• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Liverpool playing awfully.

Allen and Skrtel have been shit. And Johnson. And everyone.

Shit.

BBC stats say Pool haven't had a shot yet

Fucking Walker, we had them under our heel last week before he fucked it all up.
:lol no, you were just beaten.

arkon

World class players in my opinion, off the top of my head. Defined by would I be happy trusting them in a WORLD VS MURDEROUS ALIENS friendly match:

Buffon, Handanovic, Casillas, Neuer, Adler, Lloris

Lahm, Piszczek, Alba, Baines, Cole

Chiellini, Hummels, Barzagli, Ferdinand, Kompany, Thiago

Busquets, Pirlo, Schweinsteiger, Iniesta, Cleverley, Vidal, Modric, Alonso

Bale, Mata, Ribery, Ronaldo, Ozil, Reus

Suarez, Falcao, Messi, van Persie

Love how you slipped ClevGOD in there. LOL

I can;t believe that Rodgers thinks that Allen as the deepest midfielder is a viable voluntary option after the first 4 months of the season. This is fucking terrible

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Liverpool have had 12% possession.

How did we lost to theeeeeem

Edit: JJ SCORED AGAIN WHAT IS THIS NEW DEVILRY

Messi

Was great at Valencia and Spain, brilliant at the Euros, scores a fair amount of goals. Not as good as Lahm for sure, but I think he's fantastic. A cunt, however.

I agree with all of this.

I would say he has only been a cunt in Clasicos though.

Wilbur

Banned
Southampton absolutely beasting. They're in a false position right now. Another strong team that would give a lot of La Liga mid table teams trouble.

Newcastle, Swansea, Southampton, West Brom, Everton all teams that could hold their own in La Liga I think, as well as the usual top six.

I don't fucking believe it.

1-0 QPR?

why won't those fucks just go down

Wes

venison crêpe
1-0 QPR?

why won't those fucks just go down

Baker got injured attacking a free kick. Had to be substituted for Joe Bennett.

Two minutes later Bennett passes behind Bannan who doesn't move for it and QPR pick it up in midfield and just charge straight at the goal and score.

Arnie

Nonsense decision by the assistant. Fucking despise them cunts getting involved when there's no need. Suarez should go and bite him.

Hope Swansea play this shit when we play them. Going forward sloppy and defending isn't up to much so far. Can see Cazorla getting a goal soon or Walcott.

Wilbur

Banned
Baker got injured attacking a free kick. Had to be substituted for Joe Bennett.

Two minutes later Bennett passes behind Bannan who doesn't move for it and QPR pick it up in midfield and just charge straight at the goal and score.

Bannan hasn't pressed on at all this season, was sure he was going to. Villa need some steel in the middle, Delph and El Ahmadi aren't cutting it.

arkon

Amazing effort from Sturridge. That would have been a goal of the season contender if that went in. Superlative vision.

Tc91

Chris Kamara has just explained a goal for Bristol.

"I'll never see anything like this on a football field ever again. The Wolves keeper plays the ball out to his defender 25 yards out, who plays it back to the keeper he then tries to control the ball but instead it goes through his legs and in to the net"

I need to watch the Football League show tonight just for that alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom