• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hootie

Aw yeah new thread

IkTsH.gif

cousins

Have you heard it lately?

MMLP? The only tracks I don't like anymore are Bitch Please and Remember Me. I've always felt that Kim is a good song, and I just ignore all of the homophobia. I can understand if people are turned off by it, though.

cashman

Banned
Finally listened to good kid m.A.A.d City. Really enjoyed it.

Gotta stop falling behind on all this music man!

Ayo Detox aint you from London? If so Kendrick Lamar will hit the stage at the O2 Academy Brixton on November 12, as part of BBC Radio 1Xtra Live London.

Should check that out.

I don't understand, what's so great about hopsin.. Macca?

Is he the voice of your generation?

He should've been Odd future's mascot.. just not getting play on the radio.

Recon

Banned
The Hopsin trolling has gotten stale. Especially in the gaf-hop thread where mostly everyone knows what you are doing.

Lol we couldnt even go 100 posts without mentioning the god emcee Hopsin. What if Macca actually does listen to Hopsin and weve just misunderstood him as joking the whole time?

Its possible.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Hopsin is the future. Cuz yeah.

Saw most of my AOTY list in the OP. DAT HnC

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I hope you all trip and fall ass first on a rake.

However I hope that about half of you are lubed up when it happens, because I care about your comfort. The other half better bite your bottom lips and hold on because your getting dry rake.

Macca

However I hope that about half of you are lubed up when it happens, because I care about your comfort. The other half better bite your bottom lips and hold on because your getting dry rake.
...which end of the rake?

If im in the lubed half, thanks. If not, fuck you.

CRS

OT5 isn't even finished yet.

Also, they should change

"45-47 Socks and Sandals: Blackace"

to

"45-47 Uncle Drew: Blackace"

Fuck you old man, shit, grumpy.

Kyon

Banned
Kii Kii Boo Boo Chile GERL!

That title a damn PRESSED hilarious SNATCHED MESS!

8lhp6.gif

ily all my fellow brothers. The sisterhood (popgaf) sends their blessings * . *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom