• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

This title yesssssssss.

M9Oz.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
Now that the damage has been done just stick to this thread. No off-season nonsense. But in future let's all stick to the 20k rule.

No one event, result, or game is bigger than the format.

In my old opinion.

Messi

Ok, logging off for a bit until the bayern fans calm down a bit and ff stops posting pictures of neymar constantly.

children.

Oxx

What squad number is Nick Powell at man utd? Just seen a bro with a Powell 25 kit. Seems a bit hipster to me.

fuenf

Ok, logging off for a bit until the bayern fans calm down a bit and ff stops posting pictures of neymar constantly.

children.

says the one who posted an estimate of 2million Olivia Wilde pictures. you are the immature one here.

FootballFan

Now that the damage has been done just stick to this thread. No off-season nonsense. But in future let's all stick to the 20k rule.

No one event, result, or game is bigger than the format.

In my old opinion.

This, it was already crazy enough, off season thread was always going to get locked.

And bla, I know you are very happy, but we were 13 pages away from 20k posts in that thread. Could have waited a bit before making the thread.

edit
wtf Arnie banned?

Tc91

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 2m
Police found knives and sticks hidden in an area close to Stadio Olimpico where Roma-Lazio Coppa Italia final will kick off in 3 hours

Is it going to kick off at that final? o_o

Messi

says the one who posted an estimate of 2million Olivia Wilde pictures. you are the immature one here.

I am not spamming pictures and gifs that are chugging my browser to a crawl. I post pictures every once in a while and to be honest its been a good while since I did that even.

fuenf

I am not spamming pictures and gifs that are chugging my browser to a crawl. I post pictures every once in a while and to be honest its been a good while since I did that even.

It's always been that way in this thread, let's have fun on the first page of this one and than be done with it. Are you using chrome by any chance? It's no problem for firefox to handle the gifs.

Messi

I really like Arnie, one of the best posters in this thread. Hopefully you come back soon dude.

It's always been that way in this thread, let's have fun on the first page of this one and than be done with it. Are you choosing chrome by any chance? It's no problem for firefox to handle the gifs.

Lets not act like it wasnt happening in the other thread.

Tc91

I really like Arnie, one of the best posters in this thread. Hopefully you come back soon dude.

Lets not act like it wasnt happening in the other thread.

Shame, he is legitimately one of my favorite posters on here. But I think he had gone off at the deep end with the Rafa stuff recently :lol

Hopefully he's back soon.

Here:
June 1st.

I'm going to self impose myself until the 6th because I've got lots of work to do, and now I know I don't need to participate in this little Bayern side project.

yeah cause Bayern won it and it was new material? There werent even that many gifs.

The tumblr gifs offends me. Or maybe they're actually a blessing, not sure if I can handle the many faces of Bayern in good quality. :p

Feels like everyone is going insane except for me, Andres and Serie A-GAF.

Anyways, the Roma match is in such shit time for me :( 3am. Was really looking forward to it too.

Andres was already insane.

GorillaJu

Thank god, thread title is actually tolerable now.

I'm really happy for Bayern, but people in this thread want me to hate them. Stop making me hate them.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bayern GAF post all you want.
3AQmK.gif
It's your day/week.
3AQmK.gif

No need to shit on the other teams (including BVB) though.

Blablurn

I'm really happy for Bayern, but people in this thread want me to hate them. Stop making me hate them.

It's not like Bayern fans crashed the celebrations when man u, barca or juve gaf was partying here... but yeah, we post pictures and gifs and everyone goes mad. crazy.

Can we talk about how brilliant Dortmund were? Both during the match and after it

They were fairly good with the counter attacks but couldn't string together a couple of passes in a row to save their life and were downright terrible defensively, it was a miracle that Bayern (and especially Robben) didn't score more. It made for a very entertaining final though.

fuenf

Just one question, what's worse one day of BayernGAF celebrating or having to deal for one year with all of that fuckBayern BS for no legitimate reason. It's okay for other fans to taunt when the teams play each other or what not, but what happened in the past year was CRAZY. It literally brought out the worst in people. It's like Bayern is the nemesis of footyGAF. TBH I don't even know why I continue to post here, you can be 100% reasonable and people still will go out of their way to troll you. That's not fun.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Coppa Italia between Roma-Lazio in three hours.

PSY (Gangam style) is going to sing before the game.

/WRIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom