• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

German Federal Elections 2017 |OT| Electing the new leader of the free world

Gin-Shiio

There is a pattern with right-wing votes exceeding early polls in elections as I've noticed. It'll be interesting to see how polling adjusts to that change down the line, which hopefully it will.

Very sad to see the AfD so high. But still not a desaster imo.
Sad to see the SPD so low.

Only thing I see slightly positve is that there will be not a CDU/CSU/FDP coalition.

Let's see if we get GroKo again or Jamaica. Not sure if another GroKo will do the CDU and the SPD any good.

According to the Sueddeutsche Zeitung, the SPD leadership unanimously wants to go into opposition. So Jamaica coalition or nothing, or what?

Siegcram

I expect the Greens to be unprincipled enough to make Jamaica a possibility.

Neuwahlen are the best case right now. Shame every AfD voter you know.

I don't want Schwarz, Gelb, Grün

this is the last year btw:
dkggmx3xuaecj7ivtxx4.jpg

https://www.bundeswahlleiter.de/bundestagswahlen/2013/ergebnisse.html

SilentRob

Jamaica would also lead to AfD not leading the Opposition. It's the best shot we have at the SPD regaining their strength. Thank god.

Ladekabel

Man, I hope that the Union goes in a coalition with Greens and/or FDP and the SPD has a spine and goes in the opposition and is willing to work with the government coalition.

deleted

Damn. Imagine what would have happened if less people went to vote in the cities.

The next four years will be interesting. I hope the afd will somehow show absolute incompetence and will get destroyed in four years.

If this holds up, it's going to be the worst result for *both* the CDU/CSU *and* the SPD since the founding of the Bundesrepublik. This is insane.

Top Bottom