• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Neybinho pls

tumblr_mrmrafF5wP1qevds0o1_400.gif

Hup Ajax hup

tumblr_ml7d8qMWd91r30r4xo5_250.gif

Arnie

Hey not true, according to the stats one shot has been had!

Not that I would know, fell asleep at 7 and only just woke up 25 min ago. Lampard looks fucking terrible from what I have seen though and Ramires is acting like a dumbass, hopefully that means some new midfielder in during January.

For most clubs you'd lambast their supporters for only singing when they're winning.

For Chelsea supporters it seems staying conscious is a challenge.

dat mou effect

For most clubs you'd lambast their supporters for only singing when they're winning.

For Chelsea supporters it seems staying conscious is a challenge.

dat mou effect

Was sleeping well before the match started... I did immediately start to sing when I woke up though, or rather just yell CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA.

Meier

5 or 3?

Anyway it's still a chance and they are home.

I wouldn't count them out yet.

They'd need to win by 2 or 3 (heard both, haven't done the math myself). The GD is apparently only on the 3 teams that are tied (if that scenario presents itself).

Suen

3 my maths is off.

Basically the goal difference stands like this

Arsenal +2
Dortmund +1
Napoli -3
I think we better take the last game seriously. Napoli is in bad form now which is to our advantage but you never know when they might start playing good again, and if they were to do that in the next game we can be in trouble. They can be a dangerous beast at home.

Lightning

Banned
I think we better take the last game seriously. Napoli is in bad form now which is to our advantage but you never know when they might start playing good again, and if they were to do that in the next game we can be in trouble. They can be a dangerous beast at home.
We will take it seriously. A point puts us top of the group and an easier next round match while Dortmund get a hard team.

Impossible to see us losing by 3 goals though. Not happening regardless of Napoli's form.

Top Bottom