• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud23

I love to see how City are wasting big money and prestige just because of an infamous shitty manager. What a stupid way to build a team around this guy. They deserve what they have I guess. United fans must love Mancini.

The Premier is a joke, you should be incredibly delusional to discuss La liga supremacy.
Fuck Bayern.

GorillaJu

Commentators: "Southampton posing all the early questions."

There are no questions - they've already scored. We're getting battered and it's only 10 minutes in lol

Maybe if he tries to be like Fergie he maybe hopes he will maybe get some consistency of success also, like Fergie.

One season without trophies shouldn't mean inconsistency with the manager only.

Anybody got a good Liverpool lamp? PADL is shit shit shit. Why did I sign up for a multi month subscription.

Wilbur

Banned
World class players in my opinion, off the top of my head. Defined by would I be happy trusting them in a WORLD VS MURDEROUS ALIENS friendly match:

Buffon, Handanovic, Casillas, Neuer, Adler, Lloris

Lahm, Piszczek, Alba, Baines, Cole

Chiellini, Hummels, Barzagli, Ferdinand, Kompany, Thiago

Busquets, Pirlo, Schweinsteiger, Iniesta, Cleverley, Vidal, Modric, Alonso

Bale, Mata, Ribery, Ronaldo, Ozil, Reus

Suarez, Falcao, Messi, van Persie

sohois

Really stupid move to go with 2 midfielders for this game; I understand not wanting to change a winning formula but the fact is it never really worked against Tottenham. Add to that the fact that key DM Lucas is out and its just nonsensical that you wouldn't switch to 3 in the middle.

Now Liverpool are screwed because they only have 1 attacking sub on the bench who is a 17 year old and will have to remove an attacking player to change things around.

LOOOL, SAHIN GOAL

NUREEEEHH :O

Sahin and Dortmund

david-brent-hands-together-o.gif

Meier

Not really the right attitude to have though.

And if you win the FA cup and finish second it'll still be amongst one of City's greatest ever seasons. Don't get too down on yourselves.

Mancini's odd managerial decisions have cast a pallor on the season. He's one of these guys you just shake your head at because sometimes it pays off but more often than not you're just left scratching your head.

Swansea dominating this game thus far. So close from Michu.. I finally sold him in FPL.

Dortmund - I never doubted you!

FATALITY
Freiburg were really good though! But they kinda died after our first goal out of nowhere.

So its decided he leaves then? Lewandowski apparently became the first Borussia player to score in 8 consecutive games.
Pretty much, said he won't sign a new contract. Hopefully some EPL team snags him.

World class players in my opinion, off the top of my head. Defined by would I be happy trusting them in a WORLD VS MURDEROUS ALIENS friendly match:

Buffon, Handanovic, Casillas, Neuer, Adler, Lloris

Lahm, Piszczek, Alba, Baines, Cole

Chiellini, Hummels, Barzagli, Ferdinand, Kompany, Thiago

Busquets, Pirlo, Schweinsteiger, Iniesta, Cleverley, Vidal, Modric, Alonso

Bale, Mata, Ribery, Ronaldo, Ozil, Reus

Suarez, Falcao, Messi, van Persie

Uh, Götze is missing, but I can live with the rest.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
BBC stats say Pool haven't had a shot yet

Fucking Walker, we had them under our heel last week before he fucked it all up. Take Lucas out and the midfield is powder puff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom