• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
izfopfehBqEQo.gif

D_prOdigy

Thought Kagawa starting today would mean he'd be left out for Tuesday, but Fergus said post-game that he'd definitely be "involved". He also talks shit a lot too, so I dunno.

Gonna be an interesting team selection. Still think he'll go for a 'kill them on wings' tactic 'cos it's at Old Trafford. Nani + Valencia (Young on bench), I'd imagine.

FootballFan

Thought Kagawa starting today would mean he'd be left out for Tuesday, but Fergus said post-game that he'd definitely be "involved". He also talks shit a lot too, so I dunno.

Gonna be an interesting team selection. Still think he'll go for a 'kill them on wings' tactic 'cos it's at Old Trafford. Nani + Valencia (Young on bench), I'd imagine.

It will indeed be interesting. I think we should do what we did in the first leg and let Madrid have the ball. We be the ones who counter and use Madrid killer Welberg.

fuenf

Kagawa is always godlike in the second half of the season (at least when he isnt injured). He single-handedly saved Dortmund last year too, I think he will be huge for ManU in the CL.

L1NETT

Huge win for QPR, really getting tight down the bottom.

In better news, we beat York 2-0! Promotion is back on.

Soi-Fong

Kagawa is always godlike in the second half of the season (at least when he isnt injured). He single-handedly saved Dortmund last year too, I think he will be huge for ManU in the CL.

I think he'll really hit his stride next season. I think people are forgetting though he was injured and out for two months as well.

Clegg

I've just seen Barca string about 40 passes in succession. They were all back and forth between the half way line and Barcas half. They were doing absolutely nothing with the possession and in the end Pique got fed up and hoofed the ball 60 yards to Villa.

Barca's problems over the last few weeks in a nutshell.

This is great stuff. Is this after his dive?

Yes.

I've just seen Barca string about 40 passes in succession. They were all back and forth between the half way line and Barcas half. They were doing absolutely nothing with the possession and in the end Pique got fed up and hoofed the ball 60 yards to Villa.

Barca's problems over the last few weeks in a nutshell.

The worst Barça in years.Period.

Milan fans should be rejoicing right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom