• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Mipcgamer

They should just extend the raid if there is not going to be any other content this week.
Please for the love of JENOVA, don't extend this terrible raid.

Dandte

Short question. Is someone playing BE on an iphone 8+? Should get mine tomorrow if ups don't decide otherwise. From the horror story i heard about ios 11, some apps won't start at all. So maybe i should keep BE on my old phone.

I'm holding off on my 10+1, I've absolutely no reason to use it now. Also noticed I have some ex tickets saved up as well. Outside of Ayaka I'm not sure what I'd use it on.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Seven
Aiden
Locke
Roselia
Roselia
Rakshasa
Veritas of the Heavens
Heltich
Lawrence
Elle
Vaan

giphy.gif

Kouriozan

You guys talked about powercreep but aside from Victoria for the Hein trial,
I still have used and completed all difficult timed event with my units from December 2016 lol
I'm holding off on my 10+1, I've absolutely no reason to use it now. Also noticed I have some ex tickets saved up as well. Outside of Ayaka I'm not sure what I'd use it on.

I still have my free 10+1 and EX tickets too, with the 5th 10+1 coming tomorrow, it'll be so good to pull when the 3% rates will be here.

Dandte

Seven - best girl
Aiden - somewhat useful tm
Locke - somewhat useful tm
Roselia - decent 6* off healer
Roselia - you only need one
Rakshasa - indeed trash but once the featured banner unit
Veritas of the Heavens - some would kill for him
Heltich - trash
Lawrence - sometimes bis equip
Elle - somewhat useful tm
Vaan - let us keep him in our memories how he was 1 year ago...

Veritas if the heaven should be considered a win! Always think positive!

vato_loco

Hey guys, do any of you still have free friend slots? I'm quickly burning through my friends' units when I'm doing Shadow Bore and the story.

So if you're powerful and slot free and generous, friend me! I'm 999 056 301.

Veritas if the heaven should be considered a win! Always think positive!
Really? How's he good?

Not sure if the below is already known but it doesn't say much:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/72r2dw/new_post_from_ffbe_official_fb_page/

Attention FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS fans.

We have confirmed that there was an unauthorized access into our systems on 9/21 at 11:00 PDT.

Our investigation into the matter has confirmed that no player data has been negatively altered. Due to this occurrence, we will be tightening security, focusing mainly on our servers and user data.

We will be informing you of any new updated information that comes to light as soon as we know it.

We offer our sincerest apologies to all of our users for any distress this issue may have caused.

Now more than ever, we appreciate your continued support of FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS.

sauce

vato_loco

^ sent you a request
But... I thought we already were friends. I... I can't deal with this right now...

giphy.gif

[storms out fabulously]

Request accepted BTW. Thanks!

EDIT:
Step 1: choose a dual wielding King with 2x attack.
Step 2: make him attack.
Step 3: contemplate every decision that has led you to this very moment.
Step 4: keep contemplating.
Step 5: is he done? Oh, no, he's just starting his second attack. Cool.
Step 6: maybe finish that novel you keep forgetting to finish?

Pejo

Gold Member
Woo boy, that 10+1 was so bad it probably doesn't even justify the effort used to type this post.

I haven't had a pull that bad in a long ass time. I'm talking Clyne and Russel and the boys.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
These responses here to the 10+1 ticket made me realize how shitty those pulls overall are...its not even that you cant pull a 5* but even outside of them the likelihood of getting a useful 4* is really low...kinda incredible...well and sad.

robotuw

Nothing huh? Surprised there isn't even a maintenance planned. FFXI banner ends tomorrow so I guess we just won't have a banner (beyond the generic one) at this rate.

Must have misread the announcement because I thought today was our last free pull. No way in hell I'm wasting the 10+1 today or tomorrow. Those go into the vault for the 3% change in 2020.

No news means nothing stops the TM train. Helena will pop today, and Jack #1 is less than a week away if nothing new is released.

tuffymon

Man... there's a difference between wow my pull sucks, please feel for me... and fuck this game why am i here, i have a foot out the door... like seriously, why bring that negativity here? just keep it to yourself and leave. Don't try and bring me down with your negativity. We know what "supposedly" is coming soon, stuff may be slightly adjusted due to the hack, end of season 1 is around the corner...

Celegus

Man... there's a difference between wow my pull sucks, please feel for me... and fuck this game why am i here, i have a foot out the door... like seriously, why bring that negativity here? just keep it to yourself and leave. Don't try and bring me down with your negativity. We know what "supposedly" is coming soon, stuff may be slightly adjusted due to the hack, end of season 1 is around the corner...

This game is dying, another week with no new banner?
Hmmmmmm

cw_sasuke

This thread is for people to talk about their experiences with the game....why would be only able to post about positive experiences or when we pull a 5* unit ? This would be quite the dishonest representation of the game.

And if the opinion of others affect your enjoyment of the game so much your probably arent enjoying it that much to begin with.

Trust me...you rather want people being pissed and venting about the game than people just saying nothing and letting the thread/talk about the game die.This is still a rather active community compared to other f2p games, but there are issues....and they wont disappear if we just keep any negativity for us self.

In the last page alone we have had half a dozen users using their 10+1 tickets only to pull shit....thats not out fault, if someone got lucky with his pulls he is free to post them as well and he will earn some congrats and lift the spirit of the thread a bit again.

As of now it is what it is....all this doesnt happen in a vacuum, following the Nier banner alot of people felt already a type of way about the game

How many 10+1 tix will have been given out?

I have 1 from calendar, will get another from calendar tmrw and I got 1 for being inactive for a long ass time.

Niahak

For those who use FREP, if you have a Samsung device there seems to be a decent alternative now in Samsung Game Tuner. Doesn't require resetting after a reboot and you can share macro files directly.

More info on reddit.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
You know what the #1 fear of business owners is? It's not the people that don't like your product and complain, it's not the people that love your product and bitch and moan about changes to it, it's the people who love your product and are then disappointed, leave without notice, and never come back.

Not a huge fan of people trying to tone police negativity out of here. At least these people care enough to say so. The very next step is antipathy. And you're already seeing it in spades.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Not a huge fan of people trying to tone police negativity out of here. At least these people care enough to say so. The very next step is antipathy. And you're already seeing it in spades.

A week of no "new content" in a free to play game is no reason to complain and jump off the ledge. Everyone reaches a point of "well I'm totally over this game" when it comes to gacha games. There are a variety of triggers - power creep, bad pulls, feeling like there's nothing to do, etc. Happens to every game, nothing wrong with that. I would probably guess that people are reaching that point with FFBE for a number of reasons, of which nothing new this week is but one factor.

cw_sasuke

You know what the #1 fear of business owners is? It's not the people that don't like your product and complain, it's not the people that love your product and bitch and moan about changes to it, it's the people who love your product and are then disappointed, leave without notice, and never come back.

Pretty much this - i wouldnt even post if there was no hope for the game and i was done with it...i have dropped other mobile games without looking bad or giving it a second though. FFBFE just had...and still has much more potential so its even more frustrating when the devs mess up the relationship with alot of players.

RedZaraki

Banned
Seeing those 10+1 pulls you guys had....only emboldens me to save mine for later.

Guesstimate right now is sometme in February we MIGHT get the Yuna banner and with that MAYBE the rate change.

Could I go from now until February without doing a single (non-free) Rare summon?

I probably could.

There might be some time-limited banners between. But MAYBE I do daily pulls on those.

3% is just too damn good.

Every time I see a zero Rainbow 11 pull I think to myself: "There's a really good chance you could have gotten a Rainbow if you had waited."

Not only that, but the Blues and Golds you'd be getting would be stronger, newer units too by then.

I'm probably going to do like 300+ summons the day 3% drops.

And Cloud, Ayaka, CG Sakura and everything else is going to be in the pool when that happens.

I don't expect to get all of them, but I might get one or two of them.

And that would be cool.

I'm going to do it guys, i'm going to spend my 10+1!

Wish me luck!

Edit -

Okay, it actually was better than I expected it to be.

Desche (I'll take it!)
CoD
Meliadoul
Aiden
Garland
Victoria (I'll take it!)
Luna (YUCK!)
Lani (YUCK!)
Locke
Ashe (I'll take it!)
Cerius (YUCK!)

cw_sasuke

I'm going to do it guys, i'm going to spend my 10+1!

Wish me luck!

Edit -

Okay, it actually was better than I expected it to be.

Desche (I'll take it!)
CoD
Meliadoul
Aiden
Garland
Victoria (I'll take it!)
Luna (YUCK!)
Lani (YUCK!)
Locke
Ashe (I'll take it!)
Cerius (YUCK!)
No 5* but Victoria and especially Ashe are awesome - grats, at least something good and useful.

No 5* but Victoria and especially Ashe are awesome - grats, at least something good and useful.

I actually pulled 2x 5* within (6) tickets over the weekend, so my luck took a massive turn for the better recently.

I am going back to the previous thought I had months ago that good pulls come in waves and you just don't know when that wave is going to hit.

Literally, no joke, in (45) tickets and today's 10+1 I got.

Desche x2
Weirei x4
Rasler x1
Gaffgarion x2
Veritas of the Heavens x1
Ingus x3
Ashe x1
Victoria x1
Prische x1
Knight Delita x1

cw_sasuke

Damn...thats a nice haul, congrats. Especially those 4x Wereis :eek:

Speaking of Weirei...any reason why i shouldnt use TM Moogles on him ? He was the only good unit of my 40 and since i wont be able to pull a 5* chainer anytime soon ill have to rely on Agrias.

Hope we get another Story event soon so i can +2 Agrias Ability and team up with DV/Oldmandus.

vato_loco

I'm using Ashe in my main team and I'm quite happy with her. She pales in comparison to Prishe though, but she's already 6*.

I did my 10+1 pull this morning before reading all of your woes, so I can't list my pulls, but I checked their rankings and yeah, they suck big time.

EDIT: on second viewing, how's Victoria?

Damn...thats a nice haul, congrats. Especially those 4x Wereis :eek:

Speaking of Weirei...any reason why i shouldnt use TM Moogles on him ? He was the only good unit of my 40 and since i wont be able to pull a 5* chainer anytime soon ill have to rely on Agrias.

Hope we get another Story event soon so i can +2 Agrias Ability and team up with DV/Oldmandus.
I get so lucky with golds. I got 3 werei and 2 desch in 12 tickets.

I would say prioritize Werei at all costs. That 20%hp on your dps is a major key.

Been Earth Shrining my 3 and my highest one is at 65% atm so I like the nothing going on shit atm in the game.

That 5K lapiz going to my NoX was a godsend. Bout to have those both on my agrias and thunder god and then finally on luneth.

But I need a story event A$AP! I need 4 Power giancrysts to finish my Agrias Divine Ruination +2!

Celegus

I'm using Ashe in my main team and I'm quite happy with her. She pales in comparison to Prishe though, but she's already 6*.

I did my 10+1 pull this morning before reading all of your woes, so I can't list my pulls, but I checked their rankings and yeah, they suck big time.

EDIT: on second viewing, how's Victoria?
I've never used her, but she's a pretty competent mage and stacking Firaja could be useful, but I think she's best used with a duplicate to chain her dark spell (overflow I think?) I ended up with 7 of her during NieR, so maybe I'll level a pair up.

Wazzy

Banned
My 10+1 pull was awful lol at least I pulled a couple decent TM's to farm like Zidane and Hanzo.

I've become quite strict with my pulls in this game so that I can save up as much as possible by the time they finally release VIII characters. I think the only banner I might spend a little of the savings is Cloud which I'll very likely not pull.

I completed Tidus's TM and got his brotherhood which was a nice boost but still need to get some better attack boosting equipment and abilities.

Celegus

You got a Hanzo? Not even best girl Mei?

Not actually sure what you're referring to. The only Hanzo in BE I know of is Edge's TM, which is not something you should go near.

StarVigil

Casually playing. Got a few alright 4star units that need to be maxed, but would like a fill a few friend slots with them uber units of yours.
So if you got the space, add me you big dick peeps <3
941 774 780

Wazzy

Banned
^ yup I messed his name up.
You got a Hanzo? Not even best girl Mei?

Not actually sure what you're referring to. The only Hanzo in BE I know of is Edge's TM, which is not something you should go near.

I have no idea why I thought his name was Hanzo lmao

It was Hayate I pulled xD

Top Bottom