• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanta

Slizz

4cII3ix.jpg

ArAYJm0.jpg

WQktddL.jpg

Seems like he had some fun.

Peco

I'd like to be added to the AC Milan fans list please.

EDIT: Marchetti is monster, we need a keeper like him.

Fucking great, it wasn't a penalty or a red since Dias was near the ball and el sha fouled a defender in Pazzini's goal.
Just seen this on berlusca channel, so it must be true.
:D

Fry

how is it my name has managed to make it off the Liverpool supporters list again

fucking pulga control c control v'd the OP off an old OT, because BAYRERN is still there. He just took off a lot of people of the supporters list.

fucking pulga

pulga

Banned

ITS FUCKING EPIC

too bad he cant score from a FK no more ;_;

BUY BALE, SELL CRISTIANO

fucking pulga control c control v'd the OP off an old OT, because BAYRERN is still there. He just took off a lot of people of the supporters list.

fucking pulga

I ALREADY TOLD YOU, BLAME YOUR CUNT IN ARMS BLABLURN

Now go sit in the corner and watch some Homeland.

esq-07-show-071912-3Fihpa-mdn.jpg

FootballFan

ITS FUCKING EPIC

too bad he cant score from a FK no more ;_;

BUY BALE, SELL CRISTIANO

he had a great free kick today that hit the top corner of the post/bar.

He actually aimed it unlike his usual idiotic "hit it as hard as I can and hope it goes on target" kicks. Don't know why he doesn't do the former more often.

Fry

I ALREADY TOLD YOU, BLAME YOUR CUNT IN ARMS BLABLURN

Now go sit in the corner and watch some Homeland.

esq-07-show-071912-3Fihpa-mdn.jpg

THEN FIX IT, YOU TOOK RESPONSIBILITY, YOU HAVE THE OBLIGATION TO MAKE THE OP RIGHT AGAIN.

DO IT YOU MERENGUE CUNT

feel

Remove FadyK from every club's list of supporters while you're at it, that thing has been going on for way too long.

arkon

QPR might be the worst team of all time and we lost to them.

Fucking g sucks hate football

Worst thing is all the other results went right for them as well. Every team around them losing. Unless Villa pull off a miracle on Monday that won't change.

GolazoDan

I don't think I've ever made the supporters list in the OT. Then again the United section is just overloaded. FIT TO BURST.

Hope the Spurs/Arsenal match is good, they usually are for one reason or another.

Pazzo again. Following football matches on Twitter isn't exactly a nice thing. Like, at all.

Edit: welcome to you too, no fun allowed
:D

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
God damn it I can't wait for tomorrow. Looking back at the 5-2, this was the team we played:

25 Lloris
05 Vertonghen
13 Gallas
16 Naughton (Dempsey - 46' )
28 Walker (Dawson - 46' )
06 Huddlestone (Carroll - 72' )
07 Lennon Booked
11 Bale
30 Sandro Booked
10 Adebayor Dismissed
18 Defoe

There will be at least 5 changes to that team with Dawson, BAE, Holtby, Parker and Dembele coming in. That's a real injection of quality despite the painful absence of Sandro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom