• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

gay glitches in Fifa

braves01

Banned
dRINAmG.gif

Knoxcore

I'll be honest, I was prepare to come in here and yell at someone for calling glitches "gay," but I only cracked up after seeing these.

so this is what happens when you put actual collision detection in sports games.

bring it on! i wish all sports games tried this.

pachuco

OK! Best gif yet award goes to you!

P.S. There is nothing wrong with this thread. Of course the author of the thread used a title that would elicit a good response from the community, but there is nothing inherently wrong with doing that. Every newspaper does the same thing on it's front page.

Kangi

P.S. There is nothing wrong with this thread. Of course the author of the thread used a title that would elicit a good response from the community, but there is nothing inherently wrong with doing that. Every newspaper does the same thing on it's front page.
Not nearly as bad as the "first half life, 3 screenshots" thread.

So many people learned a lesson in comma usage that day.

from this thread, i ended up on a youtube sports video about stupid soccer goalies, to somehow ending up on a youtube video about superheroine jav >_>

shit's crazy yo.

Nibiru

Banned
is GAY a curse word or something? jesus christ people im not making fun of anything other than a game with glitches

It's the hyper sensitive that usually end up being the most prejudice. I am seeing this an a hilarious glitch thread where players are fumbling then kissing and it's hilarious. People need to lighten up.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I somehow missed this thread the first time around and thought maybe this thread was made by a member that just passed 300 posts somehow.

coldfoot

Banned
This is an incredible thread, however nothing like this happens when I play FIFA. Are these gifs from modded PC versions of FIFA or do they really happen in regular gameplay?

It's the hyper sensitive that usually end up being the most prejudice. I am seeing this an a hilarious glitch thread where players are fumbling then kissing and it's hilarious. People need to lighten up.

you are replying to a post when the subject ran its course a year ago....

lol, I never tire of this gif. The kid looks like seeing the other guys boner made him question the whole nature of his inner being. Self actualisation in a split second all thanks to a trouser tent.

I love that you call the most famous and highest-paid footballer in the world "the kid".

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
cant believe i never saw this thread :O

Amazing

Brannon

Edit: Didn't mean to come off exactly as harsh as it appears I've been taken. I'm not saying I don't find the pics/gif/vid funny (they did get a chuckle out of me, haha), it's just that there's pretty much nothing to discuss here. I guess that isn't really too big of a problem though because it's just a short little thread that'll probably die out quickly once everyone's had their quick laughs...

tumblr_m9w8teUCyL1qbuwnmo2_1280.png

Top Bottom