• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

gay glitches in Fifa

Cidd

iR9RyJRSubVP6.gif

Wtf? lmao

#Dead

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
It's too bad these are glitches and not intentional. Homoeroticism is exactly what I need to get back into sports games.

Sothpaw

is GAY a curse word or something? jesus christ people im not making fun of anything other than a game with glitches

20 something liberals bitching about nothing. Anyway the second one is kinda funny because he is super pissed then goes in for the makeout. The rest are meh.

I really don't think it is. It's just an awesome side effect of their haywire physics system.

I figure they had to have seen it during playtesting and said "You know, we could probably fix that, but let's leave it in." Kind of like how you can flying tackle people in NBA 2k14.

I figure they had to have seen it during playtesting and said "You know, we could probably fix that, but let's leave it in." Kind of like how you can flying tackle people in NBA 2k14.

EA can't even be bothered fixing the most simple things, with something as unpredictable as their collision engine here I doubt they have much hope of fixing it, even if they no doubt spotted some weird stuff happening.

bootski

seen a few of these weird situations with the fifa games. it's almost to the point where there's too many of them to be written off as an accident.

Hasney

seen a few of these weird situations with the fifa games. it's almost to the point where there's too many of them to be written off as an accident.

It's these crazy simplimistic physics engines they have and why you see similar results in Pes and WWE too.

Top Bottom