• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

robotuw

Planning to just throw a few tickets at the Kingsglaive banner. 5 at most. I just want a bonus unit or two. Getting a Crowe would be great.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Planning to just throw a few tickets at the Kingsglaive banner. 5 at most. I just want a bonus unit or two. Getting a Crowe would be great.

Pretty much where im at ...just that i would love to get Glauca to have a potential Top Tier dark weapon for DV down the line.

Ill probably try to use the other tickets i get on the Ayaka banner...i still need her lol.

LucaMac

No doubt that I'm above average with my luck guys. However I have also been very choosy with where to dump my resources. You have to when you're f2p. I just don't like seeing you guys spend 1000's for nothing. It IS possible to get decent units as f2p is all I'm saying, and any extras you may get from spending are only going to be bench fodder at some point. It's not worth it. Obviously I'm going to upgrade Refia to Ayaka now, but until this point, with this roster the only 5* base that hasn't left my team is Delita (hes an unsing hero, Ramza wil eventually replace you though) with 4* bases like Wol, Rikku, Refia etc holding the line for the most part.

Forget about the money is all I'm saying. Easy for me to say with my roster of course, but there as plenty of gigantic whales like dyer etc out there to pick up the slack without average Joe spending money for a bench warmer, no matter how appealing the unit may seem. If I'd gotten Tidus, Aileen, Olive and T Terra with money I'd be sick to the stomach that I'm not using them. You can only fit in five units (bar new 10 mans of course) the rest will mostly rust, What's the point?

Do your dailies. Use your tickets. Use lapis that you build up. Rainbows will still sometimes pop out.

Rixa

Like I could avoid using tix. Also used 250 for daily (Elle).
Had 10 tix, got 3 golds Glauca & Crowe & Soleil and got 1 Libertus. Well worth for me to decide to use those 10 tix.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Free Daily - Zidane
1/2 Banner Pull - Libertus
Ticket 1 - Fang lol
Ticket 2 - Luna ffs
Ticket 3 - Gold..... King ... :-/
Ticket 4 - LIbertus

Meh....will do 2 more Ticket pulls later and hope to get a Banner Gold, but after that im back to Ayaka.

Like I could avoid using tix. Also used 250 for daily (Elle).
Had 10 tix, got 3 golds Glauca & Crowe & Soleil and got 1 Libertus. Well worth for me to decide to use those 10 tix.

Damn...thats really good for 10 tickets. Hope i get Glauca too.

Broseybrose

Free pull + 1/2 Daily + 5 tix for 2 Libertus. Not bad for day one... I want those 4* units for their TMs though!

What do you guys think of the new bundle?

$48 for:

2500 Lapis
10 3* tix
2 4* tix
3 10% Trust Moogles
20 NRG Restore 10

Seems like a good value to me. Thinking of getting it. Have 13 days to decide :)

edit - 5 more tix for Glauca! Now I just need Crowe!

Alkez

16 tickets. 1 yellow. Vanille.

I really don't like global.

Edit: 26 tickets, got Crowe and Glauca. Complaining on GAF always works.

Rootbeer

Banned
Pulled everyone but Nyx.

Decided to share Glauca, he gets bladeblitz early on so at least he can contribute... something. Not gonna bother leveling him much, ELT is very easy.

One or two well equipped lvl 100s can carry four/five bonus units with no trouble in ELT this time around, not much strategy needed.

linkent

free pull, Anzelm.
250gem, Timothy.
5 tickets. 5 Libertus in a row.

Done with the banner -_-.
Can Nyx Friend solo the 25stamina?

Rixa

Not so big surprise that Golden Bombs are there. I guess if there would be no gbombs rate of actual rare unit would be higher.

Who will be the first one here to get 8 stages (2 Bombs 1 Rare enemy).? :D

Syntsui

Not so big surprise that Golden Bombs are there. I guess if there would be no gbombs rate of actual rare unit would be higher.

Who will be the first one here to get 8 stages (2 Bombs 1 Rare enemy).? :D
Every single Mog King event will have them though. Even when it gets good they will still exist.

Rixa

Every single Mog King event will have them though. Even when it gets good they will still exist.

Yeah and they been already in many past KM events. Thats why it wasn't surprise to see one.

As I don't have better things to do for my nrg and I have 200% bonus + friend, it seems KM store will be nicely emptied during these following event days.

Niahak

Spent 11 tickets, free pull + half off daily.

Got no banner units. I was hoping for at least the 3*.

Did get a rainbow (!), but it was a dupe Wilhelm. Probably the only rainbow I'd consider merging for the TM. Only other use I can think of is if I wanted to make a really annoying arena team on defense (Wil/Wil/WoL/Snow/Cecil?), and I'm not so frustrated with the game I want to make it more painful for others.

One gold - Chizuru.

I'll probably stick to free and maybe half offs.

Not super disappointed - I can't be that sad about a rainbow even if it's a dupe - but I like getting that bonus for the mogkings.

This may be the first MK in a long time where I don't have any bonus units and don't get everything...It feels good to be completely free of the desire to buy lapis. At least until Ff4 and Halloween units come. Right now this banner doesn't interest me, but I will probably get some lapis, finally, for this banners.

Congrats to those that get the pulls!

Used a 10+1 ticket and got nothing.
Used 1 regular ticket and got Nyx!!!!

I'm very happy. Would love to also get Crowe but don't want to push my luck. Best of luck to the rest of you!

Rixa

This may be the first MK in a long time where I don't have any bonus units and don't get everything...It feels good to be completely free of the desire to buy lapis. At least until Ff4 and Halloween units come. Right now this banner doesn't interest me, but I will probably get some lapis, finally, for this banners.

Congrats to those that get the pulls!

Well you could get bonus unit. Not saying it happens, but the free pulls are still there for 6(?) days.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
So I just got Nyx on my half price pull. Is he good?

First time I've pulled a banner rainbow, let alone on the first day.

Rixa

So I just got Nyx on my half price pull. Is he good?

First time I've pulled a banner rainbow, let alone on the first day.

Grats. Tm is not good, chains with other copy of Nyx, one of the best finisher in the future too. Fixed Dice preferable weapon, cause weapons Nyx can use are so limited.

Rokuren

Used 10 tickets got 2 libertus, 2 shadow, a russel, and my gold was a Zyrus.
Why couldn't you at least be Ashe!

At least I got a couple of bonus units and I guess I don't really need that much from the MogKing.

Wow, second time they’ve put a super pricey bundle up there.

I would consider it if it was one of those $12 bundles with 2.5k Lapis, but (12) tickets, 30% TM Moogles and 2.5k Lapis for $48?

No thanks lol. Especially with Gumi rates.

So sick of pulling off banner golds. It's absurd at this point.

Managed to get at least 2 Libertus with tickets at least.

Saw the bonus enemy once so far, 2 bombs, and ELT is so easy it's not funny!

Well you could get bonus unit. Not saying it happens, but the free pulls are still there for 6(?) days.
Very true, though I'm not too hopeful haha. The tickets from MK came through a bit.

Syntsui

Wow, second time they’ve put a super pricey bundle up there.

I would consider it if it was one of those $12 bundles with 2.5k Lapis, but (12) tickets, 30% TM Moogles and 2.5k Lapis for $48?

That's a great bundle, less expensive than buying lapis upfront if you actually want to pay for your pulls. It's basically a multi + 2,5k extra lapis + 30% Moogle + 200 NRG refresh.

You can't possible be a person willing to pay for your pulls and say the bundle is expensive lol.

Rixa

^^ I so disagree with Syntsui :D

Wow, second time they've put a super pricey bundle up there.

I started to think, when was the last time we had purely Lapis bundle in offer? Last April or Christmas bundle?

Personally I consider tickets to be trash and Lapis the real thing, most of my rainbows have come from 10+1 Lapis pulls. I have used atleast 20 4* tickets and all of them have been 4* and most of them off banner too. Not valuing 4* tix and well in the future their value will not raise either.

Managed to get at least 2 Libertus with tickets at least.

Saw the bonus enemy once so far, 2 bombs, and ELT is so easy it's not funny!

Very true, though I'm not too hopeful haha. The tickets from MK came through a bit.

Good that you got few bonuses :).

That's a great bundle, less expensive than buying lapis upfront if you actually want to pay for your pulls. It's basically a multi + 2,5k extra lapis + 30% Moogle + 200 NRG refresh

All in the eye of the beholder, especially one who considers Lapis prices too expensive to begin with. Anyways...

You’re basically getting 10 dailies worth of pulls with NRG pots, 10x normal tickets, 2x 4* tickets and 30% worth of TM for $48. So pulls wise you are getting (22).

You can buy 7.9k Lapis for $50, which going by dailies is 31 pulls, or just those same (22) with 2,400 Lapis to spare for slots, pulls, NRG refresh, etc. For myself just a 100 Lapis refresh almost equals all those NRG pots.

Lapis is better than random tickets that have zero use outside of a gacha pull. Even more so when you factor in the shit tier pull rates of FFBE.

It all depends if you value 30% TM, 2x 4* tickets and 200 NRG above 2,900 Lapis. If you do then you could argue that the deal is good. For older players such as myself it’s more like 2,800 Lapis or 30% TM and a couple of 4* tickets.

I personally don’t see it since the overall extra 5.4k lapis in replacement of the (12) tickets and assorted goodies has greater overall use outside of just pulls.

vato_loco

There's shit pulls, and then there's this...

CVZNA5o.jpg

At least it was a 10+1 pull. Who to I have to kill to get a friggin' DW TMR unit around here?

Pejo

Guys...I don't even know what to say about this.

First, let me recap. Since the Nier banner, I've completely stopped spending. I amassed a good amount of lapis from the hacker/compensation run and finishing the season 1 story. So back to Day 1 of the Ayaka banner. I pull 1 10+1 - get Ayaka, Goken, samurai, and ninja girl. I get that free 10+1 pull - use it, get dupe Ramza, but still a rainbow in what usually amounts to trash. Fast forward to this morning, wake up, am planning a 10+1 to try to get some bonus units, and I get this:

Double freakin' rainbow, with FRY (omg finally got her) and Tidus, plus Crowe and Libertus.

I'm riding an all time high right now, and what use is luck if you're not going to push it, so I do another 10+1 and get this:

Unbelievable that my last 4 10+1's in a row since Nier have all had rainbows. I'm dumbfounded.

vato_loco

Honestly that's not the worst I've seen. 7 units there capable of 6*. Good TMs overall too.
I've actually had worse pulls than this one but it's still infuriating. Was it always this hard to get a Zidane or is it that I'm just not meant to get a DW. I'm not even asking for a rainbow.
Unbelievable that my last 4 10+1's in a row since Nier have all had rainbows. I'm dumbfounded.
Incredible pulls! I'm genuinely envious right now.

Kouriozan

Congrats, that's pretty exciting pulls!
Gumi secretly increased your personal rainbow rates to 3% already.
Sorry for you, looks like the best way to get gold banner on Global is to pull off-banner on another one lol.
by some chance, do you have inside contact with Gumi and they already activated 3% rainbow rate for your account? lol

2 off-banner, 1 banner, checks out.

Guys...I don't even know what to say about this.

First, let me recap. Since the Nier banner, I've completely stopped spending. I amassed a good amount of lapis from the hacker/compensation run and finishing the season 1 story. So back to Day 1 of the Ayaka banner. I pull 1 10+1 - get Ayaka, Goken, samurai, and ninja girl. I get that free 10+1 pull - use it, get dupe Ramza, but still a rainbow in what usually amounts to trash. Fast forward to this morning, wake up, am planning a 10+1 to try to get some bonus units, and I get this:

Double freakin' rainbow, with FRY (omg finally got her) and Tidus, plus Crowe and Libertus.

I'm riding an all time high right now, and what use is luck if you're not going to push it, so I do another 10+1 and get this:

Congratulations bro, you deserve it!

Top Bottom