• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. mog king events are generally my favorite

2. they're also my favorite banners to draw on, particularly as you add bonus units to your team and figure out how to run through ELT with a solo friend.

3. i love that you can pull a bunch of tickets and use them to draw on the very same banner

4. and i love that you have immediate access to 100 gigantaurs to level your best bonus unit

5. did i mention i landed Glaucoma and his sprite is amazing and i love him

Muku

Spent ticket got for beating BGN. Got a second Libertus. x2 Libertus and x1 Crowe. Guess I'm okay for now. But like no one has Nyx. x_x

Edit: Actually... hell. Almost no one is sharing bonus at all. ;_;

Alkez

Spent ticket got for beating BGN. Got a second Libertus. x2 Libertus and x1 Crowe. Guess I'm okay for now. But like no one has Nyx. x_x

Apart from former Gumi employee Pejo lol.

I actually have a few Nyxs on my friends list. I think people just aren't really pulling.

vato_loco

The banner that runs with the Mog King is generally the units you want to nab and put in your group while running this stuff. They give extra currecy for event. 3*s give 50% more, the 4*'s give 75%, and the 5*'s give 100%.

I have a small list that includes cheap 6* mats I want this time around. I can skip most of the shit though. Will see how easy ELT will be this time. If it's a pain in the ass like last couple, I'll go from there and skip more shit.
Oh, cool, I had no idea. I already have like a thousand Libertus and one Crowe, I can put them to good use.

Muku

Oh, cool, I had no idea. I already have like a thousand Libertus and one Crowe, I can put them to good use.

Make sure you carry enough of a normal group to help carry your bonus units through. Especially if they aren't leveled up. (Which I imagine they aren't.) I kept Orlandu and 2B in my group + a guest to power down the stuff while my scrubs scrub it up. About to buy a few cactaur I think though to build up Crowe.

Who do I bring to 6*? Agrias, Victoria, Earth Veritas, Reberta or WoL? Current team is Ace, Ayaka, Ashe, Prishe and Agrias. I also have a second (and actually third) Agrias, but I think that's just for Arena.

On a separate note, holy crap dem Giancrysts and Purecryst are way more expensive on this event than on Ayaka's...

That’s exactly why we recommended cleaning out ayaka’s shop. Getting them on regular mog king events is possible, but very expensive.

Earth veritas or WoL, you need a tank for some content. Or roberta

Well I was actually about to post something when I saw that. So I took a month off from playing the game and about twoish weeks ago I reinstalled to log in and get the free stuff cause I knew I was gonna come back. Well I pulled Ayaka in a free pull and sitting next to three people at work that play and talk about the game constantly has got me wanting to play. I was gonna wait until the Halloween banner or the next limited one after that but

https://imgur.com/a/YCoHX

Add me if you have room, I’m here to stay bruhs.

Welcome back hippo! Always room for you

Syntsui

FFIV should be next, Halloween event should come during the actual Halloween date.

Funny detail, last year the banner before the Halloween event was also a FFIV event.

Muku

Had 9 to 11 regular big Cactaur. Then decided to buy all 100 Cactaur to work on Crowe. Then with an additional King Cactaur I had + all previous stuff got her to almost level 100. Going to just run stuff to get her last bit.

Worked on her since I can't seem to get decent casters on main. :(

Kouriozan

FFIV should be next, Halloween event should come during the actual Halloween date.

Funny detail, last year the banner before the Halloween event was also a FFIV event.
If everything was delayed by a week that would be nice, but then Cloud is going to miss Black Friday if they did, and I'm sure they'd want their best chances at maximum profit.
So, which one is going to be further delayed, Noctis buff/Gladio banner or Roy? Maybe they'll just remove the november's player choice banner. It's in December, reading exvius wiki looks like they already delayed Cloud to December anyway,
Edit : corrected myself.

Muku

Okay. Got Crowe all geared up now. Her Mag seems low, but I got best mage gear I have on her. :( She won't be a punching bag. Hope she helps folks out during this. Or at least doesn't die.

Edit: Just capped her out. Yay!

Kouriozan

Nevermind my last past, I'm stupid I was looking at the first (older) leaked schedule >.<
Anyway I still really hope for Noctis buff early November.

Muku

Alt account got no luck. Fuck.

Free daily, half daily, TWELVE TICKETS later (all that I had).... all I got was ONE Libertus. FFS. And no one is sharing. Guess I'll share him on this account in mean time. ;_;

Also in that had one gold drop and two blue -> gold. All off banner. Fuck you Gumi.

Vashetti

Banned
I'm sure I read on Reddit the other day, a quote from a producer or something, that there are no plans for a new Colosseum tier.

Are they really expecting us to grind out the old stages to get the trophies?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
My Nyx is still 5-star, but I'll make him my leader in a bit for them bonuses if any of you are friensies with me.

vato_loco

Make sure you set Crowe as your friend unit for everyone to use.
Really? I haven't even leveled her yet. Do you guys need her?
Make sure you carry enough of a normal group to help carry your bonus units through. Especially if they aren't leveled up. (Which I imagine they aren't.) I kept Orlandu and 2B in my group + a guest to power down the stuff while my scrubs scrub it up. About to buy a few cactaur I think though to build up Crowe.
I'm doing the 15NRG one because I'm only rank 40something, so doing 20's would just suck up all my NRG stupid fast. Only keeping Prishe and guest is more than enough.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
(if you're not sharing a bonus unit, please make the one you share someone with a 1000+ ATK with an AOE option please)

(thank you to you A2 folks)

vato_loco

Well, unleveled Glauca or standard sexy A2? Which you guys want?
Nothing beats sexy A2.
a2_by_sakimichan-dbo922j.jpg

Ok maybe sexy 2B.

Nothing beats sexy A2.

Ok maybe sexy 2B.

I have both of those photos saved to my desktop lol. One of the reasons you've seen so many people say to use Glauca is because every bonus unit helps make the grind go by that much quicker. I think I used like 20 tickets today, 19 on the Ayaka banner for the sword TM chick and one ticket on the Nyx banner and got Glauca. Still no sword chick, 70+ pulls and she still evades me lol.

Xion86

Welcome back Hippo! Added you again and also three others I saw IDs for above. Nice to see this community back to normal and busy again too :)

Love how easy the new event is, although I caved in and spent around 15 of my hoarded stack of tickets, but only one banner unit (Libertus). Will stick to Daily pulls now.

Lyrian

Yeesh...

You think we were a raging internet mob or something....

Cashed out the cactaurs and swapped out the friend unit for a leveled-up Crowe.

Wazzy

Banned
I went and set Glauca as my leader for the event. I have Crowe as well but not levelled.

Time to start grinding for rewards.

Top Bottom