• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Kouriozan

They do confirm the halloween event for this Friday, also excited to enhance my Emperor, those leaked upgrade sounds so good, and sadly don't own a Trance Tera.

linkent

finally got my 2nd Pod.
now i understand why it is so good in MK event.
600ATK Glauca can now 1 shot the boss with 2 low level elemental chaining that Mirage!

Celegus

Wait Sakura is this Friday? Sweet!! Can finally burn my 5* ticket! Really hope the new Halloween units are good, I really dig all three of their sprites and it's been a while since I summoned more than dailies.

I pulled a Seabreeze Dark Fina today with my daily. I also pulled a reg Dark Fina with my 5 star ticket they gave out last week.

No dupes but I still feel kinda meh about them LOL.

Kouriozan

Wait...Sakura is getting a version of 連迅 and Nichol is getting a version of 連鎖陣 (dual casting skills). If that was in the leaks I must have missed that because I did not see that coming. I was thinking about going for Sakura and Nichol if the skills were good and this is a good start.
It wasn't in the leaks, but someone datamined it last week https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExv...e_skills_info_for_halloween_units_ff4_fiends/
A preview of their Season 2 counterpart indeed, they might be very useful depending on their support skills.

Pejo

Well the Halloween units certainly look a lot better than last year's. I'm probably not going to chase any of them but I'll do a 10+1 pull for festivity's sake.

wilstreak

I kinda forget the mechanism.

If I use reraise on Emperor and he died the next turn (but then reraised and survive), will he lose Fire from below stack?

Syntsui

JP is having a rerun of the first Tactics event which was basically a Mog King event.

So people that couldn't get Delta Siphon for Rem here can rest assured that Mog King events will probably be repeatable in the future too.

Vashetti

Banned
JP is having a rerun of the first Tactics event which was basically a Mog King event.

So people that couldn't get Delta Siphon for Rem here can rest assured that Mog King events will probably be repeatable in the future too.

Good. I'm kicking myself for not picking up exclusive materia/gear for units in old events.

Will be chasing for Emo Lord Sakura for sure. I kind of want to then go for the two last year units if she doesn't take me too long.

They need to release her skill set before I can commit, only 12k lapis left. From the video though she sounds very unique and interesting. She has the ability to use two abilities (not spells) at once. I hope her abilities have similar frames to TT so I can use them both :)

Syntsui

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME

JUST PULLED FUCKING CG LID ON THE FREE DAILY

THAT INFAMOUS UNIT I CHASED SO MUCH AND ELUDED ME EVERYTIME

THANKS RNG GODS, THANKS ALIM :DDDD

robotuw

Do we know what type of event Halloween will be? We can't really have yet another currency event after two others. Maybe exploration the first week and then mog king the second?

Xevren

Do we know what type of event Halloween will be? We can't really have yet another currency event after two others. Maybe exploration the first week and then mog king the second?

Was talked about briefly in the video update. Sounds like an exploration type where you look for skeleton keys to get stuff, and the following week you can use the keys to fight bosses I think.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Everyone just remember how freaking useful the creepy mask was for months and months and months after the last halloween event. I love this stuff.

Alkez

I know it was only a year ago but I'm getting so much nostalgia from this event. The game was so different back then. I had to use Sarah and a team of Blizzaga chains to clear the waves when this first released. Was so tough for me. And Lightning was a complete lord back then haha.

The game has changed so much since then. It really feels like we're playing a different game at this point.

Kouriozan

Everyone just remember how freaking useful the creepy mask was for months and months and months after the last halloween event. I love this stuff.

The leaked crossbow could very well be like that. Imagine those units with Bow mastery but you're able to put a second weapon with dual wield.
And yes, one full year later, the Creepy Mask is still my best MAG hat.

vato_loco

Busted my ass trying to finish
Land of the Crystals
, since I figured that was the last island until the end of Season 1.

Me: "Damn, this
Sol
is impossible to finish with my current units! I might as well burn 100 Lapis to continue and finish this, since I'll be getting that 100% Mog".
Game: "Oh you sweet summer child..."

You mean to tell me there's (at least) another island with a harder boss than
Sol
? Might as well forget about that 100% mog for the time being, I don't think I can take a harder boss.

Land of the Crystals

Sol
is impossible to finish with my current units! I might as well burn 100 Lapis to continue and finish this, since I'll be getting that 100% Mog".

Sol
? Might as well forget about that 100% mog for the time being, I don't think I can take a harder boss.

The bosses you already beat are WAAAAAAAY harder than the real final boss. I thought the S1 final boss was a total walk in the park. OTKO, big time. I actually had to fight it twice because I didn't use a LB or deal the light/dark damage. So you got past the hard part. It's smooth walkin' from there.

Vashetti

Banned
Land of the Crystals

Sol

Sol

Post screens of all your units again, we'll give you advice :)

Xevren

Land of the Crystals

Sol

Sol

If you can beat him you're good, rest is easy. It's pretty funny for me because when I tried him when he came out I got wrecked a bit. Doing it recently now I can just 1 round him. Great feeling really. At the time I had to level up a Celes to soak up the Dispelga so I could buff up. It was a massive help.

eggydoo

Land of the Crystals

Sol

Sol

Werd to what Xevren said....or if you have Manufacted Nethicite, you can do the same.
That is how I beat Sol.

vato_loco

Oh good, thank you so much for telling me this, I feel much better now.

Right now my team is 5* Agrias, 6* Prishe, 5* Ashe, 6* Ayaka and 6* Ace. Thank Lawd for Ayaka, I wouldn't have been able to finish that boss without her dual White Magic.

Muku

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME

JUST PULLED FUCKING CG LID ON THE FREE DAILY

THAT INFAMOUS UNIT I CHASED SO MUCH AND ELUDED ME EVERYTIME

THANKS RNG GODS, THANKS ALIM :DDDD

Congrats!! :D She is really nice to have. And to get her on Free Daily? Win!

Vashetti

Banned
Oh good, thank you so much for telling me this, I feel much better now.

Right now my team is 5* Agrias, 6* Prishe, 5* Ashe, 6* Ayaka and 6* Ace. Thank Lawd for Ayaka, I wouldn't have been able to finish that boss without her dual White Magic.

PM me screens of all your units if you want.

Dude, how the hell is that even possible?

Here is one way.

Trance Terra 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Fryevia's Needle +92ATK+112MAG
Left Hand: Mateus's Malice +19ATK+129MAG+10%HP
Head: Trick Hat +35MAG/SPR+15%MP
Body: Dark Fina's Swimsuit +21DEF+60MAG+50%Water+5%MPRecovery
Accessory 1: Genji Glove +10%ATK/MAG & Dual Wield
Accessory 2: Magistral Crest +30%MAG+30%SPR
Ability 1: Letters and Arms +50%MAG Sword
Ability 2: Letters and Arms +50%MAG Sword
Ability 3: Letters and Arms +50%MAG Sword
Ability 4: Letters and Arms +50%MAG Sword
Pot Stats: HP: 390 MP: 65 ATK: 26 DEF: 26 MAG: 34 SPR: 26
Esper: Ramuh HP:2800 MP:6200 ATK:1600 DEF:1100 MAG:5900 SPR:4500
Total Stats: HP: 4220 MP: 425 ATK: 293 DEF: 178 MAG: 1131 SPR: 360
Crit Rate: 10% P. Evasion: 30% M. Evasion: 0% P. Counter: 0% M. Counter: 0%

That is what mine has right now.

Dandte

Here is one way.

Trance Terra 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Fryevia's Needle +92ATK+112MAG
Left Hand: Mateus's Malice +19ATK+129MAG+10%HP
Head: Trick Hat +35MAG/SPR+15%MP
Body: Dark Fina's Swimsuit +21DEF+60MAG+50%Water+5%MPRecovery
Accessory 1: Genji Glove +10%ATK/MAG & Dual Wield
Accessory 2: Magistral Crest +30%MAG+30%SPR
Ability 1: Letters and Arms +50%MAG Sword
Ability 2: Letters and Arms +50%MAG Sword
Ability 3: Letters and Arms +50%MAG Sword
Ability 4: Letters and Arms +50%MAG Sword
Pot Stats: HP: 390 MP: 65 ATK: 26 DEF: 26 MAG: 34 SPR: 26
Esper: Ramuh HP:2800 MP:6200 ATK:1600 DEF:1100 MAG:5900 SPR:4500
Total Stats: HP: 4220 MP: 425 ATK: 293 DEF: 178 MAG: 1131 SPR: 360
Crit Rate: 10% P. Evasion: 30% M. Evasion: 0% P. Counter: 0% M. Counter: 0%

That is what mine has right now.

Someone hasn‘t mag maxed his ramuh ;-p

But that‘s pretty much the bis build. Magical Crest can be swapped for noctis ring to be able using alterna.

Someone hasn‘t mag maxed his ramuh ;-p

But that‘s pretty much the bis build. Magical Crest can be swapped for noctis ring to be able using alterna.

I don't ever change the esper stats on that thing I always forget. Mine is maxxed I am just too lazy to pay attention on the calculator I always assume it does it automatically.

Goes up by 1 with max Ramuh, and 3 with max Sylphwhatever, but more MP from Ramuh so I choose him.

Edit: I doubt I enhance either of mine though. I don't do enhancements unless I end up needing them. Except Dark Fina...fuck her, and me wasting so many Black Crysts.

Top Bottom