• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

RedZaraki

Banned
The Malboro Trial made me realize something:

The value of TMRs that make your characters tankier.

Any TMR you can get that raises your damage AND makes you tankier, like Wisdoms etcs. FARM THAT STUFF. It's really important.

robotuw

At this point, conspiracy mode is on.

If the news posts don't show up in a few hours, one has to start thinking whether Gumi is now starting to try to intentionally alter the timeline of events in an attempt to discredit the leak.

"See, the document said the news posts would be today, but they weren't released until tomorrow. The document is clearly inaccurate and should be completely ignored!"

More interested to see how accurate the banner prediction is. Although the same logic can apply, and it surely more effort to change the graphics on the news posts than a single line of code that states what units are pullable from a specific gacha.

Even Gumi can't be so stupid to think delaying the same news for a day would throw us off the trail. It's probably more like the hack threw off their schedule and they're still recovering from that. If it's Orlandu banner tomorrow then it's still on.

First time I'm seeing this, detailed skill stat : https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/361366380303351808/362184571288027136/Mockup_info.png
I would kill to get it now x)

Oh, there is enhanced Hero's Rime and Sun Crest in it.

That looks great but that has got to be a fan edit right? If they were remotely interested in showing helpful skill info they would have done so a while ago. The enhanced hero rime proves it's a fan thing or a gigantic "fuck you" from Gumi.

Kouriozan

Hey guys

I think im finally calling it

Had a great time with the game and all of you guys but after taking a break I've noticed that I think I prefer putting my time spent elsewhere. Maybe on some other games or other stuff entirely

You guys are awesome and best of luck!

A bit sad to see more people go but I understand if the game don't excite you as much as before, see you around!
That looks great but that has got to be a fan edit right? If they were remotely interested in showing helpful skill info they would have done so a while ago.

Maybe it'll be one of the 2nd JP anniversary QoL update and Global will get it around the same time (or Alim don't care)

Vashetti

Banned
Hey guys

Had a great time with the game and all of you guys but after taking a break I've noticed that I think I prefer putting my time spent elsewhere. Maybe on some other games or other stuff entirely

Oh shame :(

Best wishes

Hey guys

Sad to see you go Rob but I understand man. Best of luck to you.

Hey guys

See you later, Doc.

I have a sneaky suspicion I might not be far behind, so maybe I'll see you on the other side.

Hey guys

Peace man. Thanks for being a chill member of this community. I've been honestly thinking the same thing but it's really tough when I spent so much time on it.

Pejo

Hey guys

Take it easy man, don't be afraid to come back should the game interest you again in a few months.

You mean I DON’T have to bake cakes endlessly for a month this October?

Thanks Gumi.

Orlandeau banner? More like Snorlandeau. I’m surprised they didn’t make it dual 5* with Orlandeau and Freyvia. now THAT would bring the money and get people to spend that hack 5k.

For the record I like Robotuw’s thread title

Rixa

Hey guys

Cya around. Remember there is always Discord chat :). You do know that we have other channels too there.

Nier death, so dark and yet funny OT 6. Has to be it (Iam not quitting).

Azuran

Banned
It amazes me how different the two communities are for the gacha I currently play. This community is slowly dying while KHUX continues to chug along despite having a smaller playerbase and a lot more bullshit in it.

I assume KHUX tends to retain hardcore players a little bit better because it's canon and doesn't rely on fanservice like this game does. KHUX also introduces brand new features like multiplayer and the new pets which keeps interest high despite all the constant fuckups SENA keeps coming up with.

Dandte

It amazes me how different the two communities are for the gacha I currently play. This community is slowly dying while KHUX continues to chug along despite having a smaller playerbase and a lot more bullshit in it.

I assume KHUX tends to retain hardcore players a little bit better because it's canon and doesn't rely on fanservice like this game does. KHUX also introduces brand new features like multiplayer and the new pets which keeps interest high despite all the constant fuckups SENA keeps coming up with.

Is ist still 15€/week to get the full experience?

robotuw

Kingsglaive banner we should have got instead of Veritas 2 (see the date) : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/361366380303351808/362181053701554186/news_banner_FF15.png
Spoiler : Halloween units https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/361366380303351808/362176745987899392/image.png

Source : FFBE Reddit Discord, There is also Halloween event summary and Ayaka event news there.
RIP Kingsglaive, hope they won't delay FF XV event, need my Noctis buff.

Jake is pretty disappointing (wtf is that octopus?). Sakura and Nichol look good though.

jnWake

I have been playing a lot more casually lately but I just pulled DV today... I guess I'll give the game more attention for a while.

Pejo

Out of all the upcoming events, which ones are limited?

-Halloween obviously
-FF4 Fiends?
-Kingsglaive(? not sure about this one)
-Valkyrie Profile (obviously if real)

Anything else?

GG-Duo

Hey guys

=(

Wait ... So this is both a King Mog and Exploration event? Mentions KM trade and also "Clear each exploration for a reward".

It also says "Aquan eater" instead of "Aquan killer" but maybe that's just a typo

Muku

Hey guys

I'm sorry man. But I totally understand. To be honest, the only saving thing for me right now is JP. Been having fun that side. So much so that this raid has blown so much I've spent 99% of my time over there. ;_;

Hope to see you around~

Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope - Told yall this was just the wrong damn title! LOL.

|OT6| No Banners, No Fun Events, NO MORE COMMUNITY

robotuw

So is Halloween not a mog king this time or are we going to have two mog king events in one month?

Wait, looking at the leaks again, next week is basically guaranteed to be an mk event with either Kingsglaive or the Festival of the Moon, and then the FFIV event two weeks later is also supposed to be an mk. The Ayaka story event happens in between. No indication what Halloween is. Jesus this is going to be a rough month.

EDarkness

Hey guys

Sorry to hear that, Rob. Best of luck to you, man. I wish you the best. Feel free to drop in any time.

Kouriozan

So is Halloween not a mog king this time or are we going to have two mog king events in one month?

Wait, looking at the leaks again, next week is basically guaranteed to be an mk event with either Kingsglaive or the Festival of the Moon, and then the FFIV event two weeks later is also supposed to be an mk. The Ayaka story event happens in between. No indication what Halloween is. Jesus this is going to be a rough month.

It's a Mog King, instead of crafting Mog Cakes we have to find lanterns in special exploration stages. Only for one week.
And yes FF4 Fiends will be a Mog King too. Starts October 13th

We just need the Orlandeau banner news tomorrow to confirm everything lol

EDIT : Nazta just compiled everything from the leaked schedule : https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/72n44r/leaked_leaked_information_summary_megathread/

Golbez-sama!

yjPEyu8l.png

Syntsui

So we have leaks that go up until the beginning of 2018 with zero mention about rates change. Sorry, I can't share this enthusiasm about these traps.

Kouriozan

So we have leaks that go up until the beginning of 2018 with zero mention about rates change. Sorry, I can't share this enthusiasm about these traps.

They'd be crazy to do it before Cloud.
Then people will cry about horrible rates and good guy Gumi will say "we hear you, 3% rainbows rates!" but too bad Cloud banner is already over.

At the NY fan festa, people should ask crucial questions, knowing what's coming.

robotuw

We were certain the crystal change would never happen before Orlandu and it did. I don't think the 3% change is soon but it could be any time. Gumi doesn't announce summon changes so the asset leaks wouldn't reveal anything unless the hackers start revealing internal emails.

Lyrian

Hey guys

Glad to gave you with us for so long, and best wishes to you in the future!

It's a Mog King, instead of crafting Mog Cakes we have to find lanterns in special exploration stages. Only for one week.
And yes FF4 Fiends will be a Mog King too. Starts October 13th

We just need the Orlandeau banner news tomorrow to confirm everything lol

EDIT : Nazta just compiled everything from the leaked schedule : https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/72n44r/leaked_leaked_information_summary_megathread/

Golbez-sama!

yjPEyu8l.png

Holy leakception! That was far more than I was aware of.

-- The Ability UI mockup should be relatively trivial to implement. All it's doing is reading database values that the game is already loading and reporting them in an easy to read format. Should have been done ages ago.

-- Totally forgot that this week's event is the anniversary of the infamous Mogcakes event. So, this time, no crafting, and we just take straight drops to the Mog King instead (which makes sense, as crafting is pretty much dead in the game at this point). Only one week this time to avoid too much exploration burnout, which is a plus.

What are those time challenges????​

Golbez looking pimp as always. That banner pretty much all-but-guarantees the FF4 banner (outside of it being mysteriously and then infinitely delayed).

Lyrian

So.... question for the everyone here....

Season 1 is ending on Thursday. Assuming it doesn't get a Global Exclusive Nerf, who are you going to use the 100% trust moogle on?

Syntsui

So.... question for the everyone here....

Season 1 is ending on Thursday. Assuming it doesn't get a Global Exclusive Nerf, who are you going to use the 100% trust moogle on?
We won't get the 100% Moogle. Apparently that was implemented later for JP.

Top Bottom