• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

gay glitches in Fifa

Jagsrock

Banned
This thread is perfection.
tumblr_ma8he8FEjg1qdf6w8o1_r1_500.gif

Some Nobody

Initial thought: "Wow, are people still using gay as a perjorative term or does OP actually mean "gay" glitches?"

*clicks thread, sees gifs* "...Oh. He, really means gay glitches. ...Okay then."

Rockondevil

The title of this thread is so accurate I was not expecting it :D

These would have to be some of the best glitches that should never be fixed!

KHlover

Banned
How does Fifa get away with so many animation glitches whereas NBA Elite 11 only have one Jesus Bynum glitch and got cancelled?
I don't know how collisions in NBA are handled, but in FIFA they are completely physics-based and unscripted. I think this is much harder to fix than scripted collisions.

I'm sitting here cracking up at this thread. My wife wants to know what's so funny. I'm trying to explain what's so funny and trust me, the funny in this thread is impossible to explain to a non-gamer wife. Just impossible.

It can't get any better at this point... can it? xD

Edit: lol I talked too soon, I just found this: http://youtu.be/wttA-MM5ezE

0:42 "Good luck mother f****** you will need it!"

3:28 Ronaldo can fly!

Oh my god. I lost my shit when after the Ronaldo close up, there was just one tiny guy surrounded by like 6 giants. How did they ALL suddenly grow so tall in like 2 seconds? Holy fuck haha.

Top Bottom