• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First pic of Evangeline Lilly as The Wasp

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
I mean, color grading usually just enhances colors that are already there or "pushes" them in a more pleasing direction. Designing a monotone suit with the plan to recolor it in post is a really expensive waste of time.
How are you not seeing that the colors are there though?

louiedog

Her delts are on point.

XS5LK.gif

How are you not seeing that the colors are there though?

Looking at this on a differently calibrated display? It's very subtle on mine.

I fucking love Paul Rudd. It's so surreal to see him being a lead in a big superhero movie. I could not have imagined it when I was watching him on Friends.

The Kree

Banned
I mean, color grading usually just enhances colors that are already there or "pushes" them in a more pleasing direction. Designing a monotone suit with the plan to recolor it in post is a really expensive waste of time.
It's not monotone. The gold is there, it's just muted. It may be brightened in post production. It may not.

Is the 2nd one how his suit looked during Civil War? Never noticed, but man that's an upgrade to me. Looks much better & more sleeker imo

Yeah 2nd is Civil War.
I really like that suit and helmet as well.

Original was perfect for what it actually is though imo(cold war era tech, kinda retro looking).

Is the 2nd one how his suit looked during Civil War? Never noticed, but man that's an upgrade to me. Looks much better & more sleeker imo

Well the original Ant-Man costume was like 35-ish years old by the time of the first movie. I think they did a good job of making it look high tech for its time. So the updated Civil War suit does look decades more advanced. I love them both.

Top Bottom