• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football/Soccer/Fútbol/Fussball Thread 2011/2012 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyport

Manchester United fan here but I do follow Fulham, don't ask it's a long story. Either way put me down as United.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
granttechno.gif

mourinho.gif

rafa.gif

15pg1e9.jpg

OK I'm done :p

Blablurn

good job on the OP!

here are the first pictures of takashi usami landing in munich.

783747369-takashi-usami-ankunft-flughafen-muenchen.9.jpg

2034939181-takashi-usami-ankunft-flughafen-muenchen.9.jpg

let's hope he's able to make some impact as a bayern player.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
No, but I hope so. :p

What's up with all the coverage on Usami? I thought he was a bench warmer ? Is he really that good ?

elsk

Banned
Yurt said:

What's up with all the coverage on Usami? I thought he was a bench warmer ? Is he really that good ?

Every new Bayern player is hyped, except for Rafinha. Seriously, this Usami guy is supposed to be the next big thing of the japanese football.

Yurt said:

Bayern are praying he'll be the answer to Dortmund's Kagawa. He's talented from what I've seen of him in the J-League, but the Bundesliga's a wholly different level.

Hasphat'sAnts said:
I haven't kept up with this, but is Sneijder definitely going to United?

At this point, no one knows. I would personally prepare myself for a Carrick-Fletcher partnership in the midfield this year, though.

Noirulus

Speaking of japanese players, what's the deal with keisuke honda? My friend kept blabbering about how good he is, but all he showed me was a couple of nice international goals. I see that he is playing for CSKA Moscow now.. is he any good?

omgkitty

elsk said:
Every new Bayern player is hyped, except for Rafinha. Seriously, this Usami guy is supposed to be the next big thing of the japanese football.

That would be Ryo Miyaichi, and they both actually play the same position (LW). But in all seriousness, Japan is going to be damn good in the next world cup with all this talent popping up.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ah.. thanks elsk and Dark Machine!

Speaking of japanese players, what's the deal with keisuke honda? My friend kept blabbering about how good he is, but all he showed me was a couple of nice international goals. I see that he is playing for CSKA Moscow now.. is he any good?

He is ! but his price tag is hurting him. 25m last time we approached him :p

every time i get excited about the new season i remember that pirlo will be at juve and feel sad. so annoying.

Well at least he isn't playing for Inter right :p ?

and you guys got Van Bommel, can you even imagine how Blablurn feels ?

omgkitty

Yurt said:

Who needs Honda when you'll have Aguero soon? I think he would do much better at Arsenal and would be a perfect fill in for Cesc or Nasri.

United and Ghana fan here. So getting this out of the way, Suarez is the devil and him being on Liverpool just makes both easier to hate more. LOL.

omgkitty said:
Who needs Honda when you'll have Aguero soon? I think he would do much better at Arsenal and would be a perfect fill in for Cesc or Nasri.

Has Aguero said anything about going to Juventus? Seems like a weird move from a sub top Spanish team to a sub top Italian team, surely he could go to a better club than Juventus and in a better league.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah I doubt Aguero is coming to us really :( We officially switched to Rossi a few days ago

Has Aguero said anything about going to Juventus? Seems like a weird move from a sub top Spanish team to a sub top Italian team, surely he could go to a better club than Juventus and in a better league.

you're Robin at best sir.

Messi

Ha, mentioned in the op without even posting. Nice. I like he clean look of the op.

I look forward to seeing the barca gifs in the op. Like the one of xavi and iniesta nodding and moving there hands identically.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Messi said:
Ha, mentioned in the op without even posting. Nice. I like he clean look of the op.

I look forward to seeing the barca gifs in the op. Like the one of xavi and iniesta nodding and moving there hands identically.

I told them you support Madrid but no one listened :/

Noirulus said:

I've wanted both Honda and Nagatomo at Liverpool for ages, unfortunately the former is overpriced by CSKA, and the latter got snapped up by Inter. Would love us to be in for Honda once his contract starts to run out, I doubt he'll stay in Russia.

magnificent83 said:
United and Ghana fan here. So getting this out of the way, Suarez is the devil and him being on Liverpool just makes both easier to hate more. LOL.

Time to get the old picture out again!

suarezumad.jpg

omgkitty

Yurt said:
Yeah I doubt Aguero is coming to us really :( We officially switched to Rossi a few days ago

you're Robin at best sir.

Yeah, I would say Rossi is probably in the bag. Too bad, I really like Villarreal...hopefully Nilmar can stay healthy. Did you know Rossi is from New Jersey?????? haha Everytime Rossi has ever played on US television, they mention this at least 5 or 6 times.

magnificent83 said:
Ghana suck for faking the foul that lead to that and missing the penalty though ;)

GQman2121

Banned
I'd like to think he's watching all these other clubs buying players up and is planning our next move with Gourlay and AVB........

RomanGoon.jpg

And my gif contribution from last season:

Waynecunty.gif

elsk

Banned
Messi said:

espana-biscuets-peek.gif

done.

dschalter

Yurt said:
Ah.. thanks elsk and Dark Machine!

and you guys got Van Bommel, can you even imagine how Blablurn feels ?

well, of course- inter are enemy #1 and juve are a minnow team that couldn't even make europe this year, but, as you know, Pirlo was at Inter for a years and even though he didn't play for them (at all?) it still wouldn't sting quite as much.

yella

Noirulus said:
Yeah, he is. He used to play at Lyon before he went to CSKA; he scored a pretty nice goal against Madrid in the 2009-2010 Champions League 2nd round.

Here's a top 10 goals vid I saw on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPkdHVLqZn8

fake edit: at 25 million, you could do worse. He's worth at least a quarter of that value for the qualiy of his set pieces alone.

omgkitty

yella said:
Yeah, he is. He used to play at Lyon before he went to CSKA; he scored a pretty nice goal against Madrid in the 2009-2010 Champions League 2nd round.

Here's a top 10 goals vid I saw on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPkdHVLqZn8

fake edit: at 25 million, you could do worse. He's worth at least a quarter of that value for the qualiy of his set pieces alone.

WTF are you smoking? He played at VVV-Venio.

GQman2121

Banned
omgkitty said:
Love this gif...just proves how much of a giant cunt Busquets is! I cant stand him or Dani Alves.

I can't lie, I would take Alves on my side, but I wouldn't piss on Sergio if he were on fire in front of me. I would wait until the fire subsided - and then piss on him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
omgkitty said:
Yeah, I would say Rossi is probably in the bag. Too bad, I really like Villarreal...hopefully Nilmar can stay healthy. Did you know Rossi is from New Jersey?????? haha Everytime Rossi has ever played on US television, they mention this at least 5 or 6 times.

Yeah lol poor guy he's born in New Jersey but both his parents are Italian. Some people in Italy still call him Joesph red :p

K1LLER7

philipe coutiniho, anyone know anything about this guy? Seems to be very highly rated as inter milans future. Remember him assisting eto against bayern in the champions league.

2997220883_1_5_8vrflTFu.jpg

omgkitty

GQman2121 said:
I can't lie, I would take Alves on my side, but I wouldn't piss on Sergio if he were on fire in front of me. I would wait until the fire subsided - and then piss on him.

Oh well unfortunately almost every team would take Alves, but as a human being, he's basically a piece of shit.

elsk

Banned
K1LLER7 said:
philipe coutiniho, anyone know anything about this guy? Seems to be very highly rated as inter milans future. Remember him assisting eto against bayern in the champions league.

Shut up :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom