• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game releases of 2013 in a convenient picture.

Feels weird to include so many smaller downloadable games on the PC side and no XBLA games on the 360 list. Reminds me of the old 360 Vs PS3 list that used to try the same trick.
Seems like a list to laugh at consoles compared to the master race.

Darryl

Banned
FFXIV PC exclusive? no way

i really doubt Wii U isn't going to get all of those games. ones like Tekken Vs Street Fighter seem really likely

Brofield

Most of the games are probably early 2013, and if they weren't rushing for launch they probably don't want to rush out a Wii U port. Still, I imagine there's potential for some of the releases later in the year like Dark Souls II, though that'll probably be PS3 or PC (or even both!) for me.

I hope so. My biggest hope is Watch_Dogs on Wii U. Just imagining touchpad capabilities and seeing Miyamoto give the thumbs up of approval has me over the edge on hype for it, cause there's not a snowball's chance in hell I'll ever have the funds for even a mildly competent gaming PC, and if it's nextgen like everyone says I ain't getting a PS4 or Xbox720 for a long time yet.

joezombie

PC exclusives and console exclusives are not really the same thing. There's nothing at all keeping most of those games from coming to consoles, and in fact several probably will, whereas most console exclusives are restricted by contractual or commercial relationships

Wow, people just can't let this "FUCK YOU" line from DmC go.

wy4OJ.gif

It's more than one line.

Ain't no one buying a Wii U for those red X's anyway, be serious. From where I'm sitting, the Wii U has Rayman Legends, 2 Platinum titles, and Pikmin 3 with lots still under wraps. Looking good IMO. Red X's 3rd party titles get bought on the other consoles or PC.

Xbox exclusives though looool, what happened? Such a crazy change from 2005-2006. Heavy into 720 development hopefully.

Izick

It's weird that a few of those PC "exclusives" can be found on mobile platforms.

Also, why is XCOM on there?

Ain't no one buying a Wii U for those red X's anyway, be serious. From where I'm sitting, the Wii U has Rayman Legends, 2 Platinum titles, and Pikmin 3 with lots still under wraps. Looking good IMO. Red X's 3rd party titles get bought on the other consoles or PC.

Xbox exclusives though looool, what happened? Such a crazy change from 2005-2006. Heavy into 720 development hopefully.

lol

Couldn't it be said no-one is buying a 360 for the exclusives at this point?

That PC list kind of does nothing for me right now either, at least the ones I can actually read.

Rome 2
Europa Universalis 4
Wasteland 2
Dead State (won't come out next year)
Maybe Sim City but being Origin and online only are huge deal breakers.

The rest I either know nothing about or don't care for.

CoH 2, bro.

TreIII

...Why is Devil's Third listed at all? I thought it was safe to presume that game isn't coming out until it gets a new publisher...

i don't believe they have, either. i'm not even sure if it's been given a release date.

I believe they did mention next year as a release date and when pushed for answers on what platforms, they just said "we'll see" or something.

Let's face, it will look like shit on 360/PS3 anyway.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Wait PvsZ2 is PC Exclusive (for the time being)

Now I'm sad =/

Also seriously @ The Wonderful 101 logo, Jesus... spruce that bitch up!

Looks like Arial Black Font with a size of 18 just copy/paste from MS Word

Also Damn @PC Exclusives, Holy Shit!
You just take that shit for granted sometimes

Coxy

lol @ the fuck you. Shocked anyone besides me has heard of Langrisser Schwarz, even more shocked to see it listed since it's a godawful Korean mmo spinoff

PS3 is missing:
Ni No Kuni
Neptunia Victory
The God and Fate Revolution Paradox
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2
Yakuza 5

also isnt a realm reborn also coming out on ps3 or did they abandon that plan?

Avinexus

I haven't even heard of half these games, and I didn't know BF4 was suppose to come out next year already, guess I'll be doing some video game research after finals.

BadAss2961

smh @ 360 exclusive. No plural.

God of War, The Last of Us, Beyond, and Sly is a great year for PS3.

Nintendo needs to announce some heavy hitters soon for WiiU.

jbug617

Banned
does downloadable count? I'm sure Microsoft will have some exclusives for that especially if they do that Spring promotion again.

Pranay

lol @ the fuck you. Shocked anyone besides me has heard of Langrisser Schwarz, even more shocked to see it listed since it's a godawful Korean mmo spinoff

PS3 is missing:
Ni No Kuni
Neptunia Victory
The God and Fate Revolution Paradox
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2
Yakuza 5

also isnt a realm reborn also coming out on ps3 or did they abandon that plan?

Yep

Also a lot of downloadable games

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Nintendo needs to announce some heavy hitters soon for WiiU.

I seriously think 2013 E3 is when Ninty goes HAM

Start of Holiday 2013 Zelda...
May 2014 Brings Mario (a legit title, Mario64128)
September 2014 brings New Metroid + Star Fox
In between throw in a Kirby + Pokemon for 3DS with a twist, and a price drop to $249.99 for WiiU and $129.99 for 3DS...

People will start picking it up both

MS and Sony still stalling =/, E3 might be big for MS + Ninty, Sony not so much

Eusis

Didn't notice that one. Figures that the one time we get the series again it's a shitty MMO spin-off, but I guess seeing the older games come out here would've taken porting to DS or 3DS, then someone willing to localize them. I guess PSP was a possibility too, but a bit late for that AND to get brought out. At least we got Growlanser IV.

I also noticed Witch & The Hundred Knights isn't there, but I have no idea when that's REALLY going to come out given the last bit of news I saw was of it being postponed... in September.

PC list is missing Blade & Soul and Phantasy Star Online 2.

Not surprised, though. I guess they don't look at foreign/non-Western games very much...

Though, to be fair, they're already released in their home countries. Still, I'd say they count...

Top Bottom