• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Lyrian

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME

JUST PULLED FUCKING CG LID ON THE FREE DAILY

THAT INFAMOUS UNIT I CHASED SO MUCH AND ELUDED ME EVERYTIME

THANKS RNG GODS, THANKS ALIM :DDDD

The one that always gets away is always the sweetest pull ever when it finally happens.

Grats!

Muku

The grind is real, I just set the currency as a friend reward and I'll forget the event exists.

I always forget it exists. ;_; And then I forget afterwards when I do. Ugh. Need this for GL though.

Doing the grind now. I think I'll probably get some 6* mats if I have the time. Just been grinding ELT. Wouldn't be SO bad if they at least let us have bonus units. Couldn't help I missed it first time. ;_;

wilstreak

Apparently this is a thing now.

A lapis dealer now sell 500 x 10+1 ticket for 100 USD.
Supposedly she is one of the more reputable dealer

Not mine, never bought something shady like this. (almost totally f2p).
I just censor this because i feel bad for the owner who share this with me.
YEwwjrg.jpg

robotuw

Apparently this is a thing now.

A lapis dealer now sell 500 x 10+1 ticket for 100 USD.
Supposedly she is one of the more reputable dealer

Not mine, never bought something shady like this. (almost totally f2p).
I just censor this because i feel bad for the owner who share this with me.

Never understood why someone would try this. All it takes is a simple database query to spot this kind of stuff. Then you're out 200 dollars and all the other time and money you spent.

windfish

Never understood why someone would try this. All it takes is a simple database query to spot this kind of stuff. Then you're out 200 dollars and all the other time and money you spent.

yeah, I could no longer sleep peacefully, knowing that my account is at risk.

Instead of banning they should just lock those players out from getting 5* Units.
Can you imagine using one freakin thousand 11 pulls and not getting any rainbow ... on second thought I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy

Sciel

I don't play this game but i've seen screenshots in some whatsapp groups of some friends accounts (which are hacked obv).

They use some sort of private injector tool which is bought for a small fee. With this, they can just generate near unlimited summoning tickets. Seen screenshots of pages and pages of 5* units today lol.

Rixa

I don't play this game but i've seen screenshots in some whatsapp groups of some friends accounts (which are hacked obv).

They use some sort of private injector tool which is bought for a small fee. With this, they can just generate near unlimited summoning tickets. Seen screenshots of pages and pages of 5* units today lol.

Yeah, sadly this is not a new thing. More sadly developers still haven't been able to get them all caught.

Yeah, a couple of my friends that play know some people that have been doing the ticket injecting thing. Don’t think any of them are doing it but I guess the few people they know have been doing it since they introduced those tickets. Gumi seems way to incompetent at the moment to really figure out who is and who isn’t doing it. Still seems like a dumbass idea if you have spent money on the actual game.

Syntsui

Unless Grim Lord Sakura has a passive that enhances her MAG absurdly when equipped with lance weapons, she will probably have one of the worst TMs to date. Completely pointless.

Pirate Jake's TM is incredible, it's pretty much CG Lid's TM but better, what the fuck are they thinking?

Unless Grim Lord Sakura has a passive that enhances her MAG absurdly when equipped with lance weapons, she will probably have one of the worst TMs to date. Completely pointless.

Pirate Jake's TM is incredible, it's pretty much CG Lid's TM but better, what the fuck are they thinking?

Yooooo imma need like at least 4 of those Jake TMs.

Edit: actually nevermind the DEF and SPR is a set 20 not 20% so not as good as I thought. Still great and I will try to get at least 2.

Syntsui

Yooooo imma need like at least 4 of those Jake TMs.

Edit: actually nevermind the DEF and SPR is a set 20 not 20% so not as good as I thought. Still great and I will try to get at least 2.
25% HP though, so basically 50% HP with two.

It will also allow Earth Veritas and Wilhelm use their LB every single turn no matter what if you also use Jack's TM. Gumi is insane.

Rixa

Btw its 8 hours maintenance incoming.

We will see if those tm's are limited to them selves and limited one per unit.
Sakura's weapon tm seems to be limited to herself. I mean why would you equip that to any other unit. There has to be something in Sakura or they screwed that tm badly.

Rokuren

Got Clyne today. Ever since this free pull was released I've been getting absolute crap from that and the 1/2 price pulls. And I do mean CRAP.

Yeah, my pulls have been terrible lately; I guess I really did use up my luck on the Ayaka banner. Since the start of the Kingsglaive banner from 10 regular tickets, free pulls, and 2 3* ex tickets I have gotten 5 shadows and three russels. On the plus side I now have bladeblitz.

25% HP though, so basically 50% HP with two.

It will also allow Earth Veritas and Wilhelm use their LB every single turn no matter what if you also use Jack's TM. Gumi is insane.

I imagine it'll be similar to Kelsus TM where the lb gain portion of the accessory didn't stack with itself if you had two; would be nice it did stack though. Although for me, it does mean I can fuse the two Jack on my TM squad, get a pirate jake TM and finally have the ability to generate 8lb crystals per turn for Rikku or whomever.

Kouriozan

Surprised the new Halloween event is already about Lasswell <story end spoiler>
trying to find Rain "willing to do anything to get Rain back" + "hopes of rescuing Rain"
(news here)
Guess we're not so far from Season 2 anyway.

Ah there is a neat Fire (and Dark sadly) dagger for Nyx owners, nice they are also bringing the Creepy Mask back.

Celegus

Auto LB for everyone! TMs look sweet, can't wait to see the numbers and the rest of their kits! Was really hoping the units would be good since I like the designs a lot, so this is promising!

Spending today and tomorrow farming chamber of gems for mats, need to ensure my TT can be enhanced as soon as possible. Really wish I had just one more of her instead of 4 freaking emperors....Well, guess you can never have enough Mateus Malice.

Alkez

Sakura's TM would be good if it wasn't two handed. But I'm expecting some passives to using spears or two handed weapons...or both. Everything seems perfectly planned for these units.

Vashetti

Banned
Surprised the new Halloween event is already about Lasswell <story end spoiler>
trying to find Rain "willing to do anything to get Rain back" + "hopes of rescuing Rain"
(news here)
Guess we're not so far from Season 2 anyway.

Ah there is a neat Fire (and Dark sadly) dagger for Nyx owners, nice they are also bringing the Creepy Mask back.

Very good the Creepy Mask is back for those who missed it.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Oh nice I hope I can get that Halloween dagger.

Zhadgon

So after leaving the game like for 7 months or more (I don't remember), it seems that it has advance to much to keep track of what is happening with all the events and updates.

Can you tell me, if there has been a update in relation to the TM farming? I want to know if you need to still setup a macross in a computer to continue farming?

.n_n.

Got ayaka max level yesterday, so I decided to take another run at sheratan today.

Got her down to 25% but then got quadruple my drained on the same turn I needed to atk/Mag break and didn’t think to use an item. Not enough AoE to deal with the fruits didn’t help either.

Is here a good way to deal with them on a mainly physical team?

I’m close, just need some more fine tuning.

So after leaving the game like for 7 months or more (I don't remember), it seems that it has advance to much to keep track of what is happening with all the events and updates.

Can you tell me, if there has been a update in relation to the TM farming? I want to know if you need to still setup a macross in a computer to continue farming?

.n_n.

If you are not TM farming, but you can clear the weekly content + expeditions you will get about 1 TM a month (which is my average)

I have a “TM” team which I use to clear dailies, but my main source are moogles I get from weekly content. Many people here will recommend TM farming as it will make content easier if you don’t get character-pull lucky. To do that you still need to macro at night.

Syntsui

The way reddit words it, Pirate Jake's TM 25% HP and the LB yield are exclusive to him. If so, the TM is garbage.

This banner might prove to be a giant mess and if so, I'll actually be happy to not be inclined to pull lol.

Illusionist Nichol's TM might be the only saving grace of the entire banner.

The way reddit words it, Pirate Jake's TM 25% HP and the LB yield are exclusive to him. If so, the TM is garbage.

This banner might prove to be a giant mess and if so, I'll actually be happy to not be inclined to pull lol.

If that is the case then I will just try to get all 3 units for collection, and be done.

A TM btw should never be for a specific unit. The amount of time it takes to get one to then put it on a unit that will be obsolete soon if they aren't already is dumb as hell.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
got the kingslaive hood, all the tickets, all the gigantuars, and the 30K moogle. Think i’m done with this event, but need to burn down energy (not really TM farming anymore tbh).

Right now and over the next few days i’ll be looking at how to build a serious top team without a serious top chainer. I already have WoL/EV, Tilith, and Rikku, forming the base of most parties I’ll need. I have some 2nd-tier chaining options like Ace to fiddle around with, too. It’s just that damn top-tier damage holding out on me that I gotta figure out.

robotuw

Daaaamn, those 4* TM's are looking good. We've got the first LB headgear, which would be perfect for my EV I'm building but he can't wear hats. Jake's has LB autofill and fill rate. Wonder if it's only one crystal per turn to balance it? Also what the heck is Pirate's Soul?

Those of you disparaging Sakura's TM aren't thinking of the bigger picture.
We finally have a magic spear for Maxwell to use.

Surprised to see BCL on this banner. Who the heck's the 3* on the week after then?

Zhadgon

If you are not TM farming, but you can clear the weekly content + expeditions you will get about 1 TM a month (which is my average)

I have a “TM” team which I use to clear dailies, but my main source are moogles I get from weekly content. Many people here will recommend TM farming as it will make content easier if you don’t get character-pull lucky. To do that you still need to macro at night.

So you still need to set up a macros, is there a possibility to make it work on a Mac?

My 5 stars are Lightning, Emperor, DKC, Prishe and Mercenary Ramza, are there any good to clear any of the actual content?

Thanks for the answer.

.n_n.

Syntsui

The halloween units are trash, wtf
They will have to be really creative with the skills and generous with the percentages to salvage Sakura.

Jake will be TM fodder and that will depend if the perks are exclusive to him or not, if they are he will have no redeeming quality.

Nichol has an interesting skill that will make niche tanks much better, he might be of great use to people with shit teams. His TM is decent and will be great for units with good LBs.

That said, we know shit about the multipliers so we can't outright call them trash, even though things are not looking good.

Top Bottom