• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Photography Q3 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Ok, we'll do one last Q4 thread just to be consistent and then switch to yearly's at the new year, unless anyone objects.

Makes sense. To have a 2016 photog thread start in October would be odd, unless you wanted to have it run from now until next year and ignore the slight misnomer.

I just worry we'll forget come Christmas :(

alterno69

Banned
Yearly is the way to go, i sometimes miss the new threads cause i browse mostly on my phone and i can't subscribe there so i have to search for the new ones overtime i wan't to browse them, yearly please.

Loving all these new photos.

I've been so busy at school whenever I'm outside it's pitch black, so I haven't taken photos in a while. Any ideas on how I can keep it going?

Head into a city, crank the ISO up, get a wide open lens and shoot in the city lights.

Number45

Yearly is the way to go, i sometimes miss the new threads cause i browse mostly on my phone and i can't subscribe there so i have to search for the new ones overtime i wan't to browse them, yearly please.
You can subscribe from mobile GAF. Tools button at the bottom of any thread page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom