• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Blablurn

I finished season 1 of Arrow today.

oh-my-god_medium.gif

nemesun

Wouldn't be surprised if the game on Sunday is a shithouse 0-0 draw.
No chance, we have scored in every single league game we played this season. If I was a betting man, I would go for 2-2 (Judas definitely gonna score against us on Sunday).

Inzaghi was at the Nou Camp tonight. He's ready.

Yeah, we need to play more diligently since we got no real qualities. But let's face it, it's not gonna happen in the near future. I bet we're gonna suck big time against Ajax and Celts and the Serie A is just a formality.

As usual. Great performances in CL matches (again, Suen, tonight wasn't a proper "great" performance, but baby steps), shitty performances against relegation sides in Serie A matches.

The only difference is that once we were one of the favourites in the CL, now we're hoping to get past the group stage.

Arnie

Cheers fella, found it on John Lewis with a five year warranty (it is this one, right?).

BOOKMARKED.

GOING HAM TOMORROW

My previous TV was a Samsung 23 inch that I got just before Gears came out. Be nice to continue the Sammy trend. Response time is better than that Sony I posted. And it's £100 cheaper. And Hitcher's right, won't need Smart features when I've got my PSQuadruple.

Cheers fella, found it on John Lewis with a five year warranty (it is this one, right?).

BOOKMARKED.

GOING HAM TOMORROW

My previous TV was a Samsung 23 inch that I got just before Gears came out. Be nice to continue the Sammy trend. Response time is better than that Sony I posted. And it's £100 cheaper. And Hitcher's right, won't need Smart features when I've got my PSQuadruple.

Damn, would have bought it from there if I knew it came with a 5 year extended warranty :(

If it lasts me 5 years, I'll have saved a fiver though :p

L1NETT

That tv looks the nuts arnie.

Need something new anyways for my ps4 next year, might bite on that one. Ta for the heads up.

Salvadora

Dortmund's football is great, but classiest club? :lol they lack class all together.
They made a nice video for us when we drew them in the Champions League.

I think they even put Rosicky's Arsenal shirt from the first leg into their museum.

dc89

BOOKMARKED.

GOING HAM TOMORROW

Sweeeeeet.

I'm thinking of getting my PS4 from JL. 2 year warranty.... but it's a risk. They might not have them launch day.

Meier

Ramsey continues purple patch
Aaron Ramsey's goal against Dortmund was his 11th goal for Arsenal this season in all competitions, equalling his tally in his first six seasons combined for the Gunners.

Source: Infostrada

Amazing stat.

L1NETT

Ah are you experiencing the joys of the London midlands rail service. Or do you go a different way to London?

Going from home to uni in brum is piss though, so I can't knock it.

Man Believe FC plays football that would make Meus change from supporting Arsenal. Two sided triangles all around, and done with such calmness.

ibgo3jn5n0AqnF.gif

If only the defending was as good

iHIXG7QkuOJ6X.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Huge win.

First English team to beat Dortmund at home.

Second time they've been goalless in 62 games.

Get bent Wilbury.

I canna wait until it happens

You'll rise higher than you've ever risen before

And then you will fall oh so much further

(River song 2012)

Arnie

Ah are you experiencing the joys of the London midlands rail service. Or do you go a different way to London?

Going from home to uni in brum is piss though, so I can't knock it.
I fucking love those East Midlands pendellinos.

I refer to them as the Titanic of the land so often that my friends throw a wobbler whenever I bring it up.
Do I have bawls of steel?
Considering you bought a Wii U I'd be more concerned about your brain than your balls.

m8

Hixx

Jozy offered someone out on twitter

The lad deleted his tweets and is ignoring him

KuGsj.gif

I LOVE YOU JOZY

YOU CAN BE THE TURK TO MY JD

Wilbur

Banned
Schalke barely qualify as Gazprom cunts. They're the bastard children of the Gazprom family.

They're just sitting there in silence. The looks of men who have been anally penetrated by Demba Ba

im on my phone so if you could go back and find the posts where I said City would win by three goals and Zenit-Porto will finish 1-1 and you disagreed with both I'd be very grateful thanks sviatoslav thanks mate I'm very grateful xoxoxo #yolo

To think I had a conversation with an English guy this summer and I told him that I thought Ramsey was a bit crap. We were both pissed drunk though.

kharma45

I'm going to have to finally jump on board the plasma train before they die out. Figured this is the last chance I'll get before I go 4K, which plasmas won't be around for. TV seems top-fucking-notch.

Unless you're in a room with lots of ambient light (which sadly one of mine is) I can't recommend a plasma enough.

By the time it comes to change them I hope OLED will have matured.

Top Bottom