• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

I completely forgot about the game album

we all did
UFxeIAh.png

I had a friend who once tried to argue that musical skill is objective. Basically, if one musician is more proficient than the other, than he has more musical skills than the other.
Your friend must really like RPGs.

"Roger Waters obviously has more skill points allocated to music than Young Thug!"

"I heard, to get to level 100 in music, you need to continuously strum a guitar for 200 hours."

IrishNinja

can't believe i'm getting hype over a hamilton mixtape

and irish is actually SirBiatch

real talk, i know i'm a dusthead but the way he consistently pops in & says like 10 words and gets under everyone's skin is some artful shit

syph do u gotta rep every terrible artist from ny?

as a kid i was a fan of wolverine, right
so i collected every single issue of his series in the day (there's like 190 or so i wanna say), and there's some dope jim lee, adam kubert etc art but there's maybe 2 dozen issues worth reading/keeping, tops

i knew it was asscheeks, even back then, but i'd defend it here & there and keep buying out of a compulsion. that volume literally had to end before i let it go
i'm saying i understand syphon's troubled soul, there is literally no depth NY MC's can reach that'll help him let go. in trump's america, china either gotta buy that city on the cheap or big boss gotta take it over & call it outer heaven, those are his only 2 outs. pray for my man.

https://txdxe.com/pages/categories

wow tde finally got good merch

i mean im not buying it but wow

that's good? the fuck were they selling before

Bronx-Man

Banned
Finally Cole putting some aggression back into his work. Tired of this hippyness atm in hip hop, evryone being best friends and all holding hands singing kumbaya type of shit.
If Cole was real, he would name names. Y'know, like Kenny did on Control.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
can we talk for a minute about how absolutely garbage the rapping itself is on that Cole track?

how can anyone possibly get hype over that song wtf

I'm not even a Cole hater like that but that song is SO generic/bland

Syntsui

Eos

FREE 6LACK is a really good. I'm surprised because this is 6LACK's debut but the production is so dope on this. Even though it's a trap oriented r&b album, he definitely has his own style.

T Dollarz

Been thinking about my top 10 lately as we draw closer to year's end, and it's tough as fuck. There's been so much stuff that is great by any measure, but I'm not sure I've felt anything this year like my top 3 last year. It's just been a ton of super solid efforts. It's gonna be hard discerning between them all and widdling it down to a workable ten.

can we talk for a minute about how absolutely garbage the rapping itself is on that Cole track?

how can anyone possibly get hype over that song wtf

I'm not even a Cole hater like that but that song is SO generic/bland

It's not that it's generic, the beat is dope. But we've already heard Joey Badass knock that shit out the park, whereas Cole sounds like he's renting the beat for a night. I like how Joey's flow fluctuates with that dope ass jazzy beat. Cole is just rapping like he always does.

MoeDabs

I was at the detroit show and it was kinda lame. Doors opened at 7, party didnt start until 10:10, ended at 11. So fuck party and jeremih for this nonsense. Jeremih didnt show at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom