• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

Slav
‏@SlavAFC
Mate is in a pub and Arsene is having dinner next to him. Apparently intense conversation in italian! #balotelli?
BuOLBqsCQAAsDO_.jpg:large
I love transfer season.

Mastadon

Banned
Neither do I.

There is a buy-option after the two years for £6m but there is some sort of buy-back clause for Atlético if the deal is made permanent.

I know nothing about him as a player either except he fell on his neck from about what seemed 200 feet. Somehow that still makes him better than Johnson though.

Is that still the case? I know that was reported around the time, but most reports aren't including the Sevilla buy-back clause anymore. I'm not even sure how that would work.

Walshy

Is that still the case? I know that was reported around the time, but most reports aren't including the Sevilla buy-back clause anymore. I'm not even sure how that would work.
I think so, although I'm only basing it off the reports from last week.

Everything I've seen about Manquillo has been bundled in with Moreno deal. I remember reading the Times article when the story first broke, but it didn't mention much about fees or the buy-back option.

You not working tomorrow?

If you are then fuck that. Be hell.

I'm on a course. It starts at 10. If I watch the first half I can kip from 2-8.30 and get there in time.

It's risky. But I'll just be sitting around watching some old retired dude blabber on anyway.

Wes

venison crêpe
Why is that?

Lights across Britain will be switched off for an hour on Monday in a tribute to the dead of World War One inspired by the prophetic observation of then-Foreign Minister Lord Grey on the eve of war 100 years ago.

"The lamps are going out all over Europe," Grey said in 1914. "We shall not see them lit again in our lifetime."

Arnie

I'm on a course. It starts at 10. If I watch the first half I can kip from 2-8.30 and get there in time.

It's risky. But I'll just be sitting around watching some old retired dude blabber on anyway.
Fair enough.

I need to get into work at 8 and tomorrow's a big day. Staying up tonight would ruin me.

Finished Gone Girl today, moving on to Pep's book.

Lights across Britain will be switched off for an hour on Monday in a tribute to the dead of World War One inspired by the prophetic observation of then-Foreign Minister Lord Grey on the eve of war 100 years ago.

"The lamps are going out all over Europe," Grey said in 1914. "We shall not see them lit again in our lifetime."

Oh damn

Anyone been to the Somme? We went on a history trip at school. Surreal.

Fair enough.

I need to get into work at 8 and tomorrow's a big day. Staying up tonight would ruin me.

Finished Gone Girl today, moving on to Pep's book.

Sounds like they're working you hard Arnie. Get your passport and bikini, you need a holiday.

wedward

The Arsenal Horse ‏@thearsenalhorse 5m
You can be sure of one thing. Mr Wenger & Gazidis are not messing around this summer. Plan A, B & C all covered for every position required.

HORSEEEEEEEEEEEE

Barzul

The Arsenal Horse ‏@thearsenalhorse 5m
You can be sure of one thing. Mr Wenger & Gazidis are not messing around this summer. Plan A, B & C all covered for every position required.

HORSEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can't wait to see who we sign when we bin Vermaelen.

Arnie

Anyone been to the Somme? We went on a history trip at school. Surreal.

Sounds like they're working you hard Arnie. Get your passport and bikini, you need a holiday.
I went to that place in Belgium near Brugge. Is it pronounced Eep? We were on a football tour but we saw the memorial sites.

They really are. I swear my hair is thinning from stress. Need to relax.

Going to Spain on the 13th. Will watch the opening weekend of the Premier League off my tits in some Spanish bar.

Suen

Guys do you remember that footy video someone posted here where you clearly heard some fan screaming something like "Fucking shooooot" in a game right before the striker on the pitch does so and scores? It was a PL game and I think City was the team that scored but I'm not sure.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Realised Portsmouth were shit on Career so I moved up to Bristol City, the big guns.

United Gaf staying up tonight?

L1NETT

Ypres Arnold?

And yeah Viva we did a similar trip. Eerie as anything. Never will forget when we went to Verdun

Koko

Banned
New thread smell.

Was gone for the weekend so couldn't see how Gaalacticos destroyed Madrid. Hopefully we will look better at the Supercup.

RiggyRob

Realised Portsmouth were shit on Career so I moved up to Bristol City, the big guns.

United Gaf staying up tonight?

I was considering it since I haven't actually seen United play under Van Gaal yet, but that was when I thought it started at 12:30am instead of 1:30am. But then again, it is against Liverpool...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom