• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Alkez

Just realised I forgot to set Crowe as my friend unit lol.

[JP] free daily was Snow. Was sad it wasn't WoL but Snow's TM is not bad for Sephiroth. Only got one Chizzy for Katana Mastery.

Well I was actually about to post something when I saw that. So I took a month off from playing the game and about twoish weeks ago I reinstalled to log in and get the free stuff cause I knew I was gonna come back. Well I pulled Ayaka in a free pull and sitting next to three people at work that play and talk about the game constantly has got me wanting to play. I was gonna wait until the Halloween banner or the next limited one after that but

https://imgur.com/a/YCoHX

Add me if you have room, I’m here to stay bruhs.
Shit man so glad you're back! Sent you over a request.

Congrats on your Ayaka too :p luck has a place for you

Lyrian

Add me if you have room, I’m here to stay bruhs.

Welcome back!

Now, about your bill to ExviusGAF for mental trauma and suffering from your previous departure, plus penalty and interest... well, we will have to discuss that at a future point.

Maybe some penalty could be abated for moderately good behavior. Maybe.

My brief run of a Gumi employee has come to an end, but it was nice while it lasted.

Never lose Hope! Your pull has qualified you to be on the short list for the next season's internship at Gumi. There's always room for one more.

Azuran

Banned
Wait, is Nyx's best weapon setup Bowie Knife Venomous Edge and freaking Vernand of all things?

lol poor guy

Edit: Forgot he has native DW

Muku

Yes, as I recall. There will be a story event about the ninjas and samurai involving them and a new unit.

Cool beans. I can't wait for that event. I'm genuinely curious about their family. Also, I am contemplating putting together a Dad band for giggles. Right now I'm up to x3 Reagan and x1 Jiraiya. LOL.

EDarkness

Cool beans. I can't wait for that event. I'm genuinely curious about their family. Also, I am contemplating putting together a Dad band for giggles. Right now I'm up to x3 Reagan and x1 Jiraiya. LOL.

Yeah. Chizuru's family is all kinds of screwed up. I'm curious how it all went down considering they're dead, right?

Wazzy

Banned
I just cleared a few people from friend list who have been inactive for over a month so if anyone who doesn't already have me wants to add me:

ID: 193, 450, 851

I normally have a 700+ Tidus as leader but for event I'm using Glauca. I'm still working on getting my Cid maxed with pots so he won't be leader for a bit.

[JP] went through a few of my mostly unused alt accounts on JP and did the step up for Raegan. Overall, I got 5 CG Raegan, a CG Lid, Balthier, Flame Veritas, and DKC.

Wish Balthier was on my second alt (which was actually the first one I started using until I switched to my Ayaka account)...

Anyway, gimme those rates, please.

Kozmo

Used one of my Ex 5* tickets and got Nyx. I've geared him as best as I can, but even with Odin he can't breach 800 Atk. I've put him as my shared unit for the bonus though.

Also cleared out a bunch of non-Gaffers, so feel free to add me if you haven't already.

320,975,072 (John)

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Woo, the Onion Knight I pulled 2 days ago is 100 and I just got Nyx to 6 star. The events where you can buy 100 gigantaurs are so clutch.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
🙌 Mogking tickets.
lp0HZ5z.jpg

Xevren

Used one of my Ex 5* tickets and got Nyx. I've geared him as best as I can, but even with Odin he can't breach 800 Atk. I've put him as my shared unit for the bonus though.

Also cleared out a bunch of non-Gaffers, so feel free to add me if you haven't already.

320,975,072 (John)

Sent a friend request!

Grats on the Ayaka pull Kanik!

Broseybrose

So, after turning in all the keys
I learned there was more to the Raven's quest line!

After quite a long string of quests I acquired that sweet sweet Raven's Cape! What an awesome accesory that I didnt even know existed!

Congrats to everyone (especially Pejo) on their lucky pulls!

Broseybrose

Merc Ramza Knight Delita is strong and has the best Armor TM.

I just got bonus enemies in 2 out of 5 runs. A Squigly Spider and a Balloon on both runs.

Rate doesnt seem so bad, but RNG gonna RNG I guess.

bonkeng

Merc Ramza is strong and has the best Armor TM.

I just got bonus enemies in 2 out of 5 runs. A Squigly Spider and a Balloon on both runs.

Rate doesnt seem so bad, but RNG gonna RNG I guess.

M. Ramza's TM is an accessory, Japa Mala. You confused him with K. Delita, who's TM is currently the best heavy armor in GL.

Broseybrose

M. Ramza's TM is an accessory, Japa Mala. You confused him with K. Delita, who's TM is currently the best heavy armor in GL.

Yes I totally did.

Thanks for the correction!

(I obviously have neither of the Ramzas or Delitas in my unit box... Its kinda hard keeping track of everything in this game!)

linkent

Just out of interest, is there a generally accepted 'best' TM in the game?
Dual Wield/Genji Glove are obviously best unless you have bunch of innate DW chainer.
Next should be Weapon Mastery Materia.
Armor/Hat/Accessory all have BIS TMR but kinda replacable with many events equipment.
They increase your overall stats but not as impactful as DW/Mastery.

Some other have great utility like Rikku Pouch/Pod153.
You will need more Defensive materia later in the game with Ribbon/HP/SPR.

Aaaand there goes my tickets from
MK and the 1 from the event stages. Wanted to save them for Halloween banner but I have no self control. :D

Used all on Ayaka banner.

Pulls: Leo, Summer Lid, Lani, Yuri, Ashe, Bran, Weirei, Zidane, Kamui x3.

Really wanted Silvia but she seems to not be in the cards since FFBE doesn’t like to give banner golds. Still happy with these pulls though, now getting 2x Fire Katana will be easy for me since I have 8 Kamui.

Now I need 2x powerful non-elemental GreatSwords. That’s for another time. I’m always building for the future with my Orlandeau in the hopes of being able to use him as long as possible.

Celegus

Arc and Eight today, barf!

Nice Dandte! I'm hoping she just randomly shows up for me one day, but happy for you!

Apparently you can get full on energy pots, I'm at 199/199 and can't claim a bunch of expedition boxes. Time for some TMs today I guess! Already got the hood from the event and half the tickets in just one day, this is a super quick one even with just one bonus unit.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Am I the only one that cant clear the Lumber daily mission today? I probably already have farmed +10 Lumbers from Earth Shrine Exploration but I don't get the mission clear. Weird....

Arc and Eight today, barf!

Nice Dandte! I'm hoping she just randomly shows up for me one day, but happy for you!

Apparently you can get full on energy pots, I'm at 199/199 and can't claim a bunch of expedition boxes. Time for some TMs today I guess! Already got the hood from the event and half the tickets in just one day, this is a super quick one even with just one bonus unit.
What, theres no way unless u refilled a whole bunch

Celegus

Am I the only one that cant clear the Lumber daily mission today? I probably already have farmed +10 Lumbers from Earth Shrine Exploration but I don't get the mission clear. Weird....

It's the most annoying one for sure, but it worked fine for me (took 2 runs to get 5 though)
What, theres no way unless u refilled a whole bunch

Nope, just the regular energy from yesterday. Glauca + friend Nyx on ELT, I did find 2 bombs and 1 ahriman though which helped.

Muku

Free daily... Gold.... Helena. Fuck this game. My alt needs a stupid bonus unit. And then 1/2 daily was damn Golbez.

robotuw

Just took down Sheratan - Easy without any trouble. Getting ready to do Hard in a bit. I'm thinking this team:

WoL
EV
2B
A2
Rikku
Ayaka
Minfilia
Ashe
Ling
Orlandu

Edit: Did it! Didn't get any of the achievements though I almost got her in 20 turns. I didn't manage to kill the fruits turn 1 either so it was rough but I pulled through.

Top Bottom