• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
bp3 probably had more singles and radio play than anything on MBTDF; monster and aotl included

probably shits on anything ye has done on a commercial level
Empire State of Mind alone, yeah. The rest of it, not so much. Young Forever is close to the likes of Jesus Walks, Gold Digger etc. though, but not quite.

Esch

Banned
Empire State of Mind alone, yeah. The rest of it, not so much. Young Forever is close to the likes of Jesus Walks, Gold Digger etc. though, but not quite.

yeah, Run this Town and Young Forever werent bonafide hits

comeon.png

That shit was everywhere when it dropped. couldnt get away from it. I'm sure it was a dark day in PD's life
young forever is one of the worst things ever. wtf was that shit? i'd rather listen to fucking beach chair

That shit was a white girl jam. instant party starter.

run this town was the best jay z single since black album. his verses sucked though, nas really is much better these days.

actually i liked him on mbdtf tho.

edit: what you talking about eschaton? young forever was a party starter? felt like some prom slow dance shit.

Esch

Banned
shit used to get outdoor open air parties going. it's not a hype club joint, but im sure even Ace would tell you it got some decent party play. People love the hook.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Young Forever is not for you young uns.

It's some old man, reminiscing on a life lived shit. Y'all will get there one day, when Kanye or somebody y'all grew with makes that "look at all the shit I did" song.

Believe.

Detox

https://soundcloud.com/flightmuzik/highpitch

New beat, about 90% done. Thoughts? (Florence Welch on the sample)
Maybe make the bits with the horns even louder and more epic kind of like how clique does it (where it is operatic etc then it goes into the normal beat) and I'd like to hear a bit more drums or more powerful drums at least. Apart from that it does sound dope and has a lot of potential if you could just polish it up more as you say it's almost done.

DominoKid

this shit sound like god don't it?

At the end of this month, Virgina trap rap supremo Pusha T will head off with Kanye West to the City of Light in an effort to create what the MC calls something “super, super dark.”

Pusha’s well-received mixtape “Wrath of Caine” hit the interwebs last month and has been generating buzz among connoisseurs of straight-ahead street-hop with guest verses from rap heavyweights including French Montana, Wale and Rick Ross.

Drafting off that much blogged-about effort, Pusha will meet up with the Louis Vuitton Don in Paris in late February to lay down at least six tracks for his debut solo album (on West’s G.O.O.D. Music imprint), “My Name Is My Name,” due out later this year.

“Me and 'Ye are going to lock in for nine days to create the heavy reality dark-side to my album,” said Pusha, speaking from Washington, D.C., where he was promoting his mixtape. “We’re gonna get to the heavy truth. The super, super dark portion is what I’m about to create.”

Dark as in boring crack punchelines?

Anyway still listening to this Czarface, shit is amazing. Perfect walking music, made my journey to the library better.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Anyone have any bad experiences with an iPhone 5 or a Droid DNA?

i have a galaxy nexus, and ive had a problem with constant rebooting. ive had to factory reset the phone and its been reported other people have also had the same/similar problem. its got something to do with jelly bean it self so if your gonna get 4.1.1 or 4.2. my advice would be don't. #ivemadeahugemistake

also in all honestly i wish i could've bought an iphone 5. a bigger screen was all i really wanted from the phone. but don't tell enzo #heissuchajerk

CRS

Galaxy S III here. Love it and will never use iOS for my phone.

I feel like I could do so much more with Android, especially if you root it. And being able to use my phone as a portable drive is something I can't live without.

cashman

Banned
Galaxy S III here. Love it and will never use iOS for my phone.

I feel like I could do so much more with Android, especially if you root it. And being able to use my phone as a portable drive is something I can't live without.

I've had an SIII for a month and I'd love it if it weren't for the annoying battery issues. Today I left it charging over night, and it was at 100% when I woke up, and as soon as I umplugged it it dropped to 50%.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
lttp but man jesus piece is really good. damn.

I had both and loved both so I'm not really any help. I do enjoy my Galaxy S3 a tiny bit more though because of the huge screen.

yea i feel like i shouldve waited till the S3 went down in price before i did anything, as fugly as toch wiz is. its still better than stock droid.

CRS

I've had an SIII for a month and I'd love it if it weren't for the annoying battery issues. Today I left it charging over night, and it was at 100% when I woke up, and as soon as I umplugged it it dropped to 50%.

That's fucked up. Can't you get it checked out because that's not normal behavior. I had mine unrooted for a while when it was new and it was nice. The battery was decent. Last me for the entire school day. But once I rooted it. :phew: Sadly, rooting it is a necessary to get a lot out of the phone which is unfair. I've rooted it and with SetCPU, my battery lasts for at least a day. Even when I would be streaming music all morning and day, it would be around 25-30% by the end of the evening.

//B1G

Banned
ha yeah hi-res icons that all match look like shit compared to a bunch of random lopsided looking shapes all over the place. gg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom