• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

panty

Busquets and Macherano seem to be starting so I don't even need to watch a movie tonight, I can just watch the game.

Slizz

Why is like half of the OM stadium empty? The Bayern section is packed then there are like literally 3-4 sections completely empty next to them...

LegoArmo

Why is like half of the OM stadium empty? The Bayern section is packed then there are like literally 3-4 sections completely empty next to them...

They said on Sky that there's a boycott due to bad results, and some other things. Not entirely sure.

Hmm, I kinda want them to lose, even though it'd be better for us if they won and advanced..lol
But I will concentrate on Milan-Barca aynways..

Slizz

Times like this when I say to myself that I need multiple screens for viewing any sporting events.... Hard to really choose which match to watch, but Bayern is in HD and Barca in SD so I'll go Bayern for now.

Fry

The commentator over here says it's because it's under construction.

panty

Hopefully Milan can shove that ball up to Barca's ass tonight.

Fucking shit, what kind of finishing is that?! FFS

Stop booing just because you don't have the ball
LLShC.gif
It's really annoying.

Paracelsus

Barca is looking kinda awkward when defending, I hope they don't think they can keep Milan from scoring with the defenders standing still like mannequins.

Hixx

How was that a foul on the keeper? They get so much protection for fucking up these days it's ridiculous.

rodvik

Barca is looking kinda awkward when defending, I hope they don't think they can keep Milan from scoring with the defenders standing still like mannequins.

This happens so often though. First 15 mins the other team really has at Barca making some inroads, but then slowly but surely barca get their hands around the neck of the opponent and dont let go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom