• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread summary of the events that have transpired so far tonight for all the newcomers.

Damn. I said I would just leave it there, but I am being honest. Someone in the industry, who is one of my great friends (thank god lol) told me 1 thing. 1 thing. Aside of that one thing, I'm just as clueless as you guys. Have no clue as to what will happen after this announcement but I will say it's big and I'm not shitting you. I've been on GAF for almost a year and a half and I know how you guys work lol. I wouldn't lie to you guys about this! I have been a victim to someone falsely talking about something and not having a single clue about what it is, and then when the event comes he says he was just fucking with us. It sucks. I know. TRUST ME GUYS!

:eek: -> :D~

Speedy blue dude: o.o NO NO NO GOD NO WHY NO

I know right?! Sometimes it's just better to watch GAF melt.

Stay up gaf the good news starts tonight

Oh?

SqmElZu.png

DavidDesu

This would be so damn disappointing if true.

We have Yakuza and Sleeping Dogs.

Shenmue has no reason to exist in this day and age.

Both those games rely heavily on fighting sections, which I'm not fond of. I loved Shenmue for the reluctance towards that. It was more exploration/story based and taking in the little details than fighting someone round every street corner every 2 minutes. We DO need Shenmue HD! Can't see it ever happening, or being done on a shoestring budget and killing the series for good by being done badly :(

Solaire of Astora

Death by black JPN
My favourite gaming memory has to be exploring Lordran for the first time in Dark Souls. I'll be honest and say that the game took a good ten hours or so to click with me, and I really sucked at it at first, but I kept persevering and every inch of progress was unbelievably satisfying. When I first reached the
depths (and got cursed)
, I thought there was no way I'd be able to get through it. But I did. Next came
Blighttown
, which scared the shit out of me. I remember shrieking at the top of my voice when I first saw a
cragspider
. By the time I reached
Sen's fortress
, this was already my favourite game of all time. And what came next was even better.

Just before I got the game, I was almost ready to give up gaming. Dark Souls rekindled
couldn't resist
my love of the medium..

Its hard to think of a single favourite videogame memory but my best memories of gaming are with my oldest brother when we would stay up all night playing games like Tombraider 1, Resident Evil, Overblood, FF7, MGS. Those were the golden days for me.

One time that does stand out though was a Goldeneye tournament with me and 3 of my best friends that went on for days.

orochi91

2 minutes.

I don't know how to react to this at all D:

Both those games rely heavily on fighting sections, which I'm not fond of. I loved Shenmue for the reluctance towards that. It was more exploration/story based and taking in the little details than fighting someone round every street corner every 2 minutes. We DO need Shenmue HD! Can't see it ever happening, or being done on a shoestring budget and killing the series for good by being done badly :(

Ok, I can respect that.

For you fans, I hope you get your remasters, but NOT TONIGHT :p

DavidDesu

Ahh Thuway... it was him and he knew... I've never played a Dark Souls game.. and now we have shiny new consoles THIS is how I'd like to experience one (or try, I might give up due to frustration)....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom