• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo-Locks

I'm not defending the decision, but I will defend the team/club against unfounded accusations of cheating from all the sore losers who crawl out of the woodwork to espouse their usual tripe in aftermath of any controversial decision that favours United.

In terms of decisions, you win some, you lose some. They all even themselves out (roughly) at the end of the season. Whining like a bitch about all the controversial decisions is why you're chasing and not leading.

Yep the Penalty Newcastle got against Man United was never a penalty and Trollotelli should have been sent off for stamping on Scott Parkers head but instead didn't even get booked and 10 minutes later won and scored the match winning penalty. This league is fixed.

A wild Doicare appears?

Easily the most sane post he's ever made

Only saw the last 15 mins in which we were crap. Hernandez is really beginning to annoy me now, his work rate is dropping too. Evra is actually shit, there can't be many worse full backs than him in the league.

Fur_Q

Yep the Penalty Newcastle got against Man United was never a penalty and Trollotelli should have been sent off for stamping on Scott Parkers head but instead didn't even get booked and 10 minutes later won and scored the match winning penalty. This league is fixed.

As I live and breathe it is an honour sir.

Hixx

Gene Yew on Twitter: "Surely if that wasn't a penalty, it should count as a dive?! Why would he just fall over?!"
BBC.
Good point.

This viewpoint frustrates me. I think it was a penalty but in general just because there's contact doesn't always mean a foul, nor does someone falling over always mean a dive.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Sky bet gave a a free £2 bet for this week. I put it on Rooney to score the only goal tonight. I am happy with my free £30.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
DOICARE!

So Inter finally sacked Ranieri eh.

oIg0a.gif

dc89

So who is in Uniteds back pocket?

Webb
Oliver
Tottenham
Clattenburg

Have I missed anyone else?

Steve Bruce. Thank fuck he has left Sunderland. Now when United go their on the last day of the season I can wake up that day knowing that Bruce won't throw the game to possibly hand his master the title.

LegoArmo

Only saw the last 15 mins in which we were crap. Hernandez is really beginning to annoy me now, his work rate is dropping too. Evra is actually shit, there can't be many worse full backs than him in the league.

Rafael was great tonight, his twin surely can't be much worse. Let him play.

Anderson

RVP will never join city, he may leave Arsenal though. I can see he genuinely cares for the club and we stuck by him every year he had a serious injury.

If he leaves for trophies, he'll go abroad, most likely Madrid. Will fucking suck if he goes, still hurting over cesc, so badly wanted him to win one trophy with us

Clegg

Those in the pay of Manchester United:

Webb
Oliver
Clattenburg
Tottenham
Wigan
Everton
Brown
O'Shea
Any Big Sam side

League is in the bag lads :)

Does anyone else really think this though?

Lunchbox

Banned
kenny dalglish is also a secret united agent

he was sent their by fergie to make sure the 100 mill red sox money go to the "right" places

Boring game in the end. Hopefully tomorrows game will be a better watch, with Sess playing we should have a good shout at reaching the semi.

Might as well finish my insanity playthough on ME3, dissertation can wait.

dc89

Webb was 4th official tonight. You can imagine him speaking to Oliver down the headset.

"don't even dare think about it."

Looks like its down to us to make it interesting again

We thrashed em once we can do it again

I have a good feeling about it. Come on Blackburn.

This. Keep dreaming dc.

Ho-ho-ho it's going to be glorious! I haven't come up with a name for it yet. Vanday? Robday? Persday?

I need to think. I'll consult Kermit on Twitter!

WJD

Opta Sports ‏ @OptaJoe
3 - Only West Brom (4) have given away more penalties at home in the Premier League this season than Manchester United. Untouchable?

bu bu bu old trafford decisions!

3 - Only West Brom (4) have given away more penalties at home in the Premier League this season than Manchester United. Untouchable?

/joinsmanudefenceforce

Opta Sports ‏ @OptaJoe

bu bu bu old trafford decisions!

It's part of the conspiracy.

We must delve deeper into the evil secrets behind the master plan.

Salvadora

Manchester United defender Jonny Evans, speaking on Sky Sports: "I had a quick look to the referee and, having seen it again, he could have given a penalty [against Michael Carrick]."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom