• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Vashetti

Banned
I have

1x Agrias
2x Gaffgarion
1x Alma

Just started levelling them in Vortex for the event. Nice to have a decent headstart on Bonus.

Syntsui

This Phoenix esper just made Garnet even better than she already is. The best queen just climbed that tier ladder a few positions.

UGH gross

New 5 star base Kain without helmet

and Young Rydia? 5 star base

unknown.png

Syntsui

Missed opportunity for Ceodore, I hardly believe they will make this Kain better than Aranea.

Rydia will probably another great summoner, we are severely needing more of them.

bonkeng

Should've went with After Years units.

Holy Dragoon Kain and Ceodore would've been much better than Shiny Hair Kain and chibi Rydia.

Syntsui

HOLY SHIT AT THE JUMP CHANGE. ARANEA BEST CHARACTER IN THE GAME CONFIRMED!!!!!!

I swear to you guys, that is the ONE CHANGE I would make to dragoons to make them freaking powerful. I can't believe this is happening.

Rixa

HOLY SHIT AT THE JUMP CHANGE. ARANEA BEST CHARACTER IN THE GAME CONFIRMED!!!!!!

I swear to you guys, that is the ONE CHANGE I would make to dragoons to make them freaking powerful. I can't believe this is happening.

Noctis MP & HP jump gets new meanings with that buff.
Also add that 9S tm for Noctis so he is chainer too lol.

Noctis, it just does everything (in the future again).

RedZaraki

Banned
I'm pretty excited for that FFT banner. Will probably be launching a few (maybe several) 10+1 pulls at it. F it. It's Friday let's have some fun.

Rixa

I'm pretty excited for that FFT banner. Will probably be launching a few (maybe several) 10+1 pulls at it. F it. It's Friday let's have some fun.

Good luck. You will prolly get Lordly Robe or 2 in the process as side product :p.
Iam the opposite of you, not interested to chase those 5* units and don't want more Agrias & Gaffgarions while trying to get other 2 goldies.

Kouriozan

Knight Delita is the better unit, I remember JP players being disappointed in Merc Ramza.
Global exclusive skills will help at least, can be build as a tank of DPS but is not stronger than dedicated tank of DPS, if I remember correctly.

Syntsui

Is Mercenary Ramza as good or better than Ramza?
Different roles, he is some kind of hybrid tanker/support with a lot of stats passives, a wild card that tries to do everything but doesn't really excel at any of those. He is another troll rainbow in my opinion although there are people that see value in that.

Different roles, he is some kind of hybrid tanker/support with a lot of stats passives, a wild card that tries to do everything but doesn't really excel at any of those. He is another troll rainbow in my opinion although there are people that see value in that.

Merc Ramza is very similar to Rasler

But he only has single target covers. He also has DPS chops and can chain much like Rasler

You will see many Tank hybrids come out way that share similar attributes to this

Basch being another Example

What is cool about these units is there survivability. You could create a team of Tanks that could wall out the enemy while still dishing out damage

The large issue being how crazy the bosses are balanced against Physical attacks in general these days

Syntsui

Basch is straight up the best tank in the game that excels in his job though. It's not that he is just another hybrid, he just does everything he is supposed to do extremely well. It's like WoL and Mistair had a child and that child that also has a 50% break for every stat on top of AoE MAG and PHY mitigation.

The large issue being how crazy the bosses are balanced against Physical attacks in general these days
I think they said they would balance the game to make magic characters more viable. Sakura just laughs at every new content released these days, she is way ahead of her time.

I don't think either unit is particularly good or worth being a base 5*. The TMs are pretty good, but I doubt I do any pulls. I have a million Agrias and Gaf. already and 3 Lordly Robes so I will go with my 300-400% bonus I will get already. Should have a raid next week, still calling it being FF 11.

Valentus

So you say Brave Frontier Banner rates were bad?

Well...

0.25% chance Merc Ramza / Knight Delita

1.25% Chance Agrias/Gaff/Meliadul/Orran

23% Alma

Damn Son.

Valentus

So the holy Tetra of base 4 is already complete in global???? that was really fast son.

You can have a party of

2x agrias
Tilith
Rikku
Wol

And be competitive as fuck xD

You literally say that every banner and end up pulling anyway lol.

This is accurate lol. This banner though really doesn't have anything worth it to me. The minimal ATK upgrade from Ramza TM isn't worth a chase and I do like the armor from Delita but again not worth the chase. I may do a couple of dailies, but I'm still hoarding tickets until the rate change.

I will 6* 2 Agrias though to make farming the event easy I would imagine.

Celegus

So the holy Tetra of base 4 is already complete in global???? that was really fast son.

You can have a party of

2x agrias
Tilith
Rikku
Wol

Doesn't she need a ton of power crysts once we get her enhancements though? I'm probably not even gonna bother with her, gotta save those for Tidus!

bonkeng

Fft3 second week will have a trial:

Code:
Archangel Ultima: 
> Lv99 - 4,000,000 HP / 15,000 MP
> Type -  Demon
> +100% Earth/Light/Dark Resists
> 100% All Status Resist Except +50% Blind
> Can only be MAG broken.

Guess who'll be mvp again? Yep, Ice Queen.
Unit-Fryevia-6-370x208.png

Doctor_No

Seems Gumi is slowly increasing the frequency of the JP-like crowded banners with multiple 5*s, and a ton of units. IIRC this will be the third for GL, Halloween, 2nd Brave Frontier, and now this. It wouldn't be too bad if the 5* rates were increased to 3% like JP.

I'm beginning to hate these Mog King events where I'm forced to fill my party with these really specific bonus units. Most of the time, I have one heavily geared bonus unit and 4 other non-leveled units. Its boring.

Given I literally have a thousand units, I would prefer they offer some challenge, maybe count only one bonus unit in the team but have that unit's bonus points scale higher, but make the ELT much harder where you would actually have to devise a strategy.

Syntsui

Doesn't she need a ton of power crysts once we get her enhancements though? I'm probably not even gonna bother with her, gotta save those for Tidus!
People with one Orlandu could enhance one so they would have a chaining team without relying on friends.

People without Orlandu should enhance two and literally have two female Orlandu.

People with two Orlandu or more shouldn't really bother.

You can have a party of

2x agrias
Tilith
Rikku
Wol

Technically sure..
Tu I prefer having the finisher in my party and taking a chainer from outside..

Considering Nier units are limited and these ones arent

Il think Ill just stash resources for Nier and just hope to get lucky with these units off banner

That seems like the smartest course of action for now

EDarkness

Considering Nier units are limited and these ones arent

Il think Ill just stash resources for Nier and just hope to get lucky with these units off banner

That seems like the smartest course of action for now

That's what I'm gonna do. I'm kinda happy about this.
Definitely not pulling on this banner.

Valentus

People with one Orlandu could enhance one so they would have a chaining team without relying on friends.

People without Orlandu should enhance two and literally have two female Orlandu.

People with two Orlandu or more shouldn't really bother.

for me that im f2p having 2 mini orlandus base4 are fantastic news!

Top Bottom