• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First pic of Evangeline Lilly as The Wasp

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
dU0vtbu.jpg

nah, left is still better

Are they going to go over the suit with CG to make it sexy tight like Black Panther's and maybe take away the ugly biker-outfit textures?

yeah but that extra room of course has to have a perfect silhouette of boobs.

Totally agree.

They certainly need to take some pointers from Wonder Woman's costume sculptors.

Screw it, the original design definitely had nice curved patterns around the chest. Now they've added angles to those lines to make it seem... less provocative? Why. :/

mreddie

Why do I get the feeling the movie is gonna address this?

Janet is wearing the brighter suit and talks about Hope muting the color and Hope embraces the bright color at the end or the costume will light up in post.

The fact Spidey's costume is bright and Raganok is bright as fuck compared to this is weird.

MCU ain't the be all end all of costumes
Yeah, there have been some not so good costumes (Avengers 1 Cap helmet, Thor in like every movie pre-Ragnarok and Black Widow in Ultron) but I think they hit it out the park for the most part. Black Panther, Spidey, Captain America, Vision, Nebula etc.

Even though I really don't like Batman v Superman, I will say that they nailed the look of the Trinity there (though I would change a few minor things about Batman). Mera looks great in Aquaman as well. They've nailed the comic book spandex look.

Top Bottom