do so I'm really looking forward to Step Up. Will be the next banner(s) I pull on I think...

Global really needs stuff like this; badly. I'm starting to look at, for example, FEH in an all new light.

Pachimari

Guys, I played this game like crazy before I lost my save a few months ago, and now I hear Ariana Grande will be back in the game? Will I be able to get her again then? As I lost all of my heroes and progress I haven't touched the game in month, but I would very much like to return.

What hero should I be going for as my starter? I had Luneth before. I can't remember which ones I should be looking for? Lucien, Noctis, Olive or Lightning? Damn, I can't remember which ones to be looking for looking at this unit list.

tuffymon

Guys, I played this game like crazy before I lost my save a few months ago, and now I hear Ariana Grande will be back in the game? Will I be able to get her again then? As I lost all of my heroes and progress I haven't touched the game in month, but I would very much like to return.

What hero should I be going for as my starter? I had Luneth before. I can't remember which ones I should be looking for? Lucien, Noctis, Olive or Lightning? Damn, I can't remember which ones to be looking for looking at this unit list.

It's a new Grande unit next week.

Depending on how you feel, 2B or A2 are strong choices and limited, otherwise oldies but goodies are Orlandu, Fryevia, Gilgamesh, Noctis, Aileen~ how could i forget Dark Veritas D:

Durante

I just spent 60 tickets, 2 11 pull tickets, and 15000 Lapis on the Nier banner in FFBE, and I got all of 2 Eves to show for it.

Fuck FFBE.
I knew I should have never started this.

Damn, what happened? Facebook?

As tuffy said, new Ariana unit so there could be some different skills/abilities. And the Nier event.

Alkez

You reminded me that I have Gilgamesh on my JP account and I need to get that TM. I also have a bunch of story to do so I'm really looking forward to Step Up. Will be the next banner(s) I pull on I think...

Global really needs stuff like this; badly. I'm starting to look at, for example, FEH in an all new light.

I was happy with the first Gilgamesh I got, which was from the 5* ticket we go when most of us started playing, but I didn't really need a second as Lasswell can dual wield. It'll be nice to have a second for mages I guess, and definitely could have been a worse unit so can't complain too much.

If you guys are looking to do story now is definitely the time. The story missions are half the NRG cost for the next week or so. Once I clear through the current story event I'm going to power through the story missions.

Indigo I've also been looking at FEH differently recently. I used to say the gacha was bs because of natures/IVs, but I realised the other day that I would rather have a slightly handicapped unit I want, than not have the unit at all. I got Speed Down Ninian and Attack Down Julia the other day, and while it sucked I'm just glad that I have them. I can still use them in the roles I had them planned for, I'm just having to work around their skills a bit differently. The 6% chance for a 5* vs the 1% in BE (and 3% vs 0.5% for on banner) is just making me less annoyed at that game lol.

Pachimari

It's a new Grande unit next week.

Depending on how you feel, 2B or A2 are strong choices and limited, otherwise oldies but goodies are Orlandu, Fryevia, Gilgamesh, Noctis, Aileen~ how could i forget Dark Veritas D:
Thanks, I guess I'll be going for either 2B or Noctis.

Damn, what happened? Facebook?

As tuffy said, new Ariana unit so there could be some different skills/abilities. And the Nier event.
Oh damn, so no old Ariana Grande, I was in love with that unit. I had erased my Facebook account and forgot my save was linked to that account. :(

I was happy with the first Gilgamesh I got, which was from the 5* ticket we go when most of us started playing, but I didn't really need a second as Lasswell can dual wield. It'll be nice to have a second for mages I guess, and definitely could have been a worse unit so can't complain too much.

If you guys are looking to do story now is definitely the time. The story missions are half the NRG cost for the next week or so. Once I clear through the current story event I'm going to power through the story missions.

Indigo I've also been looking at FEH differently recently. I used to say the gacha was bs because of natures/IVs, but I realised the other day that I would rather have a slightly handicapped unit I want, than not have the unit at all. I got Speed Down Ninian and Attack Down Julia the other day, and while it sucked I'm just glad that I have them. I can still use them in the roles I had them planned for, I'm just having to work around their skills a bit differently. The 6% chance for a 5* vs the 1% in BE (and 3% vs 0.5% for on banner) is just making me less annoyed at that game lol.

Great points about FEH, that is exactly how I've been feeling. The pity rate stuff, and the clearly visible pull rates keep things fair. IV stuff does get to be a bit annoying but there is still a better chance you will get what you need. I just refuse to put money into this game if Gumi continues this trend. Maybe it's really SE here, whatever. Ultimately, so many people have had such awful luck these past few weeks.

I'd hate to see this game die prematurely.

Thanks, I guess I'll be going for either 2B or Noctis.

Oh damn, so no old Ariana Grande, I was in love with that unit. I had erased my Facebook account and forgot my save was linked to that account. :(

You mean completely erased or deactivated? Didn't realize you could do the former. There have been some people able to get their accounts back with some work after having lost their FB accounts.

Pachimari

You mean completely erased or deactivated? Didn't realize you could do the former. There have been some people able to get their accounts back with some work after having lost their FB accounts.
Completely erased. Not deactivated.

I did try and create a thread in Facebook support but haven't heard back from them. If I could get back my old account it would be highly preferred. But yeah, I am extremely bummed out about it.

Completely erased. Not deactivated.

I did try and create a thread in Facebook support but haven't heard back from them. If I could get back my old account it would be highly preferred. But yeah, I am extremely bummed out about it.

You could try Gumi support, who supposedly have been able to get accounts back from people that lost FB accounts as well. I've read about it here and there.

Muku

Yeah, I was noticing this morning story is half price. Going to be doing that once I finish off Mog King.

I got all tickets, all Cactaur, all cheap 6* mats, all Holy Crystals, all Sacred Crystals, Mag 30%, the Mace, 10% Moogle, 11 or 12 of the Atk 10% + Maneater (I know Maneater doesn't stack, but I need the Atk 10%. Plus once I replace other things in slots will come in handy for other units. Got enough for Camille, Tidus, OK), and 4 of the Mag 10% + Maneater for CG Sakura.

Finishing today off and will see how I fair with currency and go from there. Mog King event feels good. Been farming a lot, and I think it's paid off. Feel good.

But soon as this thing ends going straight to story. I need Lapis for three pulls on the Attack banner~

As for GL... this morning I did my daily for a 210. Ugh. I figured it's a limited banner, so I'd put resources in to try to get a 9S. I am still without. But I figure I'll continue with dailies in mean time.... HOWEVER....

I spent 5 EX Tickets (still have the 4* and 5 regular ones left), 6 regular tickets, and 2 4* tickets this morning. Not neccessarily in that order. The only things of interest came from the 4* regular tickets. Well, actually first one was Setzer with his troll face on. GO TO HELL SETZER. NOT RIGHT NOW. I WANT 9S DAMNIT.

Second one though.... I pull.... goes to Rainbow. Here I am like OMG I DUNNO WHAT TO DO. I told my husband to click it. Out comes.... 2B! My husband was sad. LOL he got it for wrong account. ;_; However, I am happy as hell. I want 9S but I'm done except for dailies. Time to Cactaur her up and figure out what gear to give her. I probably also just fucked my chances up for a rainbow in future I want. Haha

Shouta

JP's Type banner got a new step-up system where you get rewards for doing 10-pulls from it. First one is a ticket with a 10% chance of a 5-star. The 2nd step is a 10% Moogle. The last step is a guaranteed 5-star unit.

So 15,000 Lapis for a guaranteed 5-star and it's once per banner rotation. So you can do it for attack then again the next time attack shows up.

Not a bad system and great for folks that are sitting on Lapis. It's also pretty good for starting players.

Alkez

I swear the defence pots and the MP pots colour scheme is too similar. I just gave Gabranth MP pots for absolutely no reason thinking they were defence pots. That's what I get for not paying attention lol.

tuffymon

JP's Type banner got a new step-up system where you get rewards for doing 10-pulls from it. First one is a ticket with a 10% chance of a 5-star. The 2nd step is a 10% Moogle. The last step is a guaranteed 5-star unit.

So 15,000 Lapis for a guaranteed 5-star and it's once per banner rotation. So you can do it for attack then again the next time attack shows up.

Not a bad system and great for folks that are sitting on Lapis. It's also pretty good for starting players.

This sounds even better than the 3% crystal change... I'm sure there'll be some people who will hoard just for this.

I always look at the icon, and not the color, the sword, staff, book, shield etc that they hold~

Second one though.... I pull.... goes to Rainbow. Here I am like OMG I DUNNO WHAT TO DO. I told my husband to click it. Out comes.... 2B! My husband was sad. LOL he got it for wrong account. ;_; However, I am happy as hell. I want 9S but I'm done except for dailies. Time to Cactaur her up and figure out what gear to give her. I probably also just fucked my chances up for a rainbow in future I want. Haha

Grats on the 2b!!!! I actually really like her as a unit because you can equip so many things on her. With her built in dual wield it just makes her that much more flexible.

Grats on the 2b!!!! I actually really like her as a unit because you can equip so many things on her. With her built in dual wield it just makes her that much more flexible.
Yea I really like my 2B. I just wish I could get A2 as well. Always hate missing out on any limited unit but what can ya do.

desverger

I swear the defence pots and the MP pots colour scheme is too similar. I just gave Gabranth MP pots for absolutely no reason thinking they were defence pots. That's what I get for not paying attention lol.

One of them has a book, and the other one has a shield.

CGwizz

time to do story then to get 10 k lapis !!!

Yea I really like my 2B. I just wish I could get A2 as well. Always hate missing out on any limited unit but what can ya do.

You can pull and pull and pull, and whale like a freak. I want her badly too, especially because she'll be gone after this.
And wouldn't ya know it, the trust moogle thats dropping most frequently from the raid coins(for me at least) is A2s greatsword tm. *shaking my fist*

One of them has a book, and the other one has a shield.

It's the Spirit and LB ones that screw with my head. They're both just sparkles

Muku

Thank you! I was just wanting 9S. :( This is a recurring theme. Chinese New Year...wanted Ling. Got Yun. (And got no Ling.) This banner I want the gold again... get a Rainbow. >_> I figured though if I got a Rainbow along the way, either one would be great to have with innate DW. I've been fiddling around with folks A2's and 2B's and was impressed with them. (I probably won't get 9S though either. LOL /sadpanda)

Thank Kain for the Gungnir's a while back. I have 5 on my account. 2B is now wielding two of them, haha.

Edit: Can't wait to get 2B's Trust... So tasty... >_>

You can pull and pull and pull, and whale like a freak. I want her badly too, especially because she'll be gone after this.
And wouldn't ya know it, the trust moogle thats dropping most frequently from the raid coins(for me at least) is A2s greatsword tm. *shaking my fist*

It's the Spirit and LB ones that screw with my head. They're both just sparkles
Same here, getting her TM moogle the most as well!

Muku

Is there a way to cheese ELT? I'm just curious.

1. Seems like Raid leveling has been going up pretty fast.
2. I think it cheesed out on me this morning. Well, I know it did. But I'm not sure if it was something I did to it or it just cheesed itself. I one rounded it with a team that always takes 3 to 4, even with a Nier unit guest. Said I did some ridiculous number of damage (assuming max because it was a bunch of 9's strung together).

Edit: Of course, right after I post about it, it does it again. x_x

Xevren

Was really looking forward to the raid after hearing OMG FREE TM'S! But they rarely drop it's ridiculous. Was at least hoping for cactuars but mainly just get the lower end gil snappers.

Please log in again over and over.

RIP my TM macro.

Yup, been like this for me since it came back from emergency maintenance. It's awful.

Syntsui

Was really looking forward to the raid after hearing OMG FREE TM'S! But they rarely drop it's ridiculous. Was at least hoping for cactuars but mainly just get the lower end gil snappers.

Yup, been like this for me since it came back from emergency maintenance. It's awful.
You will easily get 2 of each. Don't expect more than that.

I just spent 60 tickets, 2 11 pull tickets, and 15000 Lapis on the Nier banner in FFBE, and I got all of 2 Eves to show for it.

Fuck FFBE.
I knew I should have never started this.
i used more than that and come empty handed as well..
no worries durante...
rates in the game are quite... bad...

tuffymon

Is there a way to cheese ELT? I'm just curious.

1. Seems like Raid leveling has been going up pretty fast.
2. I think it cheesed out on me this morning. Well, I know it did. But I'm not sure if it was something I did to it or it just cheesed itself. I one rounded it with a team that always takes 3 to 4, even with a Nier unit guest. Said I did some ridiculous number of damage (assuming max because it was a bunch of 9's strung together).

Edit: Of course, right after I post about it, it does it again. x_x

Ya, you can easily use a perfect evade unit and solo it... takes awhile if you go that route

Don't quote me, cause honestly I'm not having the problems, but people have said logging out and back in on memu is fixing the issue~

Muku

Ya, you can easily use a perfect evade unit and solo it... takes awhile if you go that route

Don't quote me, cause honestly I'm not having the problems, but people have said logging out and back in on memu is fixing the issue~

Yeah, I don't have the gear to gear my 2B up for evade... or anyone really. But that's not really it. We're just one rounding it.

As for Log-in error, I've just had to pray that resolves itself. It started off with it this morning but didn't drag on like usual.

Muku

Got my first Adam TM at 1.1 mil raid points, doesn't seem all that bad. Been getting a lot of A2 moogles, barely any 2B.

I had one 2B Trust sitting in box when I got her. Ugh. Husband is sitting on 9. ;_; But he can't seem to get A2's. I wish I could give him my 4.

Kouriozan

FUCK YEEEEES, my hoarding is paying off.
As I said before I would only use 4* tickets, so I had 2, first got me Victoria (new) and then...

Wm7gJFRl.jpg

YEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH :D
I'm shacking right now to be honest, expect a troll Eve.

Muku

Holy shit, the bots are going CRAZY today. Engels is level 32 already lmao.

Was 33 earlier. Though, is it entirely bots? This whole 2B cheese thing is kind of crazy. Earlier had 2 in a row that cheesed itself for ELT.

All I want is that Black Box at 1.9mil. Rest of this shit can go frack itself.

Top Bottom