• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

It's been 14 hours already. How much longer are you guys going to celebrate. It's history now. Time to look forward.

Next CL will be amazing.

Moyes at United, Pep at Bayern, Mou with Chelsea, Pellegrini and Man City, Tito's vengeance, PSG/Zenit/Real Madrid embarrassing themselves, can't wait.

Oh forgot, Neymar!!!!

Monaco Ligue 1 winners.

oie_eKjvapvJcTwE_zpsc9ff0104.gif

You're lucky the Bayern killer/Instant League Winner wasn't with Dortmund.

Linius

Our communal space lol. Lets not pretend any clubs on here wouldn't have fans doing the same. New thread is dumb, but GIFs and photos spam are to be expected.

lol I'm all for it. Still new thread way before it's time is dumb though.

Yeah, the spam is okay. Just the thread man.

Meteorain

Might as well repost my sentitments to counter act this premature new tread making bullshit.

I had to change channel after the final whistle. I could not bring myself to see those smug cunt faces of robben, muller and ribery. Also fuck the ref for some awful decisions.Ribery that fucking paedophile was so used to only having to outstrength 15yr old girls could not handle himself and kept making a scene like a bitch.

Scum

There's still 3-4 months for that. Thiago Silva and Hummels the only real links so far. Reina/ter Stegen for Valdes too since he is out.

You're going to need a Plan B too. I think player/manager Messi behind a ST in a 4-2-3-1 should do it.

Blablurn

I'm really enjoying the bitter posts. Never paid much to attention to arnie's post before to be honest. Is he always like this?

Kyoufu

Might as well repost my sentitments to counter act this premature new tread making bullshit.

I had to change channel after the final whistle. I could not bring myself to see those smug cunt faces of robben, muller and ribery. Also fuck the ref for some awful decisions.Ribery that fucking paedophile was so used to only having to outstrength 15yr old girls could not handle himself and kept making a scene like a bitch.

I have no idea how Dante didn't get a second yellow for that penalty.

Dortmund were robbed in many ways.

I agree but oh well, now we are arguing about this thread and otherwise we'd be arguing about the title, nothing has changed really! ;)

Yeah it's the same old, people will get over it soon enough.

Btw I'm far from done spamming Chelsea gifs.

I'm really enjoying the bitter posts. Never paid much to attention to arnie's post before to be honest. Is he always like this?

Yes.

The only post I'll make in this shit thread:

Rummenigge: "Go party! We'll have a chance in the cup final next Saturday even with 0.18 blood alcohol level."

Fuck those arrogant cunts.

FootballFan

You're going to need a Plan B too. I think player/manager Messi behind a ST in a 4-2-3-1 should do it.

Neymar is plan B. Plan A works most the time, but not when it's Bartra or Adriano playing CB in a CL Semi. Thiago Silva will save us.

fuenf

Yeah it's the same old, people will get over it soon enough.

Btw I'm far from done spamming Chelsea gifs.

And it won't bother me anymore :) Without Chelsea none of this would've been possible. We'd still have Nerlinger, no Martinez, no Pep, no Götze etc.

Scum

Neymar is plan B. Plan A works most the time, but not when it's Bartra or Adriano playing CB in a CL Semi. Thiago Silva will save us.

Plan A needs to work all the time. Messi up top against solid CBs will not work all the time. Case in point - Milan, 1st leg. Hopefully, you'll get the DFs and GK you after.

Gambit

The only post I'll make in this shit thread:

Rummenigge: "Go party! We'll have a chance in the cup final next Saturday even with 0.18 blood alcohol level."

Fuck those arrogant cunts.

If Kloppo had said the same thing you'd now say "he's so cool. He understands his players want to celebrate. His smile makes my willy feel all tingly"

A bit nuts in here atm.

Lukas didn't really care for this type of scene. He was 100% straight and a real family man, but he had just recently found out that his wife had been cheating with another Arsenal teammate, Jack Wilshere. He was only at this club to support his young, naïve, and sexually inexperienced friend. He walked around the club gloomily with a rum and coke in hand, sifting through text messages on his phone with the other. Lots of sleazy, "dirty" old wealthy Brazilian and foreign men were catcalling him. After all, it wasn't too often that you'd find a young, fit, blue-eyed, 100% white man in this part of the country.

"Hey Lukas, I found a guy to do a private dance for us! Come on, mate!" Alex called out to his friend who seemed not at all interested but didn't want to disappoint his friend.

"Okay let's go. How much are we paying?" Lukas asked.

"200 euros," Alex responded.

"200 euros?!" Lukas asked in a tone that suggested he was unsure if that was a good deal or a complete rip-off.

Nevertheless, Lukas followed his friend back to a private room where a seemingly young, fragile, beautifully brown-skinned Brazilian boy was setting up for the private show.

"He's fucking beautiful, mate," Alex whispered in Lukas' ear. Lukas was indifferent.

The boy stripper was wearing only a pair of briefs designed with the Brazilian flag. He was very skinny, but had somewhat of a decent ass on him (another stereotype of Brazil the European guys had imagined), and funkily-styled hair in the form of a mohawk.

So um, what's your name," he asked the stripper.

"Neymar," the stripper responded.

"How old are you?" Lukas continued.

"I'm 19."

"You're a good dancer."

"Thank you. I train a lot and very hard," Neymar responded in a heavy Portuguese accent. His English wasn't that bad, but it was clear he had never studied the language.

He and Alex continued small petty talk with Neymar. They found out that he lived at home with his dad and he had a 10 month old son with a girl he had met in nearby Sao Paulo. He stripped in order to be able to take care of his son.

Lukas wasn't interested in having a full-blown conversation with Neymar. He was irritated with all the drama that was going on in his personal life, and for some reason...maybe because he too was a dad...he was even more annoyed that Neymar was selling his body and risking his life by going home with guys he didn't know on a regular basis. He wanted to get this all over with as quickly as possible.

"So Neymar, my friend here wants to fuck you. How much," Lukas asked, cutting to the chase. The question caught Alex off guard who looked shocked and surprised as though he had just been wrongfully accused of an accusation. Neymar, however, was unfazed.

"It will be 300."

FootballFan

Plan A needs to work all the time. Messi up top against solid CBs will not work all the time. Case in point - Milan, 1st leg. Hopefully, you'll get the DFs and GK you after.

Mexes and Zapata aren't solid CB's. The problem in that game was Villa not playing and Sanchez+Pedro staying wide. Villa occupied the CB's in the 2nd leg and remuntada happened.

Plan A always works when we have everyone. And when it doesn't, plan B comes in(UEFAlona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom